Edgy MC

>edgy MC
>he fall in love with a kind girl
>as the series progress, he shows his kind side

Every shoujo ever?

Final Fantasy VIII in a nutshell

squall was never edgy, he was a socially awkward autist and everyone in his party roasted him for it

Whatever.

That's the best kind of pairing.

Literally every Shoujo ever...

>kyoot loli dotteru
>a literal killing machine protects her
better trope desu

Especially if they end up fucking.

>edgy Mc
>Falls in love with kind girl
>as the series progresses she starts to become edgy too

"MC" does not mean "lead male," user.

But every lead character is a main character.

>tsundere man and his loli

Why is this such a perfect combination? There's something about it that just tugs at my heartstrings.

PIc unrelated as the MC there wasn't even edgy. The word has lost all meaning.

"He" does though.

I tried to look up the names of the anime in the pictures, but nothing came up, what now, do i ask for sauce?

It's called "paternal instincts", and it basically means that you will stop wanting to lewd the loli and instead take them out for pancakes, give them head pats and watch them grow up instead.
**You will always be her first love though so that's pretty cute**

First one is .hack//sign and the second one is yankee-kun no megane-chan. I shouldn't be spoonfeeding you this shit but I feel kind today.

Lurk more you retarded faggot.

But I want to lewd the loli and take care of her like a father at the same time.

DEAD

Make way for literally greatest romance ever told.

Hellsing was great

What part of Chitanda was kind?

She was kind of autistic

>Tsundere man and his formerly edgy loli

Though he wasn't the MC, it was still worth "playing" Wadanohara just for that. So cute, so cute.

Reminder that she got crucified

Thank you for mentioning this, it sounds like exactly the kind of thing I like.

Tsundere guys loving innocent little girls make life worth living.

Is that some tale of eternia?

The MC of robot building show was edgy?

Yes. I don't play many games but had to play it for the cute brown loli.

muh niggers

The book worm is a lucky man.

Is there any romance in this series?

It kinda goes in circles last time I checked.
Samon obviously likes Teshi and vice versa but it's not really going anywhere unfortunately.

>the edgiest guy you'll ever meet turned into a literal angel after spending a lot of time with a loli

Would be cute, but ain't happening.

This season has a pair like that.

They're both shit characters.

>Zipher
>Edgelord

nigga what

I wouldn't say he's edgy, but he's borderline psychotic at times, though that's more so just him trying to convince himself what he refuses to acknowledge. Still applies to Domika bringing out his kinder side.

>psychotic

Nah, he was just really fucking desperate, dude was pretty chill for the entire story.

It depends on the scene. There's a few where he's acting like an actual crazy person, but I guess you could chock it up as denial. Still, can you really blame him for having mental problems?

Kai wasn't really edgy, per se. He was kind of a dick, though.

>the edgiest guy you'll ever meet turned into a literal angel after spending a lot of time killing grown up clones of a loli

>tsundere man and his tsundere loli

Brooding emo edgelord + Sweet innocent gentle girl = Perfection

It is known

This is literally the only type of pairing that does something to my heart. It's too cute, but also super rare.

there is only one way user

But she was an ungrateful daughter who betrayed her father in the end. Pure father-daughter love stories can only exist in 2D.

Picked up

post more like this

I hope Sesshy files down his claws when he fingers her.

>l-l can change him!! I'll save edgelord-kun with the magical power of my vagina!!
wew didn't know this was the sasusaku tag on tumblr

if any of you were born male please seriously consider transitioning or alternatively killing yourselves

He's not really edgy. Grumpy, sure. but not edgy.

Sup Forums clearly identifies with the brooding loner and wants a cute girl to brighten their lives.

>Super rare
those kinds of pairings happen all the time, especially in stuff for girls and bleak settings. If anything you see the opposite more rarely.

tumblr doesn't have the good taste to appreciate tsundere edgelord/genki innocent loli couples.

>MC gets cucked by his brother-in-law

Didn't he make Quistis cry by telling her to talk to a wall?

This.

It's always the other way around, though - the guy is normal and your average MC and the girl is always the special case. Also when it is done, it's rarely ever done correctly. I hate Shoujo because it's false love - the girl tries to change the guy because his eayys are considered bad and then he changes and magically becomes nicer which is bullshit. In other shows the girl just comes to live him for who he is rather than taking him up as a project and forcing him to change, which is the purest kind of love there is.
The girl is just a ball of sunshine that happened to meet with the guy and fall for whatever imperfections he has.

>the girl dies in the middle of the series
>MC returns to 10 his original egdyness and spends the rest of the series on a revenge trip

>edgy MC

Dropped.

What if he's just putting on an edgy front to protect himself from being hurt and is actually a shy, awkward, and warmhearted person underneath?

Depends on how quick the progression is, I don't really care for watching some self important douche even if he/she has honest intentions or a complex personality underneath.

I love it.

>weak MC
>falls in love with a girl
>as the series progress he turns more and more confident and becomes a yandere

Does this exist?

It's especially funny that Sesshy and Rin are much better as characters in every possible way than the main shitters

>Tsundere man and his smart and strong but still very human almost-loli

That hako something LN I think? Though I don't remember if he was really weak or not except the becoming yandere part.

Yep, that's Hakomari.

if you know the whole story, then you would also know he also betrayed his daughter