What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Nothing

nothing

he sold out to the momosad

Daddy didn't love him enough

dad bailed out his ass 4 times...even if he was a mossad bitch LOL

Draft dodger

Their inability to let him win caused them to salt their own earth. Our golden wrecking ball.

Sage and reported for shit thread

parrots fucking...check
monarch butterfly mkultra top ...check
Short skirt + no bra...check
Mason black + white shoes..check
Pedo...check

FPBP, came here to post exactly this

not a single fucking thing
/thread

stating that you sage and report can get you banned. Read the rules

He didn't build the wall.

That’s bad ass actually

Still 2 and a half more years.

That was just money, not love.

bad ass to be part of momosad?

Glad you think so...I am bummed out that my current president is a CIA asset...and you are proud that yours is the same?

We should be fucking concerned that the Americas have been usurped...but..to each his own

pic related

They already control everything. Those are /our/ momosad

nothing really, he just showed who he really is, a little bitch owned by the jewish elite

pedo love....personally I would prefer to take a bullet to my dome.

Parrots fucking statue...check
Underage daughter with Mkultra butterfly top..check
mason black and white shoes...check

pedo pose with my daughter = bullet to the head

knowing I am a momosad cunt...guillotine

Name 1 person that’s not.

they control every fucking power in our known sphere of life...we either unite to combat the cancer or let ourselves die as slave cunts..I don't want to suck cut cock

Good you’re our leader. Let’s start this. Now what?

He was born.

1. I am no leader, just a normal cunt that is fucking fed up

2. Stop the flag hate, no more fucking mutt shit or bullshit hate, unite common place folk, that is our power

3. Create guillotines, place then in public squares and go full fucking local organizations

4. Call out mayors first, corrupt local figures and identify common cunts to become our leaders

5. Unite as people under said guillotines as a sign to the elite that we won't take their shit

6. Under said meetings, identify new mayors and local leaders that can be verified to be authentic, let local movements and regular non degenerates become our leaders

7. Start peaceful marches that will grow large enough to call attention, those who claim said movements to be violent or unlawful call out out claims of taking back the power

8. Violent resistance to said peaceful but powerful movements become defiant

9. Those that seek to call the guillotines a movement for war become the first to test our resolve

10, The elite will resist and be purged...those who accept we are the majority for change will accept our terms

11. Uproot the tree of liberty, replace it with a fresh sapling made up of those with the most to lose and no claim to fame or desire to create a new dynasty. For only those that truly believe in freedom and progress can accept that their leadership will one day come to be replaced for the greater good of the community.

add as you see fit

once the new sapling is planted are the usurpers repealed, remember the commandants that it seeks to replace:

Be brave and fearless, as there can be no peace on earth for those who fear.

Be strong, in this hard cruel world, only the strong may know peace and happiness. To be weak is to invite aggression, oppression, tyranny, misery and woe.

Fight for your rights, for only those who fight for it can achieve human rights and respect. There is a right and a wrong way to fight. Always propose to fight in a clever way for he who fights in a clever way is equal to a thousand men.

Maintain a strong national independence and sovereignty under the Great Law of Peace-Gayanerekowa, and let your slogan be Peace, Righteousness and power for not one of these is possible without the other two. Let NO power abolish your nation.

Maintain your own National Initiative and let no other nation control your destiny. Respect Nature’s First law of self preservation and stop any traitor seeking to destroy you and your people, for any nation which ignores this law stands condemned to extinction

Develop the Spirit of Cooperation that your nations can rely completely on its own efforts. To become a competitive state is to create tensions, strife, panic, frenzy, fear, hate, bigotry, weakness and divisions

Think right so that you shall do right and be right for only the purely justice minded can achieve peace and happiness for all

Respect the rights of others that your own rights may be respected. These rights include the right to live and be free, the right to a nationality, territory, government, possessions, freedom of speech, to think and believe as one sees fit, human rights and to the pursuit of peace and happiness

Acquire wisdom and knowledge of the world for only understanding among the people will eliminate wars.

His father didn't pullout quick enough.

He was raised in a gilded household, attended boarding school type bullshit, was sheltered and constantly praised for being born a millionaire.

I don't know.

Just imagine how much worse he'd be if he didn't quit drinking.