Be me

>Be me
>Dad in special forces, usually gone
>Basically raise myself
>Time he is at home teaches me how to hunt and fish plus basic survival skills I thought were pointless
>Redpills me on niggers, women, and the left from an early age but says I need to hide powerlevel and people are tools to get what I need
>Disregarded because blue pill was always much better
>Retires and takes job in Afghanistan as private contractor
>Literally shows me gopro footage of him raiding houses shooting haggis
>Don't see him much after that
>Mom was always delusional from anxiety or incapacitated from benzos
>Gets divorced from mom
>Mom tells me he's a hateful psychopath with no capcity for love and I should never talk to him
>Believe her
>I become a degenerate at college but make connections
>25 now making 100k a year selling tech
>Realized that his teachings were actually the best knowledge I've ever learned
>Try to reconnect with dad, it's been many years
>He's wasted 90% of the time now
>Wants to be pals
>Conversations now make no intelligible sense
>tfw I wasted my whole childhood hating a man who taught me everything I know and now he's all but gone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZhbaG5cBjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Similar thing happened to me- moms have a way of turning their kids against the father especially since the entirely of society and the legal system facilitates it. Also get raped, faggot.

take a number.pal

you think you're the only one with a troubled past on this board? think again bub

Keep connecting with him. Draw the poison from the wound. Let him know you're grateful and that you love him.

>you think you're the only one with a troubled past on this board?

People don't get filled up with hate for no reason. Something happened to them. That being said, the older you get, the more you realize there are VERY few people who aren't tainted in some way by the shit that happens to people in this world.

faggot

Keep hanging out with him, maybe I'll draw him out again.

This.
Rescue your father faggot.

Your dad was a worthless piece of shit fighting for the Kikes off in some foreign country instead of making sure his son was raised right and that he had a good country to grow up in. Fuck your dad user.

Go drink with your dad faggot

Ask him if he wants to go hiking innawoods for a weekend. I’m assuming he’s now a drunk so tell him you’ll bring alcohol and take some nice sipping alcohol along. Show him those skills he taught you weren’t wasted

kys

this, wtf is wrong with you OP

I'm headed to Thailand with him next month for two weeks of drinking and banging whores

Spend time w your father and tell him you love him before it's too late.

>Something happened to them.
I've had my ups and downs just like anybody else in my life, but nothing particularly filled me up with hate except for the social climate around me.
I wouldn't generalize too hard on that point.

eww wtf i just said to grab a drink with him not double team lady boys

>shooting haggis
Robert Burns is doing pirouettes in his grave!

>banging whores
I thought you were red-pilled, why are you planning to be a fucking degenerate?

Eh, fuck it, if you're dead-set on this sex tourist bullshit.. find some brown chinks, get them drunk enough that they don't think protection through well enough and impregnate the shit out of them to spread your genes.
Otherwise don't bother with that fruitless endeavor.

Sex-tourism isn't the goal of the trip I just don't see it as much different from what I do in the states but without having to take a girl out to dinner first plus lay a ton of groundwork with conversation

At least you can talk to him user.

My dad died on Monday, I haven't spoken to him in 13 years, his last words to my brother were about how much he regrets not knowing me.

All I can think of is I'll never tell my dad I'm sorry, he will never meet my fiance and mother of his grandchildren.

Please tell your dad you love him every day user.

>>He's wasted 90% of the time now
Make sure both you and him are saved

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZhbaG5cBjs

Then what you do in the States is degenerate as well. Stop focusing on sex and focus on developing something meaningful.

gym waifu laundry will solve all

Search on YouTube, military wife assassin.

Special Forces?

Fuck, the military teaches their men to abuse their wives and send their kids for MKULTRA mind control.

They want men bonded to the military, which means men.

Your dad might have red pilled you on some stuff.

You should red pill yourself on the rest.

And if he was really red pilled, he wouldn't have been in the military.

That's why soldiers get PTSD.
They red red pilled too late.

Enjoy raping sex slaves together.
Rape a few children while your at it.
Military loves raping children.

Look up MKULTRA.

join the military faggot

Help him get over the drink, user. Your father fell on hard times, and is obviously troubled. He needs you.

This. Repay him for the lessons he's imparted on you. He's been through a lot, no doubt.