Mangas turning shit

This manga is turning into shit really fast. I had high hopes at first but it's just shit.

>authors self insert mc wants to marry fat shorty

Nice picture for ants.

>never fucks his sister and keeps getting cockblocked every time he gets close
>out of all the girls after his dick he wants to go with the obese one
Absolutely disgusting.

Glad he never fucked the sister, that shit was pathetic. Now how he could deny America as best girl, that is inexcusable.

>It's an anime about a short faggot fucking giantess volleyball sluts
>"just now" turning into shit
It's you who has shit taste. Also the sex scenes look like they were drawn by a virgin.

So, where are the updates now that most places labled it too lewd to be posted or censored the lewd parts.

mangapark (dot) me/manga/ookii-onnanoko-wa-daisuki-desu-ka-aizome-gorou

I think this one keeps up to date

>he still think fatty has a chance

Nah, it's either the lewd beast or nee-chan.

>incestfags are actually upset that best girl is winning
Must be hard to understand when your parents are cousins.

That werewolf one.

Thanks m8.

>has an entire harem of tall girls who fuck the shit out of him on a daily basis
>wants this fat fuck
Has there ever been another MC with such shit taste?

I have not seen a new chapter posted in a while, what happened with Tall is Love storytiming them as they got scanned?

>Now how he could deny America as best girl
This. Titty Genki is fucking best archetype

Read Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki for that.

He's high test

Or how about straight from the site of the scanlator, you dumbfuck? If you're going to spoonfeed, at least spoonfeed with correct advice.

There were several months where it wasn't in the magazine/on break or whatever. Like, even with the huge break in translating, as of May when he did the last few chapters he was only 1 or 2 behind. And then I think he was looking for a way to resume getting the magazine without paying an arm and a leg every month.

I've read a few of the upcoming chapters. There's a few stand along fetish ones, omorashi and diapers with Sakura (megane), then tittysucking with the whole cast with lewd beast lactation. Then the enter the next school year and get some new members of the team who I guess will be mainstay characters. A japanese girl taller and bustier than America, but super androphobic, and chubby twins, who are the cousin of Shorta's bitter old ex-GF and basically look exactly like her. They hate Souta and Nee-chan and blame them for his ex getting fat and dropping out of volleyball.

I don't think anyone will win. Post proofs by the way. Translated chapter still beat you over the head he likes his sister. Lewd Beast a best.

I don't care who he chooses as long as it isn't the sister.

She's the fucking worst character in this shit.

Fag.

WHEN IS HE GOING TO FUCK HIS SISTER
AAA

is there a new chapter after all this time? i actually want to see this manga end properly

why do you have hopes for what is essentially just a softcore h manga

>make manga about tall girls
>MC goes for the short one

why is this allowed?
It's Kono Onee-san wa Fiction Desu all over again.

also what other good softcore smutty h mangas like this are out there? i'm an uncultured ignoramus

Stay assblasted shiptard

bump, i dont want this thread to perish before i get my answers

Yes, there are new chapters.

Another example.
Started reading this years ago when translated died after some point.
MC gets nowhere with his teacher or crush from what I read and theres even some NTR thrown in

mainly talking about this

i dont want this thread to die until i get more smut manga recommended to me

>Thicc fat boobed shorty
vs
>Disgustingly deformed giraffe """"women"""" fit only for hardcore mommy issues fetishists
Come on it's not that difficult

I guess there was that magician who discovered immortality and summoned a succubus. Something like that. Him tricking the succubus to bend over for something "important" only to get buttfucked still gives me stiffies.

ITT: OP reads one chapter of a manga and complains

i appreciate someone giving me a reply at least but without a name i can't find it

>This manga is turning into shit
user, it was a colossal piece of shit since the first issue.

For some reason stories like this get to me.
Mangas where the MC just turns out to be wasted potential.

whatever happened to tall is love user anyways

>Sup Forums

>obese
>thicc
wew

That's all you deserve for openly stating it "recommend me."

what the fuck else am i supposed to say

kek I dropped it long ago. Forgot already, even why I dropped it.
Come to think of it, there was that other manga where all men are dead except a couple few in cryo. Women are turning into thirsty beasts, lusting after even the current faggot MC.

Then again I suck at remembering titles. And you're out of luck as said.

Cousin"cest" is not incest.

if you don't even have a name then why bother replying

That guy from that series you're talking about is hard gay. Love the art on the women, though, and its good that we get to see some action with those functional males.
To tease you for asking your questions here, and not .

>smut manga
>worksafe

next you'll tell me to fucking ask /r/

Well, my critical thinking impared newfriend, seeing as how you don't have a page to post there, your request can't very well be considered smut, now, can it?

Because it's fun teasing those who ask to be spoonfed. At the very least I'm giving you clues unlike tight-assed anons. Not that they're wrong.

>hard gay
You mean the MC that's still a virgin even tho the other guys are already swimming in free pussy?
You mean he's actually gay?

fair point

>You mean he's actually gay?
Someone should compile a collage of MC's revulsion and loathing reactions to being hit on by horny, sexy women.

I mean does he dig the man hole now, the rare delicacy?

It would at least give the manga some life if he were.

Stars and Stripes Forever here.

maybe learn to do some research on manga genres instead of expecting to be spoonfed

i have done research, the only problem is everything i find turns out to be shit. i haven't found something as good as big girls, and big girls isn't even that great.

there are places that list manga with a tagging system that lets you find precisely what you're asking for in this thread

I'm angry from the fact that translations will probably never be finished. At least I would get some closure with the story, even if the ending is horrible.

>he names the image to help me

bless you, user. at least 2 people are now less retarded than they were before

>boobs as large as heads
>This manga is turning into shit
>I had high hopes at first
Maybe you didn't have too much reason to expect a lot from this.

it was a low bar to entry putting the name the way it was, if you hadn't noticed it I would have just considered you hopeless

welp there is still the wall for me to scale of finding one of these series that has good fucking art instead of how to anime 101

but i won't bug you anymore, you've already been too kind

its been shit since the sister was given too much time in the spotlight
shes been hinted at being the true end, but shes the worst girl by far

the manga falling even further by making the mc pine after a short girl doesnt make much of a difference at this point