Future of red pilling the masses

they’re pitting women against our movement and you guys don’t seem to realize how bad that really is

yeah like that cuck anti-mgtow thread

i have no problem killing women

A lot of women think third wave feminism is cringe-tier autism though.

Even my slut ex-girlfriend used to laugh at feminists

Women are already pitted against white men, as such many alt right men are bitter as being marginalized only causes this problem to effect them more than über desirable Chad.

Not everyone who disagrees with you is a shill and/or brainwashed.

People have different desires and drives and goals. Women disagree with the alt-right movement because they don't like its goals. Or at the very least they don't like enough of them.

>Women disagree with the alt-right movement because they don't like its goals. Or at the very least they don't like enough of them.

Yeah of course. Many women are actually satisfied with today's world to an extent. They have:
>netflix
>the option to get divorced and take a large chunk of money with them
>re-marry with no consequences
>fuck 30 guys and then settle down and tell their betabux soyboy husband she only slept with 2 guys
>ect. ect.

They are still existentially depressed, but they don't necessarily have a problem with any of this. They think the solution is MORE HEDONISM!!!!

Women need to be reigned in somehow for their own good, and for the good of society.

WOMEN DON'T FUCKING MATTER
Stop acting like their opinion counts, IT DOESN'T
They're a fucking pack animal and need a leader just like a goddamed dog does or it will eventually bite you. Yes, it's that fucking simple, now stop acting like a stupid worthless pussy and build something that is worthy of offspring then the cunts will come to you. Otherwise shut the fuck up and die

We need to start standing up to women and putting them back in their place.

Come on, the huge majority of women are not 3rd wave feminist and actually are normal-tier women. The feminists understood that and are adapting their ideology to that.

We need to do the same thing if we don't want to loose ground.

>Women need to be reigned in somehow for their own good, and for the good of society.

Why can't the same thing be said about men. Should we return to most men having no political power since men are currently depressed with it.

>they’re pitting women against our movement
I'm sure it's women who betrayed white men. It's irrelevant if Jews gave them the means to do it, they could have rejected.

>majority of women are not 3rd wave feminist and actually are normal-tier women
The difference between a normal woman and a feminist, is the normal woman has enough sense not to label herself a man hater (feminist). The vast majority of women agree with feminism as a whole.

>Why can't the same thing be said about men. Should we return to most men having no political power since men are currently depressed with it.

I agree most men are a complete trainwreck, not completely their fault though. Many of the reasons men/women are messed up is because they had boomer dads who were the worst generation of men in history.

Voting power should be given to a limited republic of white land-owners

Why white land owners. Most land owners are retarded. Shouldn't we just get rid of democracy and return to absolute religious monarchy based on divine rule

>Monarchy

cuck system

>divine rule
sure i guess

>land owners are retarded
probably the smartest people in the country

No, they aren't the largest landowners in this country are farmers who depend on government subsidies to survive.

What movement?
There's several, explain!

Natsoc or monarchy are the only decent options.

>Future of red pilling the masses
you mean the one in the title>

>t. underage

Technocracy.
Only experts in their field shall make rules that fall under their domain. Rules based on emperical evidence and peer review. Governments need to be run scientists.

Girls will think and believe whatever Chad does. Most Chads are with us.

There are a lot more white women who agree with the alt-right than you fuckers realize.

You're pitting women against your own movement, look at all the brainlets that can't look even 1 year in the future.

Empiricism only really works with the hard sciences. Social sciences are just LARPing, and since government will be rife with social scientists pretending they have authority, I'm not convinced the end result will be any better than democracy.

This. Stop believing what the Jew says about our women.