youtu.be/7swJ8dY5Nhw
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 3/8/18
youtu.be/RUBvYWPmYOI
>Tucker: Men In America pt1 3/7/18
youtu.be/QfuOtGLfg04

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/03/09/labor-force-increase-is-biggest-since-2003-as-many-americans-finally-get-back-to-work.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jHXzkw9bZUk
shopfloor.org/2018/03/ism-manufacturing-pmi-rose-60-8-february-highest-level-since-may-2004/
shopfloor.org/2018/03/report-u-s-energy-production-hits-record-levels-will-surpass-russia-2023/
youtu.be/RJ8BXgwfXNA
youtube.com/watch?v=HTbS8BEa1oI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AWOOVEMENT!

BEHEAD THOSE WHO USE SUBTITLES

the absolute man is mad

I napped all day and now there isn't even Joe on.

GORKA

SPICER

why the fuck dont you watch hannity?

AWOOOOOOOO

Labor force increase is biggest since 2003 as many Americans finally get back to work
* The labor force surged by 806,000, the biggest move since September 2003, and now sits just below 162 million.
* Those counted outside the labor force declined by 653,00, though they still number 95 million.
* The participation trend could be indicative that wages actually are coming up enough to encourage sidelined workers.
Inside the glittering nonfarm payrolls report the Bureau of Labor Statistics released Friday were some even more inspiring numbers. Skilled labor positions surged with big increases in construction and manufacturing, which has seen its best three-month period since 1984.
"We're seeing employees moving around faster than before," Ravenscroft said. "Employers are going to see a lot of turnover in their workforce if they do not respond to those competitors in the marketplace that are raising their wages."
On a bigger-picture level, there was even more.
cnbc.com/2018/03/09/labor-force-increase-is-biggest-since-2003-as-many-americans-finally-get-back-to-work.html

AWOO

I'm watching the dub of the two recent Netflix animus. Im actually enjoying B: The Beginning.

my bresident

>VLC

who

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT THAT THE FINAL TICK TOCKS

This guy walks up to you in the club and flips your red House seat blue. What do?

BIG GUYS
RUNNING THE WORLD

Unless it's some dumb shit like a Japanese monster movie, anyone who watches a foreign movie with an English dub is a fucking retard.

Would impregnate.

Usually I prefer subs but the spice and wolf dub is the exception. Great voice acting in the English version.

Welcome to the Hotel California
such a lovely place,
such a lovely place,
such a lovely face

Plenty of room at the Hotel California
any time of year,
any time of year,
you can find it here

wait what do people use now?

what are you listening too, /sg/?
youtube.com/watch?v=jHXzkw9bZUk

Also fuck you, Hawaiian is the best basic pizza flavour

wonder why i have a red house

ISM: Manufacturing PMI Rose to 60.8 in February, the Highest Level since May 2004
The Institute for Supply Management (ISM) today reported that manufacturing is now expanding at the fastest rate in nearly 14 years. TheISM Manufacturing Purchasing Managers’ Index(PMI) rose from 59.1 in January to 60.8 in February, the highest level since May 2004. Given the strength of that headline figure, it should not be a surprise that many of the underlying data points are near or exceed 60, which would indicate robust growth for the month. This included new orders (down from 65.4 to 64.2), production (down from 64.5 to 62.0), employment (up from 54.2 to 59.7) and exports (up from 56.2 to 59.8). Regarding the latter number, exports once again expanded at their best rate since April 2011, with international sales helping to fuel stronger overall demand.shopfloor.org/2018/03/ism-manufacturing-pmi-rose-60-8-february-highest-level-since-may-2004/

Thanks for baking, my friend. G-Gotta enjoy your bread while I c-c-can...

>not watching in original
loooooool

WE WILL MAKE AMERICA SAFE AGAIN
WE WILL MAKE AMERICA PROSPEROURS AGAIN
>and to borrow a phrase, ;^)
WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
THANK YOU, AND GOD BLESS YOU

also, yeah.
>VLC
use MPC or baka mplayer

uhh, you dont get to bring globalists

I heard B: The Beginning was pretty much Sherlock meets Hannibal...but bad. I loved Hannibal and the first 2 seasons of Sherlock.

post the Elvis helper, thats my favorite

Why aren't I 50 Nobel Peace Prizes ahead, you might ask?

The vlc cones are to make sure brainlets dont cut themselves on the corners of the thumbnails, lol

Good evening friends! What's everyone /sippin/ tonight?

>dub

I don't hate English dubbed anime.

CEEEELEBRATE
GOOD TIMES
COME ON!

the sound of my ceiling fan

ABSOLUTELY CUTE TIER
Yukipo
Makochi

Very Cute Tier
Yayo
Miurasan
Takanya
Chihya

Sometimes Cute Tier
Chicchan
Piyo Piyo
Afu

Not Cute Tier
Io
Chibiki
Koami and Komami

Garbage Tier
Harukasan

MPC-HC

Say your prayers, little one
Don't forget, my son
To include everyone

Sup Forums was ripping it pretty hard but I'm enjoying it
A.I.C.O. should be better

For some shows d u b s just isn't an option: Kobayashi case in point

No tears, user, only dreams now

Do you speak/read jap?

Manufacturers have encouraged the development of energy resources and infrastructure construction not just because it creates jobs and generates state and local revenue, but because it provides Americans with an abundance of resources used to fuel our nation’s economy and give us a competitive advantage. The Dakota Access Pipeline, for example, has already created a rush of new jobs in North Dakota, and the state’s energy production is hitting record levels.
America’s investment in energy is paying off, according to a new report from the IEA:
The U.S. is likely to overtake Russia to become the world’s largest oil producer by 2023, accounting for most of the global growth in petroleum supplies, a top industry monitor said Monday.
U.S. crude production is expected to reach a record of 12.1 million barrels a day in 2023, up from 10.6 million a day this year, said the International Energy Agency, which advises governments and corporations on industry trends. American oil output will surge past Russia, currently the world’s largest crude producer at roughly 11 million barrels a day…
shopfloor.org/2018/03/report-u-s-energy-production-hits-record-levels-will-surpass-russia-2023/

Anime is gay.

Thanks :D did you make it? post more helpers Norge I love them

>Gib Awoo gf pls.

Bigelow Green tea with a touch of Peach.

A Norgie singing spree on a Friday night? I can dig it

What would you do??

refresh, found video
>VP Pence @America 1st Event in Cleveland OH 3/9/18
youtu.be/RJ8BXgwfXNA

make use of castle doctrine while i still can

I have a handle of vodka that made me sick Tuesday. Wish I had some tasty smokey Ardbeg though.

What's better about MPC? I've been using this for years and refuse to lurk Sup Forums

Is there a video of the Trump video game industry meeting?

There's only one answer to that question. Always.

No, not globalists. Just concerned citizens.

I made some flag ones but nothing else... I wish I were good enough to make some more creative ones.

Done.

No, I got tied up with work again; there's........... 249 to check in the "new awoo" folder (and some are definitely supposed to be in full awoo) so that might happen tomorrow night or Sunday. It's looking more like a monthly update thing.

>tfw vlc user
>tfw downloads from yify

They were with the Userer, the Parenthesis Man

Sara wants my dick.

Reminder that Hotel California is about Purgatory.
>You can check out any time you want
>But you can never leave.

Freddy Mercury

WE SHALL CONSTRUCT GREAT FLEETS

SEND THEM OUT TO MAKE GREAT DISCOVERIES

AND THROUGH THEIR CONQUEST, SECURE OUR PLACE IN THIS RICH GALAXY

youtube.com/watch?v=HTbS8BEa1oI

Sara looks different tonight. Very attractive

>at a party a few days ago
>some random dude looks like Sam Hyde
>ended up in a conversation with him and some others at one point
>told him as an aside that he looks like a comedian called Sam Hyde
>he hadn't heard of him
>phone comes out and Google is on
>uh oh
>first 3 image search pictures are Sam Hyde with a gun looking fucking insane
>then all the rest of the other memes
>guy is laughing hard saying stuff like "fuck" and "oh no, fuck"
>told him Sam Hyde is a funny comedian and he should check him out some time
>guy says he will

Hope I never see that guy again

Gave up booze a couple years ago so just diet coke for me.

Manufacturing steeldelivers the goods and services that our societies need – healthcare, telecommunications, improved agricultural practices, better transport networks, clean water and access to reliable and affordable energy.Steel is an alloy based primarily on iron. As iron occurs only as iron oxides in the earth’s crust, the ores must be converted, or ‘reduced’, using carbon. The primary source of this carbon is coking coal.

I know, I know! It's just so har- Oooh Sara Carter!

It crashes less often and works better on a dual-mon setup, particularly if you're running something fullscreen.

Did you catch these ones?

i dont think so

No. And because the """gaming press""" is completely useless, nobody has (((sources))) to write about the content of the meeting, no quotes, no nothing.

Pineapple on pizza is the race-mixing of pizza toppings

I wonder what Sup Forums would have been like if it got started when Rhodesia and Apartheid South Africa were still around

>it's a sarah wears less make up after washing since hannity came on her face before the segment episode

another

Fuller hair style

Okay, thanks. Just wanted to make sure, finally getting around to downloading the milfs
Well I think we all appreciate them Norge
Do you have the template for that helper?

10/10 a/v THANKS YIFFY!!!!

Does this account for the offshore drilling that the administration is about to authorize?

Less make up, makes her features stand out and she looks more cute!

I don't use subs. I watch in raw moon.

dk, are you a fed?

It's her hair part. Damn sexy... Wew!

I thought I could tolerate Sean Hannity tonight in light of the Nork meeting news, but he's so fucking insufferable. I'll leave him to the boomers who actually vote.

Now that you mention it, I've never seen a gaming journalism article that includes interview quotes with any video game executives.

>Hey aren't you the guy that recommended that anti-semitic comedian to me at that one party?
>Thanks man, his shit is great.
Try to be optimistic, user.

No, that'd be Vegan pizza

Coke making
Coking coal is converted to coke by driving off impurities to leave almost pure carbon. The physical properties of coking coal cause the coal to soften, liquefy and then resolidify into hard but porous lumps when heated in the absence of air. Coking coal must also have low sulphur and phosphorous contents. Almost all metallurgical coal is used in coke ovens.
The coking process consists of heating coking coal to around 1000-1100ºC in the absence of oxygen to drive off the volatile compounds (pyrolysis). This process results in a hard porous material - coke. Coke is produced in a coke battery, which is composed of many coke ovens stacked in rows into which coal is loaded.The coking process takes place over long periods of time between 12-36 hours in the coke ovens. Once pushed out of the vessel the hot coke is then quenched with either water or air to cool it before storage or is transferred directly to the blast furnace for use in iron making.