The bimbo question

Women who are complete idiots turn me on like none other.

There is nothing hotter than an absolute idiot who can barely string together a sentence but does squats at the gym and wears make up.

Why is this? Why are retarded air-headed idiots so much hotter than big-brained college educated women?

Video related is the hottest woman on earth. When she looks at the camera with the deer in the headlights stare and says "I don't knnOOOOWWWWwww", it is like a mating call.
youtube.com/watch?v=m2eyq9qTOQY

How do we make women dumber?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=th55vy2P2CA
youtube.com/watch?v=sGdc0IfF6rg
youtu.be/lDJJPxI9lyk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brit is highly intelligent and she has to overcome that partial africanus criminalus brain. The girl in the vid is only good for semen extraction and milk production.

It's a trick question. It's designed to make you look stupid. People fall for these all the time unless they have been primed to expect one. She's not dumb. She just fell for a common trick.

I'm not talking about Brit, she's a goddess created to be admired from a distance

seems retarded to me desu

Probably because you're autistic. She's no genius but just because she fell for a common trick doesn't make her a retard

Bimbo thirst trap is real.

Bimbos are monsters when it comes to hypergamy. They will fuck you over at a drop of the hat to climb in status, even if you have a seemingly good relationship and have a family.

>Women who are complete idiots
>turn me on
This has to be a larp...
W-well is it?

>do I like.... divide something?

Yeah bro I'm autistic

Most women are stupid and clueless tho

I've said literally non coherent sentences to women, none if it made any sense, and it got their attention or they laughed. They are seriously sub human. But that's why we love them

Damn she looks good here

Because a woman with any signs of intelligence or confidence is intimidating to you.

everybody with at least half a brain would know the answer, it's not a trick question really

Even ""intelligent"" women are retards who you will never be able to hold a stimulating conversation with so why bother? They're fleshlights. Select for attractiveness and nothing else.

She always looks good. She's a divine tiddy mommy goddess

>Most women are stupid and clueless tho

Not academically though. Many women I went to college with were pretty decent at math and other fields, but absolutely retarded in common sense.

Their completely horrible sense of humor is a reflection of this.

>they are seriously sub human. But that's why we love them

My favorite girlfriend was a low-IQ big tity/big ass retard who liked watching Netflix and looking at pictures of sea creatures

By far my favorite girlfriend. I tried to impregnate her but she stopped me at the last minute

Sounds like you are looking for the wrong things in a woman OP.

Sorry OP but the girl filming is cuter

>It's a trick question
no it's not. not understanding what km per hour (or miles for you faggots) is and means, that is not a trick question.

Misbegotten genetic abomination.
>being a desperate beta with objectively awful taste

When you have a father that doesn't give a fuck if his daughter gets rammed by Chad or Tyrone every night, you're not going to see a productive woman.

It's all about parenting.

>I tried to impregnate her but she stopped me at the last minute
care to elaborate? sounds like fun.

Who wouldn't stick their penis inside Kellie Pickler? youtube.com/watch?v=th55vy2P2CA

>Sounds like you are looking for the wrong things in a woman OP.
I know this on a logical level but my primal instincts/dick want a big-titty 85 IQ retard who posts selfies on instagram and watches pleb-tier netflix shows for fun

>Because a woman with any signs of intelligence or confidence is intimidating to you.

I've thought about this. You don't have to worry about retarded women as much because you know you're smarter than them, and you won't have to argue as much because they don't care about anything besides

>squats
>fun
>netflix
>chipotle
>the new drake song

gib bimbo

Women who don't get married by the age of 16-35 are a failure at being a mother.

Yeah. Because you haven't fallen for a trick. You were primed for it when you watched the video

Opposite for me. Smart girls make me want to blow a library of congress size load.

It means after several years of "dating" her he finally asked her out and she laughed, and told him he's not her type. He then ran home, life shattered to post about it on Sup Forums, then repost a year later on Sup Forums when he realized that Sup Forums was pure faggotry. Now he has the false memory and associated PTSD from this relationship that never was. A shell of a man.

user if I load a 6 shooter with 6 bullets, what are the chances of survival in a game of Russian Roulette?

>care to elaborate? sounds like fun.

We had a pregnacny scare which I was like "yes I have locked this down she is now mine" but she took a pregnancy test and turned out she wasn't pregnant

Right after we started having sex. She was laying naked on the bed with her huge tits and big thighs looking like a complete retard and I thought "Ok I am breeding this, I do not give a shit about the consequences, I'm breeding this 10 times". So I started fucking her with no condom and then she was like "nOOOOOoo waaaiiiTTT you have to put on a condom cuz i cant have a baby till im done with college"

Then we only fucked 2 more times until she broke up with me.

Currently hunting for another big tittied low-IQ woman to impregnate

unless we have a war or a major pandemic all you have to do is wait. Women are systemically useless.

>La belleza gringa

The blood goes to their tits instead of their brain

You dig the easy life. Which man doesn't.

Troublemaker bitches are usually not worth it, there a a few good a dime a dozen but the work does not justify the rent, if you know what I mean.

hmm, I don't know...
this story was a bit more fun, I go with this user.

>American education

kek

confidence.
retard hot girls that dgaf if they are retarded b/c they are hot are displaying confidence.

hot

again, in a coherent sentence plz

uh no, she's actually literally dumb

I bet it would be pretty nice to be married to Brittany, living in a comfy suburban neighborhood, going on family trips in a station wagon with a litter of mutts, church every sunday, holidays, birthdays, the whole nine yards.

retard hot girls
that dont give a fuck if they are retard
because they are hot
are displaying confidence

Might be. This kind of makes sense.

I think my brain just melted - sorry, I have to go now.

>Why are retarded air-headed idiots so much hotter than big-brained college educated women?
Women don't have to be very smart to be homemakers. 'Intelligent' college educated women are just wasting energy which could be utilized for something more productive like learning a new recipe or keeping up to date on the latest cleaning techniques.

>a litter of mutts
lmao

Venti would either be a horrible wife or an amazing one. Not sure. She seems slightly unhinged/emotionally disconnected

They arent. You just know innately that any woman with intelligence and character would be repulsed by you so you tell yourself you aren't into them.

Its good to know your limitations amerimutt.

>she's actually literally dumb
it's probably not fair to draw a general conclusion from one such accident, but not knowing/understanding what a ratio is, tells a fucking lot, really.

t. college educated roastie

get dumber thot. stop reading books.

you're an idiot

"Bimbo."
If you are white, those are your kin. Why would you degrade your own in such a way? If you are not white, fuck you regardless. I absolutely detest the degrading of a woman, despite intelligence. I hate degradation in general. Who are you to do such a thing?

50%
the bullet is fired or it isnt

I can keep slowing this down for you.

r e t a r d e d - h o t - g i r l s

t h a t - d o - n o t - g i v e - a - f u c k - t h a t - t h e y - a r e - r e t a r d e d

b e c a u s e - t h e y - a r e - h o t

a r e - d i s p l a y i n g - c o n f i d e n c e

>your kin
>not your kin
what, there are other ways, you know :D :D :D

But you have to remember that stupid people get angry and upset at stupid things. I've dated smart girls that get really upset at completely illogical things. Imagine that but 20 IQ points lower. Sounds like a nightmare to me. Keep your interactions to smashin' is my advice, don't get attached.

Makes sense. Women have been converted into faux intellectual Marxist shills. The Jew media and education system has made them think they all have 160 IQ scores. That is obviously not the truth and only makes women look even stupider than the majority of them are.

The antithesis to the Marxist faux intellectual is the bimbo. That so why she is so attractive to us on the Right. She cooks, cleans, and only opens her mouth to suck cock.

GIB MILKIES

You = right wing SJW.

Being swiss, I would expect a more coherent sentence from you.

You = retarded argument

Worst girlfriend I ever had was a woman with a masters in philosophy.

She was a well-rounded woman who listened to classical music and had traveled a huge portion of the world before the age of 25. I took a look at some of the literature she was reading for her masters and it looked like pure gibberish to me.

Fucking obnoxious as shit. She would try to have opinions about things and it was horrible. College degrees just teach women how to pretend to be smart without actually being smart.

Because of all of her education, she was actually less redpilled than the retarded women I've dated.

Retarded women will laugh at a racist joke, educated women consumed too much pro-3rd worlder propaganda in university and now they think rural Nigeria is a beautiful place of exotic culture with people who should be respected

dumb girls for dumb guys
we must preserve a future for our idiot race

Pretty sure this is b8

>white people can't be retarded
lmao fuck off faggot we're going to gas every radical feminist and male Hillary voter on the day of the rope

I want to cum on her face.

You are now aware that if you darken Brittney's skin she becomes a strikingly beautiful ebony gril.

Go home JF your drunk

>But you have to remember that stupid people get angry and upset at stupid things. I've dated smart girls that get really upset at completely illogical things. Imagine that but 20 IQ points lower. Sounds like a nightmare to me. Keep your interactions to smashin' is my advice, don't get attached.

Oh absolutely. The retarded girl I tried to impregnate used to have these fits where she would get angry and start bawling, or cuss me out in a fit because I said something that made her think of something else and it hit a sore spot because she had a fight with her ex-best friend about it 2 years ago or some shit

Her retard tears just made my dick harder. One time I simply told her that friendships come and go so she shouldn't feel too bad if her high-school friendships drift apart. She had a bawling furious melt-down that was completely illogical, didn't even make any sense.

my cock was fucking pulsating

Depends on whether you crash the plane or not.

Hello FBI

holy shit is this real?

This right here is why I'm glad I was home schooled.

what, we're humble folks of paysans/mountain farmers and scapegraces. You think we're all fucking bankster jews?
>burger education
right, right...

You're a neurotic and controlling person and stupid women are very easy to control. You should work on not being like this, being around people who you have to drag through life is draining and will make you hate them.

she unironically looks like the stereotypical mutt.

because you are sexually/intellectually insecure and you believe you would have a better chance at getting laid with a stupid bitch than a smart one. same reason people develop fetishes for milfs, crippled women, or worst case scenario men.
jesus christ, dude.

>Retarded women will laugh at a racist joke, educated women consumed too much pro-3rd worlder propaganda in university and now they think rural Nigeria is a beautiful place of exotic culture with people who should be respected
Just a suspicion, but this might apply way more to burgerland than to europe, then again, morons around here tend to keep up with your jew shit within a bunch of years, so... I don't really know.

I'm pretty sure its literally faked and publicly has been identified as propaganda produced by an anti-white organization.
I remember the original threads about it, dont have sauce tho.

1,5 hours, because the speedlimit is 55mph and your big ass warps spacetime.

I think that dumb women turn you on because you know that that way you at least bring something to the table. If she is hotter than you and smarter than you, then what does she need you for? As for how to make them dumber, get them to drink more alcohol and do more contact sports. Poison and head trauma makes people dumb.

Yeah no idea

The most redpilled women I've met were from China. I knew a bunch of girls from Beijing/Shang-hai and I dated one of them, they had the most Sup Forums beliefs by far.

They also thought North Korea was a nice place and all of the bad hype around North Korea was just American propaganda.

They also didn't know that people in China still ate dogs

The negro question
youtube.com/watch?v=sGdc0IfF6rg

Do not worry I speak yank.
Hes saying retarded hot females display confidence

yeah, but she didn't died.

Brittany Venti is so fucking hot. Pure filth.

>I think that dumb women turn you on because you know that that way you at least bring something to the table

Might be. It's also because dumb women don't care about trying to act smart, as where "Educated" women will try to signal their education all the time and that is annoying as fuck

>How do we make women dumber?
Just date black women if low IQ is a trait you desire.

>I've thought about this.
I mean, if you're aware of that reason and okay with it then you do you.

the user you're replying to thinks every thread and post he doesn't like is made by a mod, don't bother.

Well, to be quite frank I was actually assuming you were more intelligent than your retarded post implied.

She got a twitch ban for her African cooking series.
youtu.be/lDJJPxI9lyk

Fake and gay

only 4 posts in thread.
how do you figure?

i hate her voice.
just a hunch.

dear god she is a literal 11/10

did you listen to the things she said in that clip or are you just rating her on appearance

yes both her personality is fucking hot

she had a crisis over how to pick up a hot thing.

it clearly is no black and white scenario we're dealing with here. But I'd agree that intelligence/education (or maybe just socialization) tends to correlate with uptightness in many forms. Which indeed is a huge turn off.