Boruto

Huh, so he always had wind palm in the manga

So why didn't he use it until this episode? Or store it in that ammo scrolls?

new chapter when?

You're aware that the anime happens before the movie, right? Fucking retard.

Fucking loved Boruto Stream btw.

wrong

Boruto, Sarada, Mitsuki and Konohamaru aren't even a team in the anime yet, you fucking retard.

Wrong how? They're not even Genin yet on anime..

So Kagura joins the nu swordsmen to save Bort from being killed but then he leaves him to drown?

*asspull stream

It seemsl the ridiculous power creep has fried this user's mind.

Is the manga ahead of the anime or not?

Asspull how? He always had Raiton afinity.

Yes.

kek

Maybe

Manga started at movie plot and is now ahead of it.
Anime started before the movie plot, not sure at which stage it is now (didn't watched yet).

They're still have to animate Mitsuki gaiden, i'm guessing next they're gonna do the graduation and their first mission.

I don't remember him practicing it as opposed to Wind Style which was shown in two separate episodes

RIP Konohamaru, this might be the beginning of edgy Boruto.

Wow, he really is Minato's grandson.

It's not really the Raiton that's the problem. Didn't he have trouble doing Wind Jutsu a few episodes ago, and now he's already proficient enough with them to use them in tandem with Lightning Jutsu? The jutsu is pretty cool though, makes me want to see what a kenjutsu version with older Boruto would look like.

The Wind that he used wasn't even complete and he failed completely. Plus he's a prodigy kid, like Minato, Kakashi and Itachi were and they were much more stronger than Bort.

They didn't pull stuff out there asses though, it took Minato years to develop the rasengan and took Kakashi years to perfect the Chidori (his failed version of the rasengan) into the Raikiri; no matter how prodigious someone is they don't just randomly create jutsus out of thin air when they've only known how to use an element properly for under 24 hours, Boruto's new move is an asspull plain and simple.

I said that his wind jutsu was incomplete and it failed, the same way how Nardo used his failed Rasengan against Tsunade during their drunk fight in Part 1. Bort is still training his Wind style and he used that out of desperation, since he knew he was going to get BTFO.

Also every kid knows one jutsus or two even before becoming Genin, nothing stops them from already training and practicing before Academy. Bort elemental jutsus still mediocre as fuck compared to higher level shinobis.

>his wind jutsu was incomplete and it failed, the same way how Nardo used his failed Rasengan against Tsunade during their drunk fight in Part 1.

This would be an accurate analogy if Boruto had actually put any time into honing his wind release like Naruto who had already trained to use the rasengan for weeks before he met Tsunade.

>training and practicing before Academy

This is the problem. Boruto hasn't been trained in anything minus the shadow clone, which explains why in the last episode he was self-teaching himself wind release by copying what he's seen Mitsuki do. If Boruto had actually been trained by someone in elemental jutsus prior there would be no problem here.

>mediocre as fuck compared to higher level shinobis.

He's an academy student, he should be more than mediocre in comparison, he shouldn't even come close and the Boruto stream doesn't seem mediocre at all considering it took one of the seven legendary ninja swords to deflect it. The power creep is fucked in this show and I'd thought SP had learned their lessons from Shippuden, such a shame..

Look at that tiny little rasengan, what a chakralet.

LEAKS:

CH17:
>Katasuke Tono VS Konohamaru Sarutobi
>Katasuke wins
>Kawaki hint

CH18 (Script)
>Kawaki appears. Kills Katasuke
>Class reunion
>Shinobi Junior tournament announced

hate his trousers and belt desu
his best outfit withtout a doubt is movie one

Bort was already training his wind release before they even went to the Mist.

>it took one of the seven legendary ninja swords to deflect it.

Nope, the guy was literally a jobber who stole the swords

>that coloring
Is he secretly Nardo in a shitty getup?

>he should be more than mediocre in comparison
Why tf do you think people say he's a prodigy? Why do you think that people expect him to be the next hokage? Inojin said it last time, on that point kagura and boruto are the same.
And it's been two years already we were told boruto didn't have to train. He states in the movie h didn't have to train to have "fuuton, raiton and recently, even suiton" that shit just comes naturally. What were you expecting?
Anyway, time skips happened in the anime. It's not like they have to show you his training i'll just be boring if because he doesn't struggle. Kishi also said that when it came to showing sasuke train. Notice how we didn't see him train to lear chidori, we only saw him later practice for stamina

Why were the cloud ninjas so rapey?

>Tried to turn Kushina into their breeding mare
>Tried to turn Hinata into their breeding mare

This doesn't prove me wrong in any way, he started learning wind release the day before they left for the trip but because he had distractions I'd estimate he spent less than a day in total training. Also the person who's holding the sword doesn't change the fact that the sword's powerful on it's own.

>What were you expecting?

Character progression that makes sense. Your argument is as shit as your sentence composition, I can barely read it because it's so convoluted.

Why is the Leaf the only village that looks lively?

>Sarada still doesn't have a single unique jutsu while Boruto busts out Kage-level techniques every episode
The absolute state of pinkshit genes.

>Village full of black people
>not rapey

Pick one, Kishi was redpilled as fuck.

Sarada is all about hard work and diligent while Buruto is all about creativity.

Her techs hit harder though.

Kage-level?

>Sarada is all about hard work
- lol let me just use my cheatingan and learn kage bunshin in an instant.

Is that supposed to be an older Boruto?

>Someone finally using the Sharingan for its original purpose instead of stupid asspull techniques and chakra mechs
>This is bad for some reason

I'm just glad she's gonna be part of the action this arc.

yes

She is going to get her ass kicked because she will start losing her eyesight mid fight and need to be saved by Sumire. Bookmark this.

Proofs?

There is none, people were posting this last week before the chapter had been released.

This plus them building up a super strong friendship and sharing Bort in bed

But his techniques don't have stupid names

How is kage level to get bitch slapped by some water jutsu?

Didn't they just want the kyuubi in Kushina?

Sasuke took intense training to copy Lee's taijutsu

I love Sumire!

Why in the Movie he didn't use any them?

*any of them

We all do user.

>and need to be saved by Sumire
Of course, then she defeats Shizuma alongside Bort by holding hands with him, Salad gets written out of the series and Sumire is made the female member of Team Konohamaru.

Chidori and hiraishin are top tier jutsus though.
All Bort did was give himself some tailwind and give his kunai a little shock.
He just use two very low tier jutsus.

I fear for these threads if that happens.

You try too hard

Ao is apparently in the new chapter, i thought he died?

She'll defeat the other girl though. I think she was in the one preview.

I hope they're just trolling with the Ao thing.

can't tell the shitposting from the ironic shitposting anymore

I can't wait for her to show that genetic failure Sarada how a real kunoichi fights in two weeks.

>kage-level techniques

Stop shitting words out of your mouth that you don't know the meaning of.

Remember that sarada breeding hips were brutally butchered by SP

Child prostitutes are not for breeding

yeah it was pretty sweet. I really hope he learns minato's *teleports behind you* jutsu.

It is well known that Kaguya will be unsealed and will personally train Sumire who is directly connected to her through the Nue and she will gain mastery over space time jutsu and acquire a Nue chakra cloak to defeat Ninja Cthulu.
Stay mad Saladfag.

I guess he got better.

Is the new blonde girl the tayuya of this show or is that reserved for the other girl in the totally not akatsuki group?

Tayuya was at least around for almost an entire arc. These jobber swordsmen won't last more than 5 episodes.

You are the Saladfag since you clearly didn't mention the arc where she gets adopted by the Uzumaki and becomes a big sister to Himawari and another daughter for Naruto and Hinata in preparation to how much they'll love her when she marries Bort and becomes the 8th hokage.

Did it really bother you that personally when anons were bantering about this?

>projecting this hard
Who keeps letting tumblr into the thread?

>Actually getting mad at this
Virgins

Even Chocho is less thicc.

What an outrage.

When in doubt, just pretend the other user is “just mad lol”, you sure showed me

So much obvious false flagging that it hurts. That Salad fandom must be worse than I thought.

>Saladfags absolutely SEETHING at every mention of Sumire
Gets more glorious every time. Start gathering screen caps, gents.

Summery was a mistake.

I cannot wait for their salty tears when Sumire has to bail Salad out during her fight.

Thursday afternoon in North America and no Wasabi or spoilers?

What would even be the purpose of that from a storytelling point of view?

>implying SP can do competent storytelling.

Why didn't they try to steal sauce?

Cuz ninja jesus#2 and his contribution at the end of the war kinda makes every thing he did to be forgiven.
He didn't have enough balls to actually kill his target though, just some random nameless stranger.

To humble Sarada because she has been acting like a stuck up bitch lately thinking she can make a difference and become Hokage. Showing her that "even the class rep" is FAR above her current level should get her to fuck off from the story for a while.

Because Konoha would have declared war instead of bending over and telling a clan head to kill himself.

While I think Salad is a pretty decent chatacter..yes. I need a long break from her, Bort and Mitsuki. They should finally do a Wasabi/Namida and Inojin/Shikadai episode.

He is asking why didn't they try to kidnap Sauce when he was a child in the same way they attempted with Kushina and Hinata.

more progress on the first page of the manga, finally getting used to drawing, only took like 35 minutes for the two panels on the right

Any suggestions?

Salad was a good character, before the anime writers decided to put a sizeable bitch stick up her arse and make her a jobber compared to Boruto; she can't even pull off the 'Ice Queen' trope because she's neither good looking or strong enough despite being an Uchiha.

>a jobber compared to Boruto
She is a female in the Naruto franchise, that was always going to be her destiny.

Yeah, stop.

But seriously, you could help me out on something better I have in mind. What's a safe contact for you?

It's related to Naruto btw, so it should be up your alley.