Characters who have done nothing wrong, ever, and who also are impossible to hate

Characters who have done nothing wrong, ever, and who also are impossible to hate

Fuck off to your containment general jojonigger

I beg to differ

Hi Sup Forums.

My boi Donny

I refuse to acknowledge this

I'm a loli Hitler, debate me.

I like Polnareff, but Abdul died (twice) because of his recklessness. And that's not counting the mutt.

he burned these kids good

God I miss good old pre-berserker armor Guts. He was still jacked and fucking insane.

I only started to visit Sup Forums last year who is this faggot he looks gay

She was a good friend who did nothing wrong.

the creator and former admin you fucking newfag.

She was a bitch but Kurosawa deserved the bullying.

One of the few cases where best girl won

Very rude post, I like it

He only wanted to fuck his friend's hot mom.

He is a gud boy

And the only character with devlopment

Still did nothing wrong

Valentine did nothing wrong

Who wouldn't?

He fucked over some people he didn't need too because he felt he was better than them, this led partly to his own downfall. There was nothing wrong with what he wanted to achieve he was just not the right man to do it, he was flawed and too blinded by his goal to see his own flaws.

he just wanted a quiet life

He wanted to kill young women because his nails grew?

>Killing thots
>Did nothing wrong

Choose one

The only thing he did wrong was dying.

Well he did kinda survive it, for a while at least

He tried to live a quietly normal life,as Kosaku Kawajiri.

It was an uncontrollable urge that contradicted his lifestyle, if he could choose to he would get rid of that urge so he wouldn't risk bringing attention to himself anymore. Part 8 is proof that without that urge he is a good person, he even becomes a doctor and uses his Killer Queen to help save people's lives.

Not only he did nothing wrong, but also he almost brought true happines to mankind, too bad a stupid kid ruined everything.

He restarted the universe due his horrendous fanatism towards a vampire who gave no fucks for others than himself.

He got played out.

They looked at art together, while laying on a bed, half naked. That's more of a relationship that any of us have

Having to live knowing what's going to happen in your life and not being able to change anything isn't exactly happiness, imagine if you saw that you were going to get raped and murdered and no matter what you do nothing will change the outcome.

Why are salads so funny Lord Dio?

What if you're suicidal but don't want to die a virgin? You'd be happy with that outcome, wouldn't you?

Preparation is happines.
Pucci loved Dio as he loved God himself.

My nigga.

Allow me to pick a worse scenario: imagine your fate is similar to Kosaku's except you don't get Kira to kill you.

You spend your days working yourself to the bone to spend all yoy earned in keeping a facade to also keep your heartless wife and autist son comfortable, yet none of them show any kind of gratitude or care towards you.
Imagine the only time you got to lie down with said wife was before your child was born and ever since then you aren't allowed to lie a finger on her. She hates your guts and desires other men, makes you the greatest cuck ever to exist, belittles you to no end and you are incapable to sign the divorce papers or run away because you know no other life.

There's no suicide option for you, there's no murder, there's only death at an old age in which you are left alone.

Screw that shit. Fate is best unknown. I would rather hope one day things will improve than to lower my head and accept a shitty fate.

he only wanted to revive his brother, then he just wanted to end his suffering

ik my taste is shit but fuck this series got me into anime in the first place

This

Fuck of Sup Forumstard

Again, preparation is happines.
Why you fags can't understand what true happines is?

This

if you dont grow out of him at about the same age of fight club and donnie darko then theres something wrong with your head

What's wrong with Guts?

>Hardworking mercenary
>Black man surrounded by whites in a medieval Europe setting
>Pays for services when he can easily kidnap a random child
Why did he have to die?

>killing thots
>wrong

I never understood why people liked Polnareff. He got Avdul and Iggy killed, was powerless against Diavolo, got stuck inside a turtle.

He is useless except for comic relief.

Thanks! I didn't know that. Sorry for slowing down the thread. Also, nice dubs my friend!

For being the 5th one to join the group he had hell of a lot of screen time

Tanya suffers from a massive case of not knowing when to shut her whore mouth.

Reminder that he was the real main protagonist