Hiro Approved Meta thread

Can the Admins/Mods kindly explain to us specifically what's allowed and what's not in Sup Forums?

Nipples

Black people aren't allowed, /aco/ threads, generals in trash

Lurk more and you'll know

Waiting for autosage.

I just want some consistency as to whether seiyuu posts are allowed in Love Live threads or not.

Blogging, talking about animals and games are definitely allowed.

Why don't you ask them in IRC? Oh wait they're a bunch of fags that hardly ever respond and when they do they give you the equivalent of "I'm a mod so fuck off I'll do whatever I want lol thanks for your opinion!".

Bullshit, I've been banned ridiculous amounts of times these past 4 months for shit that has always been a-ok to post.

No, keep that shit away.
This is the anime and manga board not the 3DPD otaku trash board.

That Pingu thread hitting the post limit and being allowed to live that long is absolute bullshit.

Everything that is allowed is allowed, except loli because loli is wrong so it's not allowed even though it's allowed, understand?

The rules specifically state that 3D is allowed if directly related to anime/manga like seiyuu/directors/authors/artists etc.

Can the Admins/Mods kindly explain this?

Apparently.

Yeah spamming "I wanna fug, how does she smell like" and image dumps sure is related.

you have /jp/ for that shit, If nobody wants seiyuufags circlejerk around, even in /jp/, there must be a reason.

According to the mod I talked with on IRC the Milf, Tomboy, and Christmas Cake threads are also against the rules and don't delete them unless reported.

Which is absolute bullshit because I've been reporting them lately and fuck all happens. Also ABIB has pretty much made it clear that he will ban people who make loli threads because "muh sick pedos".

This

Why did you even report him? Unfortunately you can't ban tripfaggots even if you report them.

Or even better than /jp/ there's Tumblr, since it's where most of your kind get its content.

Seiyuufags are all waifufags of 3D girls. I believe waifufagging for 3D should not be allowed on Sup Forums.

I mean that's retarded, you can't make threads about archetypes anymore? What is this bullshit?
>Also ABIB has pretty much made it clear that he will ban people who make loli threads because "muh sick pedos"
Fucking retards pushing his agenda over the rules, I wish he would lose his power.

>Unfortunately you can't ban tripfaggots even if you report them
This is news to me. How do you know? Why is this rule in place?

Why did the sticky go down? After it was deleted template threads have re-surged again.

Keit-ai definitely.

Because most tripfags that aren't Lelouch are the mods. Why do you think they never get banned?

They never stopped even with the sticky, retards never reads stickies, and no one wants sticky on Sup Forums anyway.

How do you even know that?

And shouldn't mods who violate the rules be stripped of their status as mods?

Again from a mod on IRC, I was told I was banned because it
>went against what was posted in the sticky
And this was AFTER it had been down for weeks. I'm guessing they just pick and choose when to follow it.

>And shouldn't mods who violate the rules be stripped of their status as mods?
Who's going to stop them, Hiro?

Seiyuus shouldn't be allowed.

>implying
There are threads about tomboy, milf, and especially cakes that hit the bump limit or at least don't get deleted all the time, just loli threads are deleted or sometimes even moved to Sup Forums, this policy is so fucking retarded, do these guys even know what used to be Sup Forums?

No they just want the board to be their safe space for their Redditor friends to have JoJo and Boruto threads.

I don't know, the people who do the recruiting. Is it all done by Hiro?

Why wasn't this thread deleted yesterday?

absolutely SCREECHING at anyone who thought this would be different from any of the other numerous "general purges" we've had

Janny pretends to care for a day, then realizes he doesn't get paid for the hard work and gives up.

Hiro doesn't do shit

No, actually they are actively working on Sup Forums but are deleting the wrong things, they leave Crunchy or funi shills thread alive meanwhile you see archetypes threads getting deleted left and right for no fucking reason, even though they are more about anime than any crunchy thread you'll ever see.

Because it didn't say Sakurafish.

Yeah.

I wonder how this
is anime-related. It belongs on Sup Forums or /jp/.

ISP ban phoneposters and don't allow them to start threads just like you do for the koreans.
So much garbage today from just phone posting spammers.

What's wrong with phoneposting?

Low quality posts and garbage threads, just check the archive and tell me that any thread started with a image.jpg isn't worthless shit.

What if I want to browse Sup Forums in my bed? It's the people not the device.

>image.jpg
That's only for iFag devices though

We autosage now?

Same. When I wake up I'm just too lazy to turn on the laptop.

Are mods asleep?

Every meta thread is autosaged because they're dogshit, they should be deleted on sight but for some reason they won't do it.

Mods have time to autosage this thread while this one is still up

>Every meta thread is autosaged because they're dogshit
Just like the moderation

>he comes to Sup Forums for the moderation

MAL has a good moderation team I hear, you might fit in more over there

>go to phone setting
>press "view desktop version"
>bypass phone ban

Sorry but they don't like loli threads over there

This just happened. For real. Dead serious.

Don't bother posting. Just lurk.

That's not how mobile ISP bans work

I regret to inform you your attempt at being funny and ironic failed spectacularly.

MASAKAー!!

Why?

Not anymore.
"IMG_" is not any better.

Ok so what if they change the filename?

phoneposters are lazy, they don't.

They'll learn. Then what?

I-I do it

What does changing their filenames do about them being ISP banned?

You know what I really hate? The reddit spacing meme.

Screening threads should be fucking banned. Every single one is nothing but /soc/-lite garbage.

It's great,spacing like that doesn't improve readability at all and should be discouraged.

No. I love recollecting the fun times.

When I started lurking back in 2014 any time someone used an ellipses they'd get told to fuck off immediately. What happened?

For you. There is nothing wrong with paragraphs.

There's every wrong with single line paragraphs.

I always rename my images to image.jpg because of the spergouts, even sneak in a tumblr_... because a filename somehow changes the context of the image.

If it triggers your autism, don't read it.

Keit-ai always finds a way tho.

I gave up calling it out personally, along with a bunch of other shit.
This place is going down the shitter and there's no saving it.

Filter as much as you can, until it finally dies.

You're shitting on the public road and asking people not to walk on it.
You're the problem

I think this board will be truly lost when Pepe and Wojak images show up all the time like on other blue boards I browse. Dead memes on life support are never good. Well done Sup Forums for rarely posting that shit.

Is this the equivalent of putting up a blackface makeup to attend a KKK meetup?

Let's move Sup Forums to /ck/

>/ack/
dear god

I don't know what wojak is, but sometimes pepe images stay alive for hours or aren't even getting deleted even if anons report them.

I want /spa/ back.

Allowed: what the mods like
Disallowed: what you like

It's simple.

I want this explained as well.

I also want to know what I was warned at least once for telling off some shitposter.

I bet they have better tastes than you.

>autosage
So much for approved.
Seriously, fuck the mods. Not only do they not ever do anything right, they actively fight this board. Just subvert the mods at every point. Maybe they get so frustrated that they kill themselves.