This is the true chart of villains of jojo

This is the true chart of villains of jojo.
Any thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UXHwIrEpeSQ
twitter.com/kotomine08/status/918370250722119680
desuarchive.org/a/thread/162393288/#162419412
medicos-e.net/newsdetail/agf2017_jojo01/
medicos-e.net/newsdetail/agf2017_jojo02/
medicos-e.net/newsdetail/agf2017_jojo03/
medicos-e.net/newsdetail/agf2017_jojo04/
twitter.com/torakoriannu/status/678081080302305280
twitter.com/berrytart/status/678085360140718080
twitter.com/neephina_mmd/status/678073167487696896
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>kira
>that high
He's just an evil fag who kills people for no reason.

>gets lucky and is never caught for his first murder
>gets a stand that can pretty much remove something
>"lmao im going to keep killing now because of my /d/ tier fetish lmao"

Motivation isn't everything, user

No, sounds about right.

How many times do you need to be told that this chart is fucking retarded and some of those descriptions could fit multiple villains or don't apply for some of them?

Such as?

Kira doesn't do evil shit "because of the situation he finds himself in", he still murdered women because of his fucking fetish. The description for the Mid Tier fits him better than Diavolo, who doesn't belong there at all based on that description.
Not only is the chart retarded, the characters weren't even well placed.

It was in his nature to murder women. He couldn't help it.

Motivation is only a very small part of a villain and ultimately isn't what makes them entertaining. You can have an antagonists whose motives and irrefutably more just than the protagonist, but if he's either got the design and charisma of a wooden plank or is being an insufferable cunt about it, then it counts for nothing.
A villain with an interesting personality who has a direct impact on the story is much more important.

That's literally what mid-tier says, yet he's placed in great

Yeah this chart is shit. Dio's shitty life in the beginning is arguably the reason why he was such an asshole. But nope guess he's not in the same tier as Pucci.

Diavolo doing shit solely to survive is also stupid as fuck too. His main motivation was power in keeping the gang to himself. Kira is really the villain who fits the survival characteristic because his true nature was so fucked that society would never accept it.

Wasn't valentine looking for the corpse parts to redirect misfortune from his contry to other people? how is this "hard to find fault in" in any way?

Another example: Kars' motivation wasn't a mystery, in fact, it's very simple, he wanted to unlock all the hidden potential he and his species had, so the sun wouldn't turn them into shit. He didn't give a shit about humans, he didn't want to enslave the entire world, he just wanted to become a perfect being. That's not as "insane" as wanting to achieve "heaven" (reset the universe) so that everyone knew their fate beforehand because you feel guilty about your sister's death.

Came here to post this. It's like the chart creator didn't watch/read the whole thing.

It's hard to do it if you are American.

Explains why most Valentine fags are retards.

It's hilarious how they don't take into account that Valentine is a character written by a Japanese man and being portrayed as charismatic and genuinely believing himself the hero, but ultimately just being a greedy, cruel, egocentric, irresponsible piece of shit who died unceremoniously being caught out on a lie.

Because his fans are Americans and voted for Trump.

Valentine best villain tho

t. Pussy liberal

Technically Valentine is an anti-villain.

>a villain with heroic goals, personality traits, and/or virtues. Their desired ends are mostly good, but their means of getting there are evil.
He tried to rape a fourteen-year-old, betrayed and murdered multiples of his own men, shrunk his own fucking country and erased a bunch of citizens by forcing Jesus to take control in a bid to protect Lucy, convinced himself that this made him the hero, and was motivated by trying to make everyone else unfairly bear the burdens his country deserved.

At absolute most Valentine is presented as thinking he's doing good but this in no way means he was actually doing good.

I LOVE KIRA

He also killed innocent people for no reason at all.

It was disappointing that Valentine just did random edgy shit.

>Kira
>Reluctant
He kills people for sexual pleasure. He is only reluctant to fight the heroes, because he doesn't want to be bothered, not to do evil deeds.

>Enrico Pucci, savior of humanity
>Villain
Pick one.

>DIO: "I WANT POWER" = shit tier
>Kira: " I WANT HANDS" = great tier
??????????????????????????????????

What tier of villain would Trump be?

Dio: born in poverty and escaped it. The epitome of the working class.
Kira: Born in privilege and stayed in it. the epitome of the middle class

Fuck off

>Funny Valentine
>motivations hard to find fault in
>better then the hero's
E N D
T H I S
F U C K I N G
M E M E

>>Sup Forums

Thank you.

give me examples as to how he's random

That's a first.

I'm telling you to fuck off because this discussion is retarded and irrelevant, not because I love Drumpf.

He didn't escape it, he was lifted out of it and acted like a complete cunt thereafter. He's not the epitome of the working class unless you're an upper class trying to paint a portrait of them as being greedy and untrustworthy.

he has faults in his motivations, but he genuinely thinks he's doing the right thing.
If he had been victorious, his country would've benefited from him, the majority of people would've praised him as he would actually have had a positive impact on almost everyone in the country.
He would've been a positive symbol, people would've looked up to him.
Sure he randomly killed people, tried to rape a girl, was power-hungry, but that's kinda realistic when it comes to US presidents.
Presidents start or interfere in wars for ideological reasons/their own personal motivations and gain, but the people still support him.
He was a likeable, bad person, with a personality that's relatively realistic

Pucci actually had motivations hard to find fault in and better than the hero's.
We can even say that Pucci WAS the hero of Stone Ocean.
Fate was sided with him and all the things that the Joestars did helped him to achieve heaven and bring happiness to mankind.
The true villain was Emporio, he destroyed in a matter of seconds what Pucci achieved with years of sufference and sacrifice, and not for himself, not for greed, not for power, he did that just for the whole humanity.
How can he be considered evil?

so hand-holding really is the lewdest thing?

he just wants a quiet life, and he kills because he's a psycho, that's a situation out of his control.

Is this even bait anymore? When will this shitty chart result in an autoban? Hell even the motives and villains dont even fucking match

Which means he did evil things not because of the situation he was in, but because he's just fucking crazy. Belongs in meh tier or mid tier.

>jingoistic dictator
>likeable and realistic
is every american actually this stupid?

>he genuinely thinks he's doing the right thing
Not an argument, Angelo genuinely thought he was doing the right thing by raping children and chopping off their penises
>his country would've benefited from him, the majority of people would've praised him as he would actually have had a positive impact on almost everyone in the country
Read the comic again, the ONLY effect that Love Train had on America was compressing it, erasing space in the process and the people and buildings that were on them. If used on the entire country it would've killed the vast majority of citizens since Jesus didn't recognize them as being 'pure' enough.
>He would've been a positive symbol, people would've looked up to him
The ones who were left, sure
>Sure he randomly killed people, tried to rape a girl, was power-hungry, but that's kinda realistic when it comes to US presidents
What

>but he genuinely thinks he's doing the right thing.
Jesus fucking christ are you 13? Im not even going to read the rest of your little rant. "The actions make the man" is all im going to say to you. If you cant even understand that, you literally arent worth the time

ITT defend an irredeemable jojo villain

KIRA IS HANDSOME

:^)

>Sure he randomly killed people, tried to rape a girl, was power-hungry, but that's kinda realistic when it comes to US presidents
I like that his post shows the moral depth of an edgy 14 yro but this is true and America actually has a white nationalist molester for president

I think the mystery people have in mind is, what will he do after he becomes the "perfect being"? what he started to do was try to kill the main guy that had gotten in his way, and it's safe to assume he would've gone on to kill everyone that had stood in his way or even offended him
and then what? awaken any other pillar men that were out there? test out his new abilities, what he can create, destroy, and survive? fuck with humanity for fun?

Sorry ich läb i dä Schwiiz, bin kä drecks-ami.
what rant, me saying why I like him is a rant nowadays?
what argument? I'm just saying why I like him.
I'm not talking about love train you dipshit, I'm talking about the course of actions he would've taken afterwards, after gaining even more power.

It's also worth noting that Valentine's ambition got him killed abruptly, and the only plan he apparently made in the likely event of his death was summoning Alt Diego to steal the corpse, nothing to deal with the rest of the country. In spite of being a vile person behind the scenes, politically he was extremely popular and presumably successful, with 91% approval-ratings, but his lack of concern for all of that meant that his people were unexpectedly and permanently deprived of their leader. He could have been so much more of a benefit to his country if he hadn't been such a relentless, entitled retard, but as his last words and actions to Johnny proved, it was never about his country at all - it was always about him.

Again, the ONLY time we see Love Train being used for the 'benefit' of America, it erases large segments of it and the people on them, and Valentine celebrating this. You claiming that it would have a different effect later on is 110% your headcanon.

Man, there sure is lotsa samefagging in this thread and people with shitty reading comprehension.
This is why it should be harder to get on the internet.
I want to vomit

Diavolo was just trying to warm up his fellow villagers.

>me saying why I like
I love Dio and Kira, but you won't see me spout "they did nothing wrong!" ignoring literally everything they did and were going to do while rejecting the reality the author shoved in my face and substituting my own

How the fuck is Kars meh tier? How is his motive mysterious?

I didn't ask for this fucking (You)

Lord Kars is literally superior to us humans. I'd let him destroy my ass but he's not interested in such primitive desires, so I'll have to settle for being his food, as he's above us in the food chain.

Ringo Roadagain was one sexy little kid, if I'd been there I would've diddled him too
I'm sorry Ringo I don't mean it

Josuke came into this world no memories and the first thing he experienced was someone trying to cave him in with a rock. If that didn't set him off with a fear of rocks and a harshness towards them, I don't know what will.
He's gone through severe mental trauma repeatedly and the only people to show him care (The family) are then quick to threaten him again. He's is almost completely alone and until recently the only person he could trust was removed from him.
Then there's Holly. Not only is this traumatic to see a family member thrown onto you when you are helpless but again rocks are playing into again. From the very first minutes of his new life Gappy has seen nothing by rocks trying to kill him and take away all his family or what he has left.
So yes his genocide of a species and causing the torture of innocents (soon to be a home wrecker too), it becomes more and more understandable. If not more so than the oppressed rock human's motivations, whose land is being destroyed constantly.

samefag

>phoneposter
>MULTIPLE youtube notifications

or maybe you're just really stupid?

You just made my day

me when reading this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=UXHwIrEpeSQ

>(2.93 MB)

It's hairposter-kun, in the flesh!

I'd get Damo's rocks off if you know what I mean

A new JoJo poster in this months Animage (アニメージュ).
twitter.com/kotomine08/status/918370250722119680

Honestly, I don't think he knew he would become immortal and a shapeshifter because he didn't knew he could control hamon and survive being inside a volcano. Initially he only wanted to "conquer the sun". All that power probably went to his head, and who knows what he would've been capable of hadn't he been stopped.

Having a headcanon about a villain being different from what they're shown to be isn't valid for judging a character.

>didn't knew
*know

We're talking about the "mystery" of his motivation as a villain. Also, how is a headcanon?

Both posts imply that Kars would have gone on to do worse shit than he was shown to have done or plan to do.

We're wondering about a possibility, not something we accept as our own canon.
Do you think he wouldn't have done worse things after killing his enemies? I like to think that too.

This is the same chart that's been floating around for a few years. Sad!

wow almost 0.1% as good as a part 5 announcement

Only deviantART and tumblr-tier fujoshits give a crap about this, doc

Was there some sort of signing event going on in Shibuya?
Also, Medicos was tweeting about being at Anime Girl Festival, is there any news they might be showing off anything new minus posters?
The recent Ultra Jump (Peach Pit cover one) had a page showing Johnny and Ruby figures together for something but I lack rune power.

News is news.

>Was there some sort of signing event going on in Shibuya?
Yes, and to spare the details, you can find the event here: desuarchive.org/a/thread/162393288/#162419412
Each day had one of the VAs signing stuff for the people who have attended.

>Also, Medicos was tweeting about being at Anime Girl Festival, is there any news they might be showing off anything new minus posters?
medicos-e.net/newsdetail/agf2017_jojo01/
medicos-e.net/newsdetail/agf2017_jojo02/
medicos-e.net/newsdetail/agf2017_jojo03/
medicos-e.net/newsdetail/agf2017_jojo04/
It is just JoJo merch. They do the same thing with Comiket.
They do not do anything big with anime announcements.

>The recent Ultra Jump (Peach Pit cover one) had a page showing Johnny and Ruby figures together for something but I lack rune power.
Those were for their upcoming SAS releases.

>not posting the ultimate chart

>They do not do anything big with anime announcements.
If you really do want an announcement, you will have to wait just before or at Jump Festa this December for a teaser of some sort.
twitter.com/torakoriannu/status/678081080302305280
twitter.com/berrytart/status/678085360140718080
twitter.com/neephina_mmd/status/678073167487696896 (Deleted)

>desuarchive.org/a/thread/162393288/#162419412
I thought it was the same event but the tweet was from 3 days ago. But it's the same place, (Tower Records).
>Those were for their upcoming SAS releases.
I don't know shit about RWBY but it was odd to me because they have been showing off the blue girl's figure for a while,
>Ruby figure is about 50 euros.
Jesus christ, why is RWBY getting shilled so much? Where's my RM:Z/NGNL figures?
Medicos sure do pump out much.
Oh I don't care for an anime announcement, I'm just more interested in the figs at the moment.
Thanks though, for the clarification.

>News is news.

Fuck off, Doc.

when will dubanon come back?

That chart is fucking terrible.

Still no news on the OVA rip I guess. Is there a chapter this month or is it on break?

Chapter will be out within a couple of days.
Next month might be the supposed break.

>Villains who are only obeying their nature and doing what they do to survive
That's sounds more like Kira honestly.

Why go to Sup Forums if you're gonna bring your neofaggery with you?

>mosaic continues tomorrow

fair enough

now that the dust has settled, what are your personal rankings for the villains?

He's right about some retards that suck Valentine's dick in these threads, though