This is a really nice picture

good OTP

repugnant ship

How much?

>Cockona

>Akuma no kills, meduka, izetta crossover fanart
>still no furifappers
Hurry up, japan.

Tokaku should learn from Ange, at the least the latter can do her job and is actually capable of killing people who get in her and her waifu's way.

Tokaku "killed" her waifu. Clarin's being cucked by Phobos. Homura resorted to RAPE. Ange's top tier when it comes to overprotective lesbian dorks.

there's no rhyme or reason for the bottom one

My heart melted when she snuggled Beato in that one scene. I'd be so down if they turned out to be cannon lesbo and lesbot.

What scene was that already?

Beato's like a queer Rem, she needs a consolation prize. But dorothy's potential love interest blew her brains out, witch means tragedy. Beato should sleep with chise cause they share a room and chise bathes herself evely day.

Chise breastfeeding Beato!

Both were shitty shows that no one here respects.

Yeah they look so happy and comfy together

It's only a matter of time till Beato is added to Chise's harem

This one

Assholes.

>tfw no flipflap of izetta of pripri of anime this season

The industry needs to know we are starving for yuri adventures

Too soon to tell.

Time to rewatch El Cazador

I miss Bee Train

That's bosom BUDDIES to you, pal. Don't make me listen to Anne's banshee wails again to confirm it.

Send Dorothy to prison.

It's too late, Beato can't survive without her daily dose of breastmilk

I just don't see DoroBea working or even becoming canon. They will have a big sister - little sister relationship at the very best, even when the audio drama hinted that Beatrice hates men.

>Dorosy and Beato
There's no way this age gap is legal.

You must be fun at parties

If something happens it would be from beato's side. She's the gayest after the turtledoves, like in an unused scene she was boiling with lesbian rage as they were checking out their bodies looking for moles. It's up to the staff really, guess they'd need to write some heavy drama involing only those two.

Daily reminder that fags deserve the gas

Chise is literally an animal when it comes to some matters.

Beato.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING

It's not so pure when people corrupt it.

Even better, forbidden lilies are the best lilies.

Yumina will be Vivid's final villain when her true form as a brainwashing succubus gets revealed, mark my words

Vivid is ending in 1 chapter. That's not gonna happen.

>Yumina pussy unlocks Einhart's smug meter

If this ain't peak performance yuri, I don't know what is.

Really? Fucking hell, will they reboot it with Rinne and Fuuka or something?

They could, but right now they're canceling it so Fuji can start working on the Nanoha Reflection comic.

I want to see Ange and Charlotte have sex!

Well I'm kinda disappointed

Can poor girls love rich girls?

Yes but not Kanan. Kanan can't love anyone, she's a sociopath who pretends to have feelings but just likes to make people suffer

But she loves Mari so that can't be true.

The gayest

'''''''''Love''''''''', She's fucking insane

Thank god, Rinne and Fuuka are boring as hell. THey should instead do an Einhart focused spinoff.

Everyone loves Kanan, how else would she have two girlfriends

Dia has Stockolm Syndrome and Kanan brainwashed her into thinking all the shitty things she does are right, I'm not even gonna get started on the Mari issue

Then I will get started on the Mari issue.
They have a lovely skinship relationship and are a super cute number.

I'm a yurifag but I at least have some dignity to recognize how much of a shitty person Kanan is and how she screwed over Mari's life, she doesn't deserve her ,she even managed to resolve the issue by making both of them apologize even turning Dia against Mari when it was fucking obvious who was in the wrong and who was acting like a cunt for no fucking reason, and now let's pretend everything is okay when it obviously isn't

Someone needs a hagu.

How did she know how much Mari weighs?

the one and only

Because she princess carries her on the regular

nana yuri

Homosexuality isn't right

give in to temptation

It's okay to be yourself, user. No matter what your dad told you.

Anonymous, it is the current year.

It fine in anime

Homosexuality is a disease that can be cured, it's not something you're "born with"

It's just a fetish but big whoop, plenty of degenerate fetishes around here

You're just baiting us for more yuri pictures, aren't you?

Is interracial okay between girls?

What series got you into yuri?

Fucking Inuyasha fanart on Google Images in the mid-2000s. Then I found a bunch of yuri doujins on Dynasty Reader.

i was bored one day so i decided to get into yuri manga. i think it was either poor poor lips or sasameki koto.

strawberry panic back in 2005

Does Lucky Star count? As for the first pure yuri title, probably Sasameki Koto.

Yes

I wish /u/ weren't general city, it's hard to even talk about shit there.

What shit do you want to talk about?

I wish it wasn't so slow, but that also means there's almost always a thread up about a series I like.

Older, unpopular yuri and stuff by specific mangaka. Dynasty Reader discussions are complete AIDs because of the userbase, and I like /u/ users for the most part. There's just no place for discussion like that.

Depends on which thread,at least the ones I followed like saki, pandora, pripri, kase-san, yagate-kun,ff, urara were fairly decent. Madoka's used to be spammed by autism. Citrus dunno why it sparks wall of texts but they are fine too. The general general is shit and drama most of the time. Guess threads for stuff like hibike or lwa are a nightmare. Overall 7.5/10, too much water ( sports).

Sure but what episode was it?