I hate this cunt, which is why I'm so glad best girl gahara won

I hate this cunt, which is why I'm so glad best girl gahara won.

if you've seen kizu and don't think hanekawa is the best girl you're a goddamn faggot

>gahara won
Stay delusional

>Hanakawa
>best
Stay shit taste

>gahara won
>best catgirl is Araragi's adventure partner everytime bat isn't around
sure thing

After watching kizu i have been confirmed the fact that shinobu is best girl. Not that i thought otherwise before.

both are great you faggot

Name one thing Hanekawa did wrong, you can't.

exist

Hanekawa is THE perfect girl though

I honestly hated Hanekawa in Kizu, she wouldn't get that smug fucking faggot look off her face.

Yeah, but you can't deny she's got some great tits.

I'm gonna need some more evidence before I believe that

Are you me?
I don't even like crab, but Hanekawa is a boring saggy screentime-hog.

What would a date with Hanekawa be like? I demand to know this.

>you will never be molested by Hanekawa

Araragi is really fucking hot there

Are you gay?

>Implying heterosexual man can't asses the objective attractiveness of other male specimen

>appreciating /fit/ness in your fellow man
>gay
I bet you're a flabby bellied mollusc who could never even dream of owning a toned body.

You should have used someone who clearly does not give a SHIT about crab. Better try again, crabfag.
>"Fine, then what about this," Hachikuji suggested. "In the anime version, I could play the heroine for you."
>"Ambitious, much?"
>"Why not? Time to forget that woman who's the heroine only in name only."
>"Don't be so harsh to somehow who just turned over a new leaf."
>"That's my point. Getting reborn turned her into a completely uninteresting character. Am I right?"
>"You sound like Kaiki!!"

>should
*shouldn't

I could see that scene played out between Burt Lanchester and Sophia Loren circa 1954 ish.

finding an actor who has that physique and can handle the dialogue is actually bloody difficult

WELCOME TO /fit/!

>best girl gahara won
I know this is bait, but if you unironically dislike Hanekawa and think that Hitagi is best, you should immediately start practicing a new Japanese taste-polishing technique I call "suicide".
>Araragi isn't even denying it
Hitagi Cuck

She essentially planned the entire date in Hitagi Rendezvous so that would most likely be the date plan. But, if Hanekawa was there, you would be in cloud nine all the time just like this guy.

/thread

i hope crab bails out on her own already post musubi. she is getting in the way of the two lovebats.

The only thing Hakenawa has going for her is her taste in pantsu and willingness to do anything to please. She'd make a good sub, but a horrible girlfriend.

further proof that anglos can't understand monogatari

:3

>Doesn't know aesthetic
>Doesn't have gains

Do you even lift bro?

further proof that non-anglos are retarded