Why are conservatives so smug and pompous about everything...

Why are conservatives so smug and pompous about everything? They don't contribute anything to society or politics and just hoard everything. They are pretty much useless. At least liberals embrace others and make new ideas

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This seems interesting, but let's talk about the size of my penis instead.

Why do you believe Kike news, faggot? It's propaganda and nothing more.

Why are liberals so smug and pompous about everything? They don't contribute anything to society or politics and just hoard everything. They are pretty much useless. At least conservatives embrace others and make new ideas

More fake news, friendo.

Liberals: Fixing problems that don't exist since Satan fell to Earth

Your pic conveniently fails to mention that neolibs were the ones who started labelling opposing views as "fake news". You're just bitter because the term was hijacked and is now used to describe actual fake news.

>and just hoard everything.
That's adorable. You think conservatives have money vaults like Scrooge McDuck don't you?
How old are you?

Oh look, this meme again
CNN MADE THE TERM FAKE NEWS
>CNN MADE THE TERM FAKE NEWS

STOP TAKING BAIT WEVE BEEM OVER THIS THREAD.

All news is fake news.

Maybe if ur a jew

Conservatives tend to be working class, Liberals are usually the wealthy ones. Tell me again who contributes more to society bourgeois fag?

>just hoard everything

Says the liberal who's too lazy and stupid to accomplish anything on his own. You're a loser. We know it and you know it. You're useless, therefore the least you can do is put on your lace panties like a real lib man and stop bitching as if your problems are everyone else's problems. Fuck stick.

Shouting "racist" and "sexist" is just another way of saying "I'm too stupid to debate the facts".

That was easy.

Why can't the left meme? They are all self proclaimed intellectuals arnt they?

>Trump says X
>X is true
>But you shouldn't read too much into X
>Therefore X is mostly false

liberal media was the first to start the "fake news" accusations, right around the time pizzagate started being talked about, a few weeks before the election.

>Conservatives are smug.
That's where you're wrong kiddo.
vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism

>how many fingers am I holding up?
Abject Orwellian doublethink in action.

They tried to warn us.

>there is no fake news
>believes mainstream media

i'm sorry bro, i dont think we will ever be able to help you comprehend facts.

Fuck right offf... gdamn...
I contribute plenty bitch...
Ffffuuuuuujuu

>They are pretty much useless. At least liberals embrace others and make new ideas

pre 2000 conservative world
post 2000 liberal world

which one is the better?

You posted this last week you cum dripping sage flavored faggot

Reality.

You should get in touch with it, faggot. You useless parasitic band wagon faggot. Spineless, worthless, crowd following sheep.

No, they really are fake. And you leftists left your brains in Israel.

Asians have a high average i-

Asian men. Not asian women.
Asian women are hilariously stupid.

Not only that but without a man (George Lucas) it never would have been conceived in the first place. Men BTFO

Gotta love it. Independents leaving dems alone on their shit island, sniffing turds.

>I'm too stupid to debate the facts
Go ahead and add "Lefty Projection" to the list of things Sup Forums was right about

Say's the retard who barely graduated high school and gets his news from Alex Jones and Sup Forums.

>we
Your imaginary friends don't count.

Umm no. The people who built this country would definitely be considered conservative by today's standards. All liberals do is go into shitty service, teaching, and online journalism/blogging jobs, some of the smart ones become lawyers or actors, but that's it.

It's a problem that so many of them seem to be in media or academia though. There aren't necessarily more liberals than conservatives in America, but their voices tend to broadcasted the loudest.

Lol

This can't even be a thing, right?

It's a joke right?

If you watch mainstream media, you're an idiot and that's all there is to it.

Why have liberals given up on math, science, biology and facts?

Why do they just get people de-platformed or shout them down instead of having intelligent discussions?

Is it because their ideas suck or because they know they can't win in rational discourse?

Google the headline. It's real.

just here to say that you don't really debate facts i.e. the left can't meme

sincerly
user
P.S.
kill your self

>smug
holy shit we made it
we're the smug ones now

SAGE

Mostly I use "fake news" as a dismissive term- that is whenever I think you're a fucking retard.

actually its a reminder that news is fake and compromised, refusal to discuss facts in an arguement is refusing to debate facts in an arguement

the president of the united states is not obliged to debate random jewish twats on CNN either sorry to say.

Wow democrats really are brainwashed retards who actually believe the shit they see coming out of the television. This is interesting because on one hand they're always so butthurt about political donations from corporations, meanwhile the media is largely funded via advertisement revenue from corporations. Unreal.

>Why are conservatives so mug and pompous about everything?
>Projecting so hard it's like 4K HD on the backdrop of the sky using bluebeam tech

Bump