Do you prefer anime girls that are strong and forceful or submissive and weak?

Do you prefer anime girls that are strong and forceful or submissive and weak?

I prefer strong anime women, and I prefer stronger men that hold them down in forced missionary position.

whoever has bigger boobs

I want one that changes between them depending on my backhand or fronthand.

yes

Strong but submissive.

strong and forceful being made to submit

Uppity personality with a weak body, for the most enjoyable manhandling experience.

This.

We both know she can pick me up and toss me around like a sack of potatoes but she lets me "pin" her arms down anyway

Strong girls are for mindbreaking

>Do you prefer anime girls that are strong and forceful or submissive and weak?
Breaking strong woman is lots of fun!

Strong and forceful.

Strong, forceful and submissive girls

>submissive and weak
What a kind of sissy faggot likes that by example nagisa, ryou, haruna sairenji and onodera.
marika a shit

I want to put Kirihime in male prison and watch the results.

Submissive strong women who grow submissive and weak-kneed around their beloved.

Strong and forceful yet gentle!

>strong willed women
>massive gangrape
>she hates it till the end
> help her murder those fags
get rewarded

Strong and forceful on the surface but submissive and weak when you get to know them.

Both, apparently. I'm just realizing this now.

>Edgy psycho
Yumeko and that ugly shit with eyepatch
>Cunt bitch
Ume shiraume
>Whores, Hooker, Sluts
Momo velia deviluke

source for this?

>justice, sweet justice
Strong and forceful, yet girly and feminine too.

Strong and forceful. With an equally strong and forceful male character that the verbally (and possibly physically) contend with. Bants at a minimum. Bants + sparring better.

>There will never be an alternate universe where Seryuu was trained by Toppo instead of that corrupt faggot Ogre

I want a girl who can actually fuck. Not some moe moe lay their and cry dead fish.

I prefer them strong and submissive.

Yep, good, good.

I prefer stronger women because they usually have personallities.
Also strong men to counterpart with them.

Strong & Cute at the same time. That's what I like.

Strong woman with stronger man. Let the betas rot.

All girls are weak and submissive deep down.

Submissive in bed doesn't mean she needs to be an absolutely useless piece of garbage in day to day life though.

I kinda like both, but is perhaps one of her vagina-lips showing trough?

Being submissive doesn't make you useless, don't know what you're talking about. A person who follows orders is extremely useful.

Following orders when you're out of your depth is fine, having absolutely no initiative of your own makes you useless.

I prefer if they are being groped.

>having absolutely no initiative of your own makes you useless.

Being submissive doesn't mean you have no initiative, you're making a false dichotomy.

There are no strong men on Sup Forums.

Being exceptionally submissive generally indicates a lack of leadership and initiative.

I disagree, but even so, I'm talking in universe. I don't like whiny weak women and I don't like femdom. Competent woman, stronger man is the best combo. Think caska and guts pre fuckenating.

Women are smaller and weaker and less intelligent so it makes sense for them to be submissive. That's just the natural way of things.

This whole thread is based on a retarded dichotomy.

>Think caska and guts pre fuckenating.
I understand now, you're a self-closeted homosexual who prefers pseudomale-but-biologically-female partners who won't trigger your shame.

Nah, think the traditional power couple or the old "behind every great man is a great woman". Putting words in my mouth doesn't really make you seem any smarter for the record.

I can disprove you RIGHT now.

How many pushups can you do, young man?

Don't know, I don't work out

Then you most likely won't be able to do a lot, whereas I can do 3 sets of 30.

Who's the weaker one now, weakling-user?

I don't mean that I, an individual man, am stronger than all existing women, I mean that men are stronger than women

>Being exceptionally submissive generally indicates a lack of leadership and initiative.
Most people aren't exceptionally submissive or dominant. Competence is always good, but being dominant and forceful doesn't necessarily mean competent. Initiative is also always good but not everyone is a real leader type or needs to be.

Guts and Casca are great, but that's a high bar. It's not a relationship born in comfier circumstances; the two are literal fighters in a cruel and unforgiving world.

I prefer strong and forceful anime womyn that have moments when they are submissive.
Switch is, and always will be, best.

Speak for yourself.

There's all kinds if you count body odour

I enjoy "chronic submissive masquerading as dominant"

Statistics mean nothing do the individual, isn't it silly to apply a generalization to something so specific like preference?

Strong and forceful to my dick, submissive and weak when we aren't fucking.

Anonymous is a sissy who can get manhandled by 13 year old girls and should just get a sex change already.

Weak cause I need to feel some inclination of power in my life.

Tiny and dominant.

Isn't it pointless for a character to be dominant if they're so small that anyone could hold them down and rape them?

>loli-dom

That just makes being dominated by them all the more emasculating, silly goose.

My favorite girl personality isn't exactly submissive or dominant, it's something else. I guess you could call it 'stubborn'. She wants to do what she likes, but doesn't impose it on others. Cute.

Become strong and it will all follow.

How can a small girl possibly dominate you though?

I prefer girls with strong bodies, who are submissive.

shortstack dominant but submissive to pleasure

If this thread is getting forwarded to the planners for the next v-day, we might as well upload more pics

Strong and forceful are male traits, submissive and weak are feminine.

Your real question is "Are you fucking gay?"
And no I'm not.

A: You willingly submit to her;
B: Blackmail/other methods of coercion;
C: Several hundred years old loli with superhuman strength, high intelligence and more wisdom than you could possibly hope to accumulate in your human lifespan who can utterly dominate you physically and mentally all while mocking you for being dominated by a little girl.

Explain traps.

It's all relative though. Sakaki is posted right above you and they never shut up about how tall she is, but she's like 20 some cm shorter than me iirc. To a manlet she is tall, to me she is not.

C. The answer is always C.

Submissive girls are better mostly because sex is more pleasurable with the girl on the bottom. They can't work up any force from the top, too weak.

Girl who seems submissive, but is actually the dominant one in relationships.

Doesn't matter if she's a superhuman vampire loli, she'll still lose to cock.
Nobody wins against cock.

Why not both?

>mfw this hentai trope

>constantly babbling about routes
That's some immersion breaking shit.

But Yupiel-sama won.

If I wanted submissive and weak losers I'd date 3DPD.

Real girls aren't submissive, they've been brainwashed by Hollywood flicks to think they're the same as men and need to be wise-cracking tough girls.

You're a man after my own heart. Competent, cooperative couples, especially with just a bit of competitiveness.

Maybe they just don't want to submit to the modern man who spent his youth drinking estrogen and has man tits.

They're LARPing as strong and worthwhile people, which is arguably worse.

Oh yeah, relationship banter that builds tension and ends in sex is the best.

Words can have different connotations. Like, sure, women can be considered strong in ways men are considered strong (not saying they're equal, but treating a physically strong women as female equivalent to a physically strong male, like Superman and Wonder Woman), but they may also have their own unique strengths as women. People can also be strong in some sense but weak in others.

Pushups are easier the less you weigh user. Same reason why women are better at virtually every male event in gymnastics even if they aren't open to women. The women have a better weight balance. This only changes once the body matures and starts to round out significantly.

You say that, but I was only able to do two or three like three years ago.

Look, pit a weight lifter against a long distance runner and the event decides the winner. Doesn't mean one isn't athletic or one is better than the other.

>Obaa-san

slow down grandma.

>a literal switch
Toriyama is Faggotron 3000 for "forgetting" about Launch. Because throwaway characters like Oolong and Puar are so memorable.

She lives to break the fourth wall.

Post the pubes

I can still beat you whipper snappers up!

Forceful and weak.

Any manga recommendations for the 'strong and forceful' part?

In an upcoming chapter.

>she'll still lose to cock. Nobody wins against cock.

Why is this common in so many doujins? It's boring.

Strong women because strength turns me on. On the other hand I do have a soft spot for innocence and gentleness.

Seems you're a brainlet and DYEL
The amount of pushups one can do is not in direct correlation to their strength, but more so their endurance. An example of this are marathon runners, people who have the ability to run for long distances but don't have the strength to complete a heavy, leg dominant lift such as squat or behind the back deadlift.
Furthermore, the user you replied to stated, "Women are smaller and weaker," A general, substantiable claim that makes your point moot. By claiming you can perform a physical activity to a greater degree than the user, who's sex is unknown, you do not disprove their claim, just show that you are an outlier. You're a DYEL brainlet with a fragile ego.