Buyfag thread

So what's your favoutite figure?

Other urls found in this thread:

moeyo.com/article/91578
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can't tell if that typo was on purpose or not

I thought it was obvious enough, post your favourite huge breasted figure.

That's easy.

There are so many figures with big jugs that look nice. And you use one that doesn't in the OP.

I just realized the only figure with big tits I own is Alter's Stocking, and they're not even that big. Plus I only bought her because I didn't want to leave Panty alone, so no titty monsters for me.

What do you guys do with figures/toys you are bored with?
Try to sell them, store them or throw them away?
Personally I prefer throwing away since I am too lazy to sell and don't want too much stuff in my room.

Lifesize Megumi Katou

>toys you are bored with
>I prefer throwing away

Put them back into their boxes and store them in a place I'll forget they exist. Selling is a pain and I'm not desperate for money, so I don't mind ignoring their existance.

AmiAmis Release date december
Everywhere else june
I don't know who to believe

Not him, but I don't see what about that reads like bait. You never got bored with a figure? Specially if you have limited space and need to rotate things out. There are always some you don't care about as much as you used to which never get to be displayed again, so they're probably better off being in the trash. I try to give them to friends when I don't want them anymore.

Even if I'm bored of a figure, I'm not just going to toss something I paid over $100 for in the trash.

>So what's your favoutite figure?
This cutie

I wouldn't either, but considering selling is a bother, I wouldn't be surprised people would throw old shit away. I've done it with my really old first bootleg.

I like trains

>dat blur tool cleavage weld
Well, at least this saves me 100 Burgerbucks.

must be canadian.

>throw them away?
Sometimes it's actually less time consuming and expensive to throw them away, especially older figures (10+ years). I've sold a batch of old haruhi figures at loss (fees, taxes, etc eat thru what little money i made). I'll agree it's wasteful however.

Shame, really. Even though it's unlikely, I'm holding out hope for a figure of either Ranko, Nene, or both.

It looks like she has one boob.

>"So AmiAmi huh"
>"You keep ordering from there user, so I got curious and opened your package"
>"Pretty interesting stuff you bought"
>"Anyways sign here"
>Smirks while walking away

wat do?

>I got curious and opened your package
Yeah, sure. No one is that dumb.

They get stored when I don't want them out and sold when I don't want them. Putting up an ad on MFC and responding to a few PMs is child's play so I might as well recoup some money.

>"But I did user"
>"Can't fire me because my girlfriends dad is the CEO is the mailing company"

>>"So AmiAmi huh"
>>"You keep ordering from there user, so I got and researched the company"
>>"Pretty interesting stuff you bought"
>>"Anyways sign here"
>>Smirks while walking away

Get his name, call his companies customer service, get absolutely pissed on the phone about it and make sure he gets fired.

Opening other people's mail is a felony in the US. Fuck 'em.

ayyy cards came in leggo

>the CEO of that mail company

The "mail company" is called the post office. They don't have a CEO. Jesus christ.

My mail man is super nice and knows what days I'll be home to sign for packages or he just brings the slip so I can come in the next morning. I'm on a first name basis with the front desk workers too. I guess not many people in this small town buy a lot of stuff from overseas.

>people keep answering the post guy retard bait

You can go back to Sup Forums now

Panty looked so bland in comparison that I didn't even bother.

>"They don't have a CEO"
>"That's where your wrong kiddo"
>"I'm David P. Abney, the CEO of UPS"
>"Sadly i'm going to have to blacklist you from our service"
>"I hope you enjoy those dipshits at USPS"
>Starts laughing hysterically while bathing in money

Sue his ass?

I usually try to sell them. It can be a pain though.

>tfw you have a bunch of old nendoroids you bought when you were sliding down the slippery slope at the start of the hobby
>they're not worth enough to make up for the hassle of selling and yet it seems wasteful to throw them away
Does anyone have experience with unloading figures at Book-Off or another second-hand store that pays?

I only bought her because I managed to spot a pre-owned on AmiAmi for fairly cheap, so figured I could complete the "set", otherwise I wouldn't have bothered with it either.

>not using them as kaizou fodder

>you
>(you)
you
(you)

I must have this just for the memes

>163381572
>163381643

SONICO, BOYS! This one looks surprisingly good, I'm hopping all over it.

>correctly proportioned

Aside from the cow tits I agree.

>"Wait we can't open packages?"
>Starts sprinting towards the exit

The Jean texture is a bit less weird with paint and they kept the VPL too. Not bad, not bad at all.

That looks really bad to be honest.

I bully them.

This; the sculpt looks prize-tier, but it'a a nice design nonetheless.

why

It's a macro shot on a prize figure. The fabric look was a bit ambitious but I don't think it's going to be terrible on-hand. They probably would've been better off without though. I'm more bothered by how stupidly short the tail is.

will she be cast off

>prize figure
That makes sense then. If it were an actual premium scale then it would be pretty shit. The texture on the sculpt is still too soft, which makes it not look like jeans at all, and there's no shading on the paint, but those are fine for prizes I guess.

If you were gonna toss them, you should give them away. Local friends would be easier but if you have to mail it, have them cover shipping. A friend gave me a whole box of old shitty figures he didn't want once. I didn't really want them myself but I wasn't gonna pass up free figures. And if it's a figure you really don't care about, do some figure gore like melting it or breaking it apart.

>unloading figures at Book-Off

I haven't but I'm curious how much they'd pay. I have a bookoff I visit regularly. Rarely find anything good though. They've raised the price on their manga so it's not worth it anymore.

What the fuck is this?

Looks like a (space)shipgirl. Someone decided they wanted the Kancolle market.

Got a Anchovy today. Only took 2 days to get here, ordered it from amiami's ebay store with free ems and that 20% off coupon. I don't think it would ever be cheaper even if it bins on the main site due to shipping costs.

I no major flaws, lining up the fork in her hand was kinda annoying but other than that it seems well made, but not worth full price for the lake of detail. Seems like Di Molto Bene only really screws up their jojo figures.

Everyone wants aboard the FAGwagon.

You can take off the uniform but not the swimsuit.

Rate my collection.

Warmers are a meme, but have fun regardless

So what do you do with those?

Why are you reposting someone else's pictures.

I can't believe that black chicj ar the far left is 25k nowadays.

Opening other people mail is a federal offense in this country asshole you better prepare to get your ass raped in jail.

What do you think of this Nico?

prize shit, also resize your image.

They should atleast shade her hair a bit more. It looks so flat there, especially compared to the promo pics.

If it's a felony, why does customs keep doing it? Someone should arrest them.

Literally the best figure.

How can hotgluebait even compete?

Fuck you UPS

Yeah, sorry for the size.
She isnt prize, though. My camera is pretty shitty, she definitely looks better in person.

Oh my bad. I stand corrected. What's that made of? Rubber?

Honestly, you add tits or a vagoo to any figure, and the value increases tenfold.

stupid meme figure.

>DHL
>Destroyer of Packages

Thanks.

She's FULLY cast-off actually.

moeyo.com/article/91578

>bored

I don't get bored of art.

I love different textured figures, but i have no interest in Saber.

What to do, what to do.

wut

Best まいてつ.

P-P-Pussy...

WTF, I love trains now!

>want to order this through proxy
>afraid they'll judge me

I don't want to make this awkward, but I also don't want to pay EMS for something so small.

cowtits/10

classy

Did you start collecting last year?

jizz on them

This bunny suit is much better that those made by GSC

>that Kay

W-what? Why is gsc quality control so bad? When they see something that obviously looks like shit(like the Yukana figure) why don't they take it back to the drawing board and actually fix it?

Just curious, I've never ordered direct from native before. Do you have to use a proxy? Do they accept international orders?

I'd imagine like most small-medium sized companies they can't go back on R&D

You can buy direct, but you have to use EMS. They accept international orders. For larger items it's fine, for smaller things the shipping can be more than the item (i.e. 4k shipping for a 3k item.).

In that case you can use BiJ's forwarding service. You do the order, ship it to them, pay them 500yen and then they just ship you your box without ever seeing what's inside.

She's a nice figure, but all of that is a waste because it's Nico.