Is there any news on any of Triggers new projects, other than the announcement...

Is there any news on any of Triggers new projects, other than the announcement? This has me so excited but I cant find anything new about it.

Keep in mind that Imaishi is known for trashing scripts. It's a 2020 anime at best

friendly reminder that grandpa nakashima will die from old age during production

Friendly reminder that its going to be another shitty TTGL clone

We've been getting news on Darling in the Franxx for like the last month. I'm guessing the other two are coming after that.

I guess that's why the scripts in all of his shows suck so much.

wew, another? Fuck.

Hopefully it wont be a advertised as a serious show only to be whacky and over top once it actually airs

What would be the point of that? We already know it's going to be whacky and over the top

I hope they make a sequel to Kiznaiver!

I hope trigger goes bankrupt soon

We get DarliFra updates every week.

That might actually end up good since it's a partnership with A1.

Friendly reminder that we're probably going to get Little Witch Academia season 2 before Promare.

>Hopefully it wont be a advertised as a serious show only to be whacky and over top once it actually airs
When did that EVER happen with Imaishi, or Trigger? anyone expecting serious shit need to get the fuck out

Not that I know of

For a second I read Promenade and I thought it was an anime about Star Trek DS9.
What a disappointment.

So it's this show, Inferno Cop season 2 and Darling in the Frank, a collaboration effort with A-1 pictures,right?

Gridman.

Wow, Trigger sure is bold to be doing so many projects at once, meanwhile Kyoani is putting all their eggs in Violet Ever Garden, this isn't good, if Trigger wants to be like those guys like they claim they should go quality over quantity.

Then again, they really seem to only be interested in making original works than doing adaptions as Inou Battle, a two bit light novel that has sense ended and Ninja Slayer and ongoing graphic novel didn't exactly wow people, They also need some people who can stand up to Imashi, the man is basically Trigger's king, you can feel him in every work, even Kiznaiver and Little Witch Academia

The last Trigger show was nearly a year ago. Not to mention, Promare is not even going to be in the same season as Franxx. They are very much going for quality over quantity.

See The next show will be Darling in the Franxx
Then Gridman and we will probably see Promare until late 2019 or 2020

You realize KyoAni is producing a bunch of movies, right?

LWA ended 3 months ago.