Animes with massive plot twists?

New to anime, i just finished Mirai Nikki because somebody recommended me and enjoyed it, a lot.

Is there more animes with massive and dark plot twists where an incredible act of anagnorisis happens, like in Mirai Nikki when Akise-kun realizes that Yuno Gasai has comed back from a first world when she was already a God

Thank you so much!!

maybe... but as a more focused anime request i think you will know more about the topic

then you would be thinking incorrectly

Boku no Pico
seriously this was fucking trash and you don't deserve our help
Nice screencap you got there Spic.

This. Besides which, being told there's a massive twist would itself be a huge spoiler.

Gohan Blanco? Ay chihuahua

>do I fit in yet ?

it's okay for me if you don't reveal the twist

It's not ok for me.

Where the fuck does your kind even come from?
Fuck off already

but i'm the one of the request :(

Desert Punk, Madoka, M.D. Geist

i'm from mu, you are also welcome there just don't talk about grimes

Yes and you are an ESL-mexican so nobody likes you
>Captura de pantalla

nobody likes me that's right, that's why i watch anime

Reword and try again

Guess what, on account of your mexican status even if anime was real every character in it would also be repulsed by you.

This, everyone saying requests aren't allowed is a retard. Instead of directly asking you need to start a thread nominally "discussing" anime with whatever element you're interested in, then watching what people post about to contribute.

The catalogue is completely filled with "requests" of this sort but autistic board culture doesn't mind because it's an excuse to post anime titties and their waifu

>animes

true

btw i posted it in wsr but it seems the spoiler blockers don't work there, so i stay out if you want to see that anime

then let's discuss anime with plot twists!! (am i doing it right?)

I'm going to give you one out of pity now ESL-kun
as I doubt you will manage to be able to make a thread without fucking up the prompt and making people laugh at you
Steins;Gate has a decent plot twist half way through.

thanks

i downloaded once the visual novel but i haven't seen the anime, let' see what happens

Haha don't worry about it OP. These guys are just assholes. If you want an anime with crazy twists and turns, watch no other than Boku no Pico.

i already know the boku no pico meme

nice try though

Just watch any Gundam show, or all the mind-games core aka death note, code geass, monster and anything fukumoto

thanks

>Captura de pantalla (274)
>(274)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ YO NO PUEDO MÁS SEÑORES EL OTAKUANO