Petite tsundere are a miracle of the universe. truly, the best anime girl archetype ever made

Petite tsundere are a miracle of the universe. truly, the best anime girl archetype ever made.

My man of culture

But just imagine- a burly, muscular weightlifter tsundere waifu.

Louise a SHIT

A CUTE !

shave them and they are nothing
people tolerate them because of their nice hair only

I need someone to commission her wearing a pretty dress

Women without hair aren't women. I'd go as far as to say that short-haired women aren't women either.
The same goes for tall women. Women should be short and have long hair.

Yeah, she needs some clothes.

They're great as long as they're not physically abusive.

They stop being physically abusive once you seduce them, user.

Louise is only good for hot, rough rape.

Women older than 14 aren't women.

Sure, but that's why Louise is only good in doujins.

Truly, they are the best.

No but Louise is.

Tsundere or not, petite is best.

That's a lot of Rie.

True.

>tfw no more tsunrie because she is an old hag.

She is in Garo this season

What happened to this LN in the end?

What about...
obese yandre?

E-manga licensed it and ruined it for everyone.
Then they released three volumes and fucked off.
By the time the translation was allowed again on Tsuki every translator had died.
But there is currently some nice dudes that are translating it on another site and they are on volume 13 now.

Fucking nice. So it's still ongoing? I stopped reading it around the vlad girlie event

Nothing makes me harder than having the desire to break and cuddle petite tsunderes. The greater they are at playing hard to get, the sweeter the reward of their love is.

Yep, they are updating it regularly but if the licence holder so much as mails them they will shut it down.
The LN is or was pretty damn popular in Japan, it has a total of 20 volumes that I know off and was recently in the top 10.
Was a ton of pachinko advertisement with Hidan no Aria theme in Japan when I was there in June.

Worst archetype, rightfully dead after being milked for a decade straight by tasteless writers for tasteless plebs.
Actually, Yandere was even worse. Thank fuck that one died even faster.

>That one died even faster
user...

IMAGINE

i prefer the classic

Pleb taste.
>dead
And you are wrong.

>Megumeme
>tsundere

>I don't know what tsundere means unless they are exaggerated
Bet you think Kazuma wasn't tsundere either.

>anyone who doesn't immediately start lusting after their love interest or is slightly doubtful about their feelings is tsundere
Hardly anybody would say she is a true tsundere at all. Just fucking compare her to typical tsundere girls like Shana, Tohsaka, Kurisu, Kirino, Kagami, etc.

Totally wrong. Megumin's tsundere behavior is actually pretty typical. However, her personality is not typical to most tsundere because she isn't hostile or harsh. For a long while Megumin was rarely ever honest with her feelings. It's not a case of being shy or doubtful, but she simply denies her feelings towards Kazuma and to the group. But if anyone pointed it out then she would deny it in a somewhat typical tsundere fashion.