Tokyo Ghoul:re

Announcement anytime now. Post predictions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l28ujx_d0Ys
tower.jp/article/feature_item/2017/10/13/2501
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>shitposting central: the thread
Read the rules and stop making generals on Sup Forums.

How is this a general? The announcement is literally today

Part three anouncement. Yeah re. Isn’t ending the way we thought (feared) it would after 143, buts it’s definitely ending soon. Maybe kaneki won’t be able to regain sanity this time?

I'm still mad

The announcement will be a TG fighting game by Arcsys.

>please be a decent studio
its gonna be pierrot again fag
only thing that is going to come of the second season are opening, ending, eto animated, eto doujinshis and maybe some saicow or hairu doujins

>eto animated
Judging by what we got in Root A, calling it "animated" will be a stretch. But we will at least see her on screen.

There's a thread up right now. At least check the catalog before posting new shitposting threads.

Pachinko?

The announcement was the anime.There's nothing more to announce. Chapter came out on the 12, manga had a color page with the announcement. Ishida leaked it ahead of time.

t. eto please come back

>Sex scene with Talker and the One-Eyed Cuck and not a sex scene with Eto and Don Kaneki / Black reaper

Tokyo Ghoul Root B where the series doesn't turn to shit during Cochlea

Keep reading and buying the volumes and merchandise. See you in part 3!

So, any news?

Yeah the test results came in, turns out TG:re gave me aids

I AM THE BECOME THE TOKYO GHOUL (Dragon)

>making a thread when there's already one

> One Eyed Cuck
> Fucked Touka before anyone else repeatedly
> Got her pregnant in the process
> She hasn't touched anyone else and doesn't want anyone else
> Kaneki is somehow a cuck
Either go back to Sup Forums or stop using terms you don't understand.

kept you waiting huh?

>Not putting either "ghoul" or "tokyo" in the OP
It's your own fault.

>not searching for ghoul or tg
>implying I'm OP
It's your own fault.

Why are you so autistic about the term "cuck", you fucking cuck? It has as much meaning as the word "fag" used on here, faggot.

> Defending OP's retard mistake so you can shitpost
???

You're right, user. The use of the term wasn't correct.

I should've used a term that defines someone who can't get anything done and gets owned physically and mentally by his competitors.

That, and One-Eyed Cuck rolls off the tongue so nicely

> Hurr hurr le faggot that'll show him!
Yea.. no not really. Fag and cuck are two different things, you could have simply called him a fag but you tried to be funny and failed regardless.

That would require better writers

nips say announcement is konami is going to make tkg pachinkos

I like to think kaneki fucked her in her cell.

Actually, that's not the user who posted what you're so upset about.

What would sex with Eto be like?

>Hurr durr ''fag'' would've been more appropriate

''Fag actually'' wouldn't be applicaple here either because he doesn't appear to be a Harley rider

necrophilia

Arima

>TG
Back to Tumblr

No, you assblasted autist. "Cuck" and "Beta" are basically interchangeable here. Just because Cuckneki got more pussy than (You) doesn't make him any less of a cuck.

How a just married man that fucked multiple times and has the King title can be a cuck?

"Cuck" and "Beta" are basically interchangeable here.
Can you read? The One-Eyed Cuck was a beta faglord until last chapter, accomplishing nothing. Now he has an ounce of balls. Fucking Touka (who initiated everything while he just went along) doesn't negate his betahood.

I wish goat was more like aogiri, when goat was started i expected something more like aogiri. But it just wasnt the same at all.

Hope you like it user.

> Slaughtering 100 children including a memelord and taking agency for yourself once in your life when everyone throws their goals on you still qualifies you as a beta
Even still Kaneki hasn't really been a beta either. The only thing he's done as King is get his wife's pussy and get trolled at every move he makes by Furuta, minus sending out a food squad and sending Ayato underground. So again, your meme terms are void.

O MY RIZE KAGUNE

Will we get black hair Kaneki again? He just ate a bunch of RC cells.

Is Furuta actually dead? Is his final play to make Kaneki eat him and thus uncuck him? Was he the good guy all along?

My wife Eto is so cute.

Man this panel had the meme smiley faces too, I guess they show up whenever Furuta is in full control of the Keikaku.

>same smileys in the background as in the GAME OVER page

What did Ishida mean by this?

How can Arima Arima Arima?

We'll either get black hair Kaneki again or the return of the black/white hair ala Haise.

My cute wife Eto is dead.

Nah its red for real this time, his hair becomes mini kagunes

even if hes the good guy he still ruined this fucking manga, so hes still a piece of shit

Jesus Christ I just want it to stay white.

This time he'll go bald.

user the only way it'll stay white is if Kaneki has really pushed his aging, he was even wearing glasses an arc or two ago when he was on the computer alongside his time as Reaper which indicates his vision is probably starting to weaken. It's probably going to hit black though, if cannibalizing on Eto returned his hair to normal then I'm sure eating over 100 children and becoming a blob of RC mass will make it black for sure.

You people are trash.

> Ruined this manga
The only thing that really ruined the last 50 or so chapters of :re have been the repeating cliffhanger deaths, Kaneki getting outplayed by Furuta and purposely ignoring advice like cannibalizing which led to the situation he's in now. With Furuta dead and Kaneki being more realistic and hopefully competent since his Centipede mentality is back, we should be in for some pretty good shit. If :re ends at V14 and we get a Part 3 (most likely since the story won't end in 62 chapters), we're in for a lot of good shit. :re in general was Kaneki gaining leadership skills and embracing the role of King when you think about it, alongside being a Comedy. Part 3 is the Epic so we should be fine.

Furuta isn't dead though, he survived a literal barrage of gun, cannon, and rocket fire at close range from RC warfare and showed up 6 hours later in the 24th ward looking like he just got fresh out of the shower. Getting cracked with a Dragon tentacle and lowering his guard completely should have ended him but if he's alive I won't be surprised. There's still that illustration by Ishida of Rize with the caption "Revenge" or some shit.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=l28ujx_d0Ys

tower.jp/article/feature_item/2017/10/13/2501

DA RU MA

No, it was definitely Furuta that ruined the last 80 chapters. As soon as he revealed his true personality, everything went down hill. He is a fucking clown, with every sense and meaning of the word. He clashes with the tone of the story, he is really fucking goofy while the story has a serious tone. Even Roma and the other clowns don't clash this bad. His mannerisms, his actions, his fucking face all kill any tension and the mood. He is a random clown in the middle of a mime show. Imagine watching Cowboy Bebop and suddenly instead of Vicious, Ed stab him in the back and decided to be the main villain.

Here we go again

I don't think Furuta is the problem, it's just that he's the only character that has been shown to be doing anything.

What he is doing is silly. He is running around like a retard yelling "O MY RIZE KAGUNE" and "MUH BOI KANEKI DRAGON" while tanking a bunch of hits with a goofy smile on his face.

Only people for whom the manga was ruined were salty Etofags and edgelord crybabies who do everything to deny to themselves they're reading manga with shinji'esque MC and rail against the series anytime Kaneki isn't going full angry Guts. Which is not to say there were no problems, during Rue and Clown/lab arc they were aplenty but it has mostly recovered since.

None of this is an issue.

Making almost every fight off-screen, randomly letting Rize be captured by Kanou again OFFSCREEN and Amon surviving being crushed to a pulp by Saiko are the only real issues this manga has.

Do you have any idea how refreshing it was to see Urie actually fight Roma and Rio?

was still one of worst setup fights in the manga

I have to add two things, also regarding Amon

>the kiss with Akira wasnt shown while we randomly get a Touka sex chapter
>Amon and Kaneki talking off screen

Ishida completely ruined this character by neglecting him.

That's what I said tho, we've only seen things happen around Furuta, everything else has been offscreened.

I guess what we should know is that the Ken man fucked it all up again.

I am neither an Etofag or a edgelord crybaby, I like when Kaneki has to actually debate with himself on what to do, I liked suicidal Kaneki ready to die for something, I like Kaneki clinging to Touka as his only means of wanting to live. What I don't like is while serious shit is going on, Furuta comes along, yells "I'M A CLOWN" while taking massive damage and then runs like a bitch to allow someone else to take care of the situation he made worse.

Amon shouldn't have become a ghoul and he shouldn't have been forgotten by the CCG.

Look at this fine lady.

Where the fuck are Amon and Akira even?

The last time i remember seing them was that offscreen kiss.

Akira didn't want to help and Amon is thirsting for pussy so they are probably at the Great Wheel or something.

they are fucking offscreen

Are you literally retarded? I said he was a cuck until *last chapter* and you start citing the events of last chapter when I explicitly stopped considering him Cuckneki. Now he is the true One-Eyed King, Blobneki.

Fuck you, I want a Tokyo Ghoul RPG where you can customize your kagune and kakuja. Developer is Platinum.

Today you are a ghoul.
Tomorrow you are Tokyo.

You do good work, user

>but it has mostly recovered since.
In what fucking way? It's had very few highs and copious low points proceeding the Rose Arc. It was not until last chapter I felt a true semblance of the series' former glory, prompting me to re-read multiple times as I did pre-Cochlea. And say what you will about "muh salty etofags", when she was the focal antagonist, the series was at its apex before she was supplanted by le ebin kl0wn man. Same for your retarded "hurdurr egjelawds stahped liking it" - no one likes reading 50+ chapters of a stagnant MC who does nothing but sit on his ass and is blandly characterized. So horridly to the point the Urie-centric were a godsend. "Haise" was far more of a wholesome MC than OEK Kaneki, same for Kuroneki. You do even know what you're talking about.

Tokyo Ghoul Ace prequel novel set 60 years before the events of TG.

Disgusting opinion.

>of a stagnant MC who does nothing but sit on his ass and is blandly characterized.
It's in those chapters Kaneki overcame maybe one of his most significant obstacles, one that was before him for last 120 chapters and more. All the funnier since 144 is entirely built on that, on Kaneki this time having a reason to live for, which will let him this time progress past vol 14. Yes this is in likelihood but a stopgap until he learns to live for his own sake but it's a start and a logical stepping stone from :re 75. Saying he has been stagnant during the late period is objectively, yes literally objectively, untrue.

The announcement came out
>『東京喰種(トーキョーグール) ・ Λ 』小説化決定!!

novel?

Good parents do not "live for themselves". Parents who are even half decent would trade their lives for the lives of their offspring at the drop of a hat. Kaneki is slowly, but surely realizing that he's going to be a father. His first reaction is being overprotective of his child's mother and wanting to be near her to take care of her. His second reaction will be to try and "build a nest" for his child, in this case a world where it can be happy.
He kicked coexistence to the curb, so expect conquest to be next on his agenda. I'll honestly be surprised if he's not rampaging on the surface to allow ghouls to return there in some way.

Aaaaa I want to fuck Talker.

Timeskip or not, do you think?

Either Kaneki fixes everything, or timeskip.

Fuck off Blobneki.

>Objectively
>objectively
You used that word twice, yet I am rather confident you are ignorant as far as its meaning. When I stated "stagnant", it was transparently in context to his indolence and lack of assertion as the One-Eyed King. He is a vapid character more hollow than Noroi's corpse. The sheer lack of initiative or cohesive planning as the leader of Goat was appaling. 144 marks the departure of the aforementioned droning characterization.

Furthermore, no, I do not find hamfisted romance/sex compounded with baby drama viable development. Also, you mentioned the child when it is blatantly secondary to his reliance on Touka. He was emotionally dependant on her immediately following 125 and abruptly became his crutch. He needed something, anything to fill the chasm in his heart and Touka was a seamless venue for him to cling to. As long as Kaneki requires something to "anchor" his existence, he is not developing and is dooned to repeat the same mistakes until he dies. He prates endlessly ad naseam about "protecting" others, yet like Touka told him on the bridge, he cannot even protect himself due to his innate self destructive nature. And no one said anything whatsoever about "living for himself" - it is learning to love himself which is what of utmost exigency. And his palpable inability to do so is ultimately the root of his suicidal conquests. If anything happens to Touka, he is back at square one. Touka and the child are nothing more than band-aids patched over still bleeding, gaping wounds. You can call it a "first step", and we will see where it leads - but it is not wholesome development at all.

>The sheer lack of initiative or cohesive planning as the leader of Goat was appaling
That's who Kaneki is (not saying this was executed in a good way).

>When I stated "stagnant", it was transparently in context to his indolence and lack of assertion as the One-Eyed King.
Kaneki has always been stagnant, indecisive, and non-assertive. Despite his many "changes", he never really changed.
Kaneki just put on a new mask every time he was confronted with his flaws, in other words he choose a selfless pretense while indulging in his selfish desires. The thing i Kaneki hasn't ever been aware of it (maybe in chapter 140 of part 1).
That's also why Furuta was able to outplay him so easily, they're essentially the same but also not really, like m irrored images. The same but in opposite directions.
Unlike Kaneki Furuta is self aware of his flaws. He also knew that Kaneki is always overthinking and indecisive. A centipede that starts thinking about how he's able to move with so many legs without tripping will eventually stop in his tracks, unable to continue.

This was a pretty good post, but calling Touka a simple band aid for Kaneki's tendencies when he genuinely loves her shouldn't be called as such. Granted Kaneki will probably fall apart if anything drastic ever happens to Touka and revert back to his former self destructive tendencies, we have yet to see that since their relationship is still building up. Last chapter was a major step for him though in the grand scheme of things, every last one his tulpa conversations were mostly negative or led to him living a life he didn't choose to live for himself until now. He took agency with all his personas and wished to move forward to see Touka, it was something he wished for, not something imposed on him. It's still a first step and we have yet to see where things go, it looks like this new persona is Don 2.0 because of his centipede mentality but we'll see where it goes. Someone speculated that Touka might go missing for awhile since she gave Kaneki her parent's wedding ring, we'll see how well he can develop without her then.

By the way not the user, you responded too.

In all honesty, Furuta was probably one of the best teachers there were to push Kaneki. Arima was merciless yes, but he still conveyed fatherly love to Haise. Eto wasn't nearly as aggressive with Kaneki, but instead tried to bribe or push him into the role steadily by revealing truths to him. On the flipside out of all the characters who know Kaneki, Furuta is his foil so he understood things about him that the former two didn't and in the long run completely devastated him to the point where he had to murder over 100 children to push himself to live on, think more realistically, and become merciless.

You know Kaneki is going to fatally wound Touka, the child(ren) will be saved, but Touka will die. Just to parallel Ukina killed by Kuzen, Hikari being killed by Arima, and Vader killing Padme.

Even if Kaneki pushed himself to live on for something he wanted to do, he's still wrapped around the string of everyone's wishes that were imposed on him. By wanting to live he indirectly played into Furuta's hand and finished his keikaku. It's likely that someone is going to interfere with this like Hide so he isn't destroying the entirety of Tokyo but regardless he got played.