Are blacks the most pure human race?

Are black people (pure-blooded sub-Saharan Africans) the most pure human race?

Most other races have Neanderthal admixture and even other DNA from non-homo sapien species.

Sub-Saharan Africans are the only people that are 100% pure homo sapien.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/09/africans-arent-pure-humans-either/#.WqNJWUGIZR4
foxnews.com/science/2016/03/28/who-among-us-has-neanderthal-denisovan-dna.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>nigger
>human
one or the other buddy

True black beauty that gross Neanderthal mongrels wish they could fuck.

>human

ironic for you to say that when blacks are pure homo sapiens.

fuck off you neanderthal subhuman. your ancestors were perverts that loved bestiality hence why they had sex with neanderthals

Pure shit.

Sorry Shaun King, you' ain't welcome in Wakanda you bitch ass mongrel motherfucker

you have a fairly common misconception that blacks are human. This illustration from a science textbook should clear that up for you. You see, blacks are actually a breed of tree monkey, which is why they've never made an invention, domesticated an animal or crop, built a road or city, or developed any technology in their history. It's also why cops are, sadly, forced to shoot them so often for the good of the community.

Pure shit, yes.
Pure human, no.

Yes they are monkeys
Whites have hyperborean blood

>Sub-Saharan Africans are the only people that are 100% pure homo

kek

no one cares about your pseudoscience.

Black people are pure-bred homo sapiens.

I'm sorry you're frustrated that you're a disgusting piece of shit that's the result of bestiality. Your ancestors had sex with Neanderthals lol.

>Black people are pure-bred homo

True. I'll give you that one.

>human

Tell me this, is iron ore 100% pure steel? No, of course that, it only qualifies as steel with the addition of other minerals.

In the same way, only the blend of homo sapiens and homo neanderthalenis is human. Blacks are not pure humans, they are proto-human.

Yes

though blacks make inferior humans, they make great tree monkeys. Quit being a racist and give them the credit they deserve.

Blacks have an admixture from an yet unknown archaic hominid from Africa.

>Most other races have Neanderthal admixture

All of them, plus some southeast asian groups also have Denisovan admixture.

Pure, as in pure homo erectus? Sounds plausible.

you're really twisting yourself in a pretzel there.

lol at neanderthal mongrels trying to argue they're human hahahahaha

The face ruins it

Negroids are homo-dindunuffins. They are are primitive hominid species and are not modern humans. Only whites and asians are homo-sapiens.

>Blacks have an admixture from an yet unknown archaic hominid from Africa.

sounds like white devil pseudoscience to me

>blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/09/africans-arent-pure-humans-either/#.WqNJWUGIZR4
>Finally one of the groups working on this has come out with something in PNAS, Genetic Evidence for Archaic Admixture in Africa
>The details are pretty straightforward. The authors infer using computational methods that there is a 1-2% admixture in Africans of a population which diverged from the mainline of the human ancestral tree ~700,000 years ago. The hybridization occurred on the order of ~40,000 years before the present

He's basically right though. Hominids are not quite human. Black "people" are hominids, not humans.

FpBP
/thread

>Only whites and asians are homo-sapiens.

No, you're neanderthal mongrels

Obviously Neanderthals where much smarter than what we have been told as only people that reproduded with them seem to have any intelligence at all

Even the neanderthals were more advanced than africans.

>Obviously Neanderthals where much smarter than what we have been told as only people that reproduded with them seem to have any intelligence at all

>where

Does that neanderthal intelligence include being able to distinguish between where and were?

I could see how this could be attractive if she had tits and hair

I have a black ancestor, thanks for outting me.

Ok I have an idea . Why don’t we just go out there and do something about it tomorrow night and then call you when I’m done with the kids and I’ll tell him what time you guys leave so I don’t have to say anything to him anymore and then go back to Santo Domingo next time you go get your daddy and then go get your brother and then go get your car and then go get your mother and then go back to school or something like that you want me to come take it out tonight you can bring your stuff to me and I’ll let you guys have fun with me tomorrow so I’ll be home in like two days love and then go back to bed. I hope I wasted your fucking time with this autistic speak for making me waste my time read your autistic speach.

TL;DR IN 6000 FUCKING YEARS, NIGGERS DIDNT BUILD ANYTHING, INVENT ANYTHING, WHAT THE FUCK

foxnews.com/science/2016/03/28/who-among-us-has-neanderthal-denisovan-dna.html

lol according to Harvard studies, people with Neanderthal admixture are less likely to be fertile. higher neanderthal admixture is associated with less sperm count

HAHAHAHAHAHA. No wonder white women crave a strong black man to impregnate them.

>TL;DR IN 6000 FUCKING YEARS, NIGGERS DIDNT BUILD ANYTHING, INVENT ANYTHING, WHAT THE FUCK

They meant to, they just didn't get around to it yet. They were on African time.

oh, so that's why niggers breed like roaches.

except Africa had gigantic pyramids that white ppl today can't even figure out how they were built.

the first mathematicians were from africa.

concept of zero was invented in africa.

so was algebra.

Beat me to it

>we wuz kangz
Stop larping as a nigger

Almost all are fatties that have no self esteem. You can cherry pick a hlaf dozen hotties but most are fugly fatties dont kid yourself.

So wat you be sayin' iz, we wuz kangz?

You do realize algebra is a Arabic word, right ?

>are gorillas the most pure human race?

>except Africa had gigantic pyramids that white ppl today can't even figure out how they were built.

If you dindu's had an IQ higher than 80 you'd realize that trying to steal the history of another race just proves you didn't do shit yourselves. . .and that you're thieves.

your point? algebra was still invented in africa

your white pseudoscience attempting to whitewash history was already disproven with recent studies that show most ancient egyptians were black.

yeah you had some higher class ppl like cleopatra that were caucasian but all the engineers and builders were black african

So in theory Patrick Ewing and Serena Williams are some of most pi re humans on earth? Can only imagine what their offspring would look like. Maybe pic relevant?

The body does too

I did not know Iraq was in Africa. Interesting.

first algebraic concepts were invented in africa

>dicks out

The only thing black people invented was stealing bikes

hurr hurr hurr

nice rebuttal. you're really showing off that neanderthal mongrel intelligence

"Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the continent of Africa – rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light.

His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled.

A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour.

In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.

With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.”

Actually the San Bushmen people are the purest. They have Yellowish skin and Asian-like features, they are native to Southren africa.

>Are black people (pure-blooded sub-Saharan Africans) the most pure human race?
no

do people actually find nogs attractive or is it just a meme?

Yeah and your ancestors were siblings, faggot

> Black Sub-Saharan africans
>"Humans"

Can we just agree that all black people are gay

you sound insecure. don't worry. black women have tighter pussies than white women so if you're, shall we say, inadequate, you'll be better off with an African beauty

>18:58:38
Even if all the cucked shit you're spewing is true, whites are still clearly one of the superior human races along with some Asians. Whites get to determine what the standard for a human is, certainly not a literally completely parasitic totally societally worthless black from any standing of the white society they owe everything too.

She is so fucking perfect look at that waist, Kim Kardashian fucking WISHES.

Is mud pure?

is your penis really small?

Bait.

Those are just black guys taking funny pics. They are not the father, nice try Shlomo.

yeah whatever helps you sleep at night lol

Most whites do not date outside their race, and especially not with blacks when they do. A few gross loose sperm beggars like these 3 make little difference in the long run.

you're coping well bud

Low quality bait, saged.

No I'm not because that implies an issue to cope with, which there isn't lol. What world do you live in were whites prefer blacks more than other whites? Statistically it doesn't happen much at all.

Genetics don't work like this nigger.

Most black people are not pure, they have the Neanderthal DNA because they are like 5% "white"

gay

>68 replies to this shit thread
kys faggots

>your ancestors had sex with neanderthals
I wish I was a neanderthal

>Most other races have Neanderthal admixture and even other DNA from non-homo sapien species.
>Sub-Saharan Africans are the only people that are 100% pure homo sapien.
If all hominids that had a functioning civilization shared Neanderthal DNA, that would make Blacks from Sub Sahara something else entirely.

>Statistically it doesn't happen much at all.

I love how you white nationalists love bringing this up.

You always love saying that only 7 percent of white women marry outside of their race.

Here's the problem with the conclusion you try to aim for by taking that stat out of context and using it as a misleading premise.

While it's true only 7% of white women marry outside of their race according to Pew Research, this stat was only 0.5% back in 1980.

So in the last almost 40 years, the number of white women marrying outside of their race has increased 14-fold.

Furthermore, nowadays it's normal to marry at any age. And if we focus on millennial women only, this number is much higher than 7 percent.

Conclusion: the rate of white women marrying outside of their race is continuously going up.

by 2040, it will be close to 50 percent.

neanderthals had really tiny dicks though.

explains why black men have bigger cocks than other races

>but muh dick tho
Why would I give a single shit about the size of my penis if I got to be really tall and really smart

i hope this was meant to be a joke

Report b-tier troll threads.
Do not reply

Answer, mr. muh dick

Pure shit. Yes.

you know size matters when it comes to satisfying a woman, right?

>a woman

>satisfying

Looks like a man.

ok incel

Literal faggot

they're all joking just to troll, it's all in good fun bro

no, what history shows is that niggers moved to egypt and collapsed the egyptian empire. Not the fault of niggers necessarily, multicultural civilizations always collapse.

More likely they'd have very loose big vaginas to adapt to the nigger dick.

They also have 80% of the STDs in America. You know a race is fucked when the CDC warns them about that shit specifically.

They are the people that were in a documentary about finding the closest related humans to the oldest DNA found in Africa. They are the closest relatives to what they believe was man before man split and migrated. I find it fascinating thry really do look like everyone mixed into one.

Pretty based since they are the only blacks in South Africa whites there can get along with.