Snow white with the red hair

>has a 8/10 or 9/10 rating pretty much everywhere

Is this show as good as they say?

Depends on how much you can tolerate female pandering.
Its a nice little show but the FeMC has almost Kirito-levels of wanking.

I didn't think so, but it's been a while so I'm not sure I could tell you why. Plus I get things mixed up between this and SoreSekai.

What do you mean?

For example, there is this big bad military dude who intimidates everyone but the FeMC was the only one who stood up to him.
Also random handsome men keep trying to kidnap her and the prince swoops in and saves her (though not after she gives the kidnapper a run for their money).
There was also something about her being a herbalist and how she works EXTREMELY hard to pass this hard test or something I don't remember.

I don't mind Mary sues as long as the story is well written.

Then give it a shot. You'd probably like it.

The anime is top tier. The manga is dragging along badly. It doesn't help that despite Zen and Shirayuki being a couple, the author still can't help turning it into otomeshit and have a bunch of other guys helplessly fall in love with her. Even worse she has more moments with that black haired ninja faggot than she does with her own man.

All the main characters are extremely idealized in it. She is SO NICE AND GOOD AND HARDWORKING, Prince is SO NICE AND DEVOTED TO PEOPLE AND HARDWORKING, his brother seems like an antagonist at first but ACTUALLY HE IS SO WISE AND NICE AND THINKS A LOT.
It was like watching old Disney Princesses, every character was so flawless I could die from diabetes.

>Even worse she has more moments with that black haired ninja faggot than she does with her own man
I can't fucking stand Obi. He needs to fuck off already. The author should just give him is own waifu so he stops following Shirayuki around like a little dog and getting all these moments with her. He might as well be the main love interest at this point.

How's that a bad thing? Would you rather have a show full of unlikable characters?

Mary Sue adventures, seriously it was tolerable at the beginning but Shirayuki just keep checking all the Mary Sue qualities one by one as it progresses until I finally dropped it when she turned out to be a princess or some shit instead of a peasant girl.

>neckposting

>you will never be an almighty lich wizard who fills his house with a shirayuki and a kiki

Is there at least some cute stuff with Kiki and Mitsuhide? Been putting off reading the manga for a long while after I heard how it was dragging.

I really liked it in the beginning because the MC seemed to be smart and able to stand up for herself for once. But it only took a couple of episodes for shirayuki to turn into the typical shoujo-esque dumb Mary Sue character. Dropped it like a hot potato and never looked back

>Is there at least some cute stuff with Kiki and Mitsuhide
There is. And to be honest it's the only reason why I'm still keeping up with it. Shirayuki is bland, Obi is obviously the writer's husbando, and Zen is basically a background character at this point. If it wasn't for Kiki and Mitsuhide's subtly blooming romance, I'd have dropped it.

>she turned out to be a princess or some shit instead of a peasant girl
That's ridiculous. I'll never pick this up again.

garbage Mary Sue show with bishounen reverse harem just like 99% of shoujo.

Flawed characters doesn't mean unlikable. They are usually more charismatic and relatable.
Flawless are just boring as hell and charismatic like a carbon. Their motives and actions are so social acceptable it lacks personality.