Symphogear

Mikugear when?

After Fine returns.

I want to nut in Miku.

Mikugod_ soon.

Kinda weird how Symphogear threads have died extremely fast after AXZ was over.
I even missed saving the final gaijin chart.

Thank god for that. The threads are always shit after the Episode airs. Not even kidding but even with the whole mobage stuff the /m/ threads are a million times better than the ones on Sup Forums.

That's because AXZ was so bad everyone wanted to forget it exists. Honestly after the last 2 seasons, I am not looking forward to S5 as much I would want to.

>AXZ
>bad
The alchemist trio was horribly mishandled, but it was fine.

They are playing the extreme long game. All the "that's just bad writing" and "why did they have to include this?" moments of the past seasons will all be connected as a so far hidden side-plot about Miku's adventures since G unravels, leading up to her switching to the Custodians side mid season 5.

Yes, that was one of the issues;
>Alchemist trio had next to no personality aside from St. Germain, only being there for the sake of being the bad guys for the most time.
>Probably the weakest or anticlimactic final battle.
>Adam only showing up briefly until the last few episodes
>Tikki was most likely the most obnoxious and unlikable character in the whole franchise
>Not enough Miku, but forgiven since she'll play a bigger role next season by the looks of it
>Linker issues subplot still present since it's introduction in S2
>The whole Christ/Stefan thing felt forced and unneeded
And despite that and other issues it was still better than most of GX.

red hair male character symbolizes jesus red hair female character symbolizes lilith blue hair male character symbolizes lucifer blue hair female character symbolizes lilith old bearded man symbolizes god

>Probably the weakest or anticlimactic final battle.
I disagree, Adam actually gave the girls some trouble unlike the other final bosses so far and it was nice how they handled the final episode differently as well.

I agree, AXZ had a bunch of bad things in it but the finale was fine.

Next season

Maybe now the alchemy bullshit can fuck off and we can get back to Miku and Custodians and Babel and anime-chan.

>ha ha we were just pretending to be dead!
>*kills themselves*
This alone was dumber than everything in G and GX.

>sacrifice and suicide is the same thing

It's dumb because there was absolutely no reason to randomly bring Prelati and Tranny back just to immediately sacrifice them. All it does is raise even more questions like what the fuck were doing before this. Just watching Adam wreck Germain's ass? Hiding in the bushes outside SONG HQ while Germain was meeting with them? It's retarded and should have only been Germain sacrificing herself alone. Asspulling the other two back was just a cheap way to absolve the gears of any blame of muder while still keeping them dead.

>what the fuck they were doing before this
They quickly threw in a shit explanation that they were creating a weapon to counter Adam, presumably at Elf9 tier speeds.

Miku will get a philosophical armament next season which could be a relic similar to Gungnir's god slayer power.

well, there's nothing much to discuss without new episodes

I actually forgot what happened to it after that particular episode.

Me too

DELETE THIS

I'm going to post Mikubutt and no one can stop me!

We have lost two dear friends. Please pay your respects to Hibiki's second scarf and Ignite.

I'm glad Ignite is kill, hopefully we get a new, less lame powerup next season.

>new, less lame powerup next season

That isn't associated with shit tier music genre either.

Irish folk music powerup here we come.

Mongolian throat-singing powerup here we come.

If only they didn't fuck up they're momentum with episode 12, this season probably could have beat out G. Seriously this series is like a damn rollercoaster with the constant hype and disappointments.

Is Bikki too powerful now? She can use all gears at once, will other girls become irrelevant?

SENKOU

I prefer this version.

I want to protect their smiles.

As well you should, Hibiki's smile is important enough to get a keyword after all.

GX Ignite was shit but holy fuck did they fix the Ignite music in AXZ.

Wait what were the names of Kirika's attacks, did anyone even try to translate those over stylized characters?

2 feet deep into Miku's ass.

Kill Juliet - Kirika's scythe generates two extra blades which are hurled as boomerangs.

The Slasher Jabberwock - Kirika sets up for this attack by binding her opponent to the ground using the grappling chains launched from her shoulder armor, before transforming her scythe into a large guillotine blade which she kicks through the opponent using her rockets for additional force.

Sealed Strike Pinocchio - Kirika extends the blades at the tip of each shoulder pauldron into a scythe blade as they take a configuration resembling devil wings, giving her four additional arms to stab at enemies with.

Twin Cutter Cinderella - Kirika summons another copy of her scythe, which she can combine together to form a giant scissor if she wishes or use independently.

Tinkerbell Tornado - Holding her scythe horizontally, Kirika uses the rockets on her pauldrons to spin at high speeds, cutting through the enemies around her.

Final Oppression - Neverland - Used in X-Drive, this attack transforms Kirika's scythe into a much larger three-bladed scythe with the blades arranged parallel like a claw.

Fairy tale motif that's pretty cute. So was it the Mexicans or Fine that really liked rock music?

When will Edgebiki be canon?

huggy fuggy the Miku.

We'd need to know whether Fine programed all the attacks and their names into the gears or if they're produced from the wearer's subconscious like the song lyrics are.

we /mikubutt/ now?

I'm sure the name themes for the attacks say something about all the girls though I'm not sure what the crosses say about Maria

Kanade-English:Celestial objects ∞ in the middle

Hibiki(XDU only)-Japanese:Hibiki style:Attack name

Tsubasa-Japanese:Flashes, fire

Chris-English:Metal and rock bands

Maria-English:† in the middle

Kirika-Japanese and English:Fairy tale theme

Shirabe-Japanese:Greek Numeral style:Attack name

Miku-Chinese:Light/Stars

Serena:???

meanwhile in the Bikki cave

Kanade when?

Did you skip G?

It's the 4th fucking season.
I'm already used to the symphogear brand of insanity.

I will post this every thread until they dock if you catch my drift.

How do none of these have big bikki butt?

Glad you're still around
Although Tsubasa clearly loves her Octocatmom more

The dork spinning top is Tinkerbell tornado? Cute

>The whole Christ/Stefan thing felt forced and unneeded

For real.
>save kids life
>WHY DID YOU CUT HIS LEG OFF WOOW

I guess I was too busy watching with my heart instead of my brain, but how was Ignite lost?

Agreed, Adam ended up being one of the blander villains but the actual last fight with him was rad. Are there any webms? Particularly Saint Seiya Hibiki punching him through the roof.

I think the hacky X-Drive they used at the end (which also destroyed the Fool's Stone coating) did something to it. They even said "Last Ignite".

>did something to it
Pretty much burned it as fuel, I think

Oh, I thought them saying that was them just being dramatic because its the final fight of the season. Felt like that's what they'd do in a show like this.

The original event was a really nice character moment for Chris. It showed she was tough enough to perform an impromptu amputation in an instant to save somebody's life but soft enough to agonize over it. I can't see Hibiki hacking off somebody's leg like that if it came down to it. Sonia thinking it was a personal attack as revenge for the bombing was also pretty interesting and very human. She was hysterical over her brother's injuries and she'd probably felt guilty over Chris' parents death her entire life so it made sense that she'd be unreasonable and try to connect dots where there were none.

The real problem was that it never fucking went anywhere. We never peeled back Val Verde or the bombing to learn any exciting twists, Chris never really interacted with the kid, Sonia never did anything crazy out of revenge or fear (from her point of view, a living superweapon thinks she is responsible for her parents' death and suddenly her family starts getting into accidents). Instead of exploring all that super-exciting shit we just kinda see him totter around on his robot legs and future wheelchair and they fought some noise and called it a day.

The writers seem to be afraid to actually do character arcs now.

From the keywords:
Rebuild

Although the primary cause is unclear, a fraction of the 301,655,722 locks upon the Symphogear system are occasionally rearranged and result in changes to the gears that are attuned to the adaptor's skills, thoughts and battle styles. In the final episode of AXZ the Rebuilt gears had a power output that was equal to that of the X-Drive form, but it only lasted for a short time until Dáinsleif was completely incinerated. The intense aura that encompassed the gears was the energy of Dáinsleif itself as it slowly faded away in real time. When that aura disappeared it signaled the loss of one signature function of the system, the "Ignite Module."

This season was good due to some fuck-ups it couldn't beat G but saying this season is better than GX is an understatement because being better than GX isn't a fucking achievment. Overall the season felt like it was trying to make GX feel like filler, tying the alchemist not only back to G as the Illuminati but also back to the Custodians with Adam, fixing Ignite then getting rid of it, having Hibiki waver for a little because her enemies are actually sane and have a goal but then she remembers that she has a song in her heart which wasn't refrencing her getting her shit together in GX but Fine telling her twice in S1 and G to never forget it. If it wasn't for GX this season probably would have done some things differently but overall I have no complaints and am sufficiently hype up for next season.

I had a really weird dream today.

Hibiki was having some sort of drama again and Miku was helping her. In the end they were holding hands and Hibiki put her forhead on Miku's. Suddenly Miku gave Hibiki a kiss. Not some hardcore yuri tounge action kiss just a normal one on the lips. Hibiki was blushing and I remember actually being happy in my dream. Then I woke up and now I'm mad.

Hibiki's attacks are closer to Chinese than Japanese considering how she's based in kung-fu