Overlord Thread

Neia a cute.
Let us cherish these last moments with her, before she's SPLAT

Neia is fucking garbage, m8. Useless and stupid girl.

First for puppet and strings.

I want to massage Neia's sore butt!
From the inside!
With my penis!

Will using a holy queen as a sword give you divine damage bonus?

While my heart yearns for her to live, my mind begs the question: what purpose would she serve if she were brought to SKAOG or Nazarik?

She and Heavy Explosion will start SK paladin order of Ainz

Aside from being a potential archer for the rumored adventuring party Ainz might be putting together, not a ton. Ainz doesn't strictly need more worshippers and she has little to no pull in the holy kingdom. Maybe if she can somehow very publicly distinguish herself in the Jald fight she could win some respect but that seems doubtful.

So if Ainz knows more than 700 spells, and he's level 100, then he was on average gaining access to 7 new spells every time he levelled up, plus passive abilities like DR. Also, why the fuck do skills like DR scale to opponents of a certain overall level? That's retarded for two reasons: Firstly, no class can have more than 10 (or 15, I think) levels in it, so does this mean that one class can give you damage resistance to level 40 foes when you're around level 10 or 15? Is the resistance cumulative across classes, or something equally retarded? Secondly, in what circumstance would a level 100 player be able to take advantage of that immunity? It's either game-breaking or useless.

>Yfw you realize Ainz said there were no humans who needed to be save was because Neia was the doppleganger.

Eh. That's headcanoning though. Ainz keeps alive people that are clear boons to Nazarik plus at whims of himself / his children [Guardians]. Neia accomplishes neither. She provides no definitive boon, nor does she particularly impress him. In his mind, she's just a bit above average. I'm looking for something that would raise the "survive" flag.
> paladin order
> YGG bow
Etc. are wishful thinking. The later provides no guarantee that she won't die. Even though Demi might decide to keep her alive, since he doesn't directly control his minions, she can easily die in the melee / chaos.

There is a possibility that Ainz shields her and 'dies' so she goes on to lead the charge against Jaldabaoth and establishes the Paladins of Ainz Ooal Gown-order

Depends on your weapon proficiency

I want to massage Neia.

I want her to lie face down in front of me, so embarrassed that she's unable to look me in the eye as I slowly slide her breeches down her waist and thighs, until her sore and slightly sweaty butt and thighs are exposed to me.

She'll yelp in surprise as I place my ointment-lathered hands on her tight glutes and firm thighs and start rubbing, my strong fingers unlocking knots of stiffness and tension as I rhythmically press and knead her surprisingly feminine flesh. She'll bite back quiet moans as I venture closer and closer to her asshole and pussy, until I'm gaping her with my fingers and exposing the insides of her fully moist and aroused holes.

Her legs will spread slightly and she'll push her butt back at me as she knows what's about to happen, knows and wants it, and when it is only my fingers which fill her ass and pussy she'll be somewhat disappointed but still satisfied.

Deeper and deeper I'll delve into her, the liniment on my fingers long since replaced by her juices as I work myself into her, flexing and squeezing to tease and stretch her tender inner tissues until she can't hold herself back any more and she cries out my name as her orifices clamp down on my fingers, her youthful body convulsing in the throes of its first orgasm.

Then I'll leave her there, quivering and shuddering in a pool of her own fluids, her mind blanked from the pure white of ectasy, whimpering in bliss and unable to move as the aftershocks of her climax steal her strength. In my heart, I know she'll be asking me to massage her again tomorrow.

If I remember correctly, although no class can have more than 10 or 15, some have prereqs (Overlord requires Elder Lich which requires Skelly Mage). This gives them a sort of "minimum". i.e. 1 lvl of Overlord >>> 1 lvl of Skelly Mage.

Ive seen this in the last two threads. Is this an edited pasta?

I'm afraid that's just blatantly untrue. Ainz is simply too autistic to realize Neia's eyes are just like that.

Presumably advanced classes have both specific class level prerequisites as well as a total level prerequisite.

Preaching the gospel of the martyred King who died for the sins of the Holy Kingdom, trying to save them from their own faulty ways, but receiving only deception and betrayal as his reward.

See

I just want her to live

Why do people think that retardios is the doppel?

He considers her a friend, even if he's too autistic and self-deprecating to tell that to demi.

You better answer what purpose do paladins of holy kingdom serve first. They dont seem to be consisting of nobles. There were only 500 of them, They hunted some monster in cave but the country has also adventurers. They are not regular army. They are not elites, average soldier cant progress into them and they only have one 1 retarded specialization.

>Secondly, in what circumstance would a level 100 player be able to take advantage of that immunity? It's either game-breaking or useless.
It's the physical damage equivalent of a constant Globe of Invulnerability, Ainz has that shit too. Shalltear has SR instead of flat nullification.
Presumably, Ainz also has something like DR 95/Good or Crushing and DR 50/-, but it's never actually relevant against foes too weak to penetrate immunity. Ainz can turn off his immunity to low levels, he probably can't turn off DR.

Who thinks that?
But to answer your question it's probably because Remedial would be too dumb to live if she wasn't the biggest fish in her inbred pond.

She's already the biggest fish, she's Heroic class (ergo: above Gazef tier in combat) and also the Queen's sister.
The usual suspect is how she got away from Wrath.

If Wrath was serious nobody would have walked away from that fight but Demi wanted to spread terror, so there ya go.

ALso if he killed Retardios they might have put someone who was actually competent in charge.

Shalltear has low lvl spell nullification.

No, she can nullify "weak" spells. Against shitty casters she can nullify everything but 10th tier spells, but against someone like Ainz 1st tier spells are her limit. Go read her fight with Ainz in volume 3.

Shalltear is broken, if she was smart she could even challenge TM.

That's not an argument.

Use better bait.
It's your headcanon. Vol 3 only confirms, that 1 Tier spells can't penetrate her defence.

cant be caspond. its too obvious and the dopple asked to be forgiven for insulting ainz.
cant be gustav since gustavs been asking ainz for help and advice privately why would a dopple do that?
remedios is the only one left and shes been been shit talking ainz constantly.

>hint about doppels being able to use karma limited weapons
Now that i think about it, wasnt there a book that would kill those not considered worthy? Maybe it is a karma based item and PA could use it.
>PA as Momon gets it
>automatically raises his reputation

>It's your headcanon. Vol 3 only confirms, that 1 Tier spells can't penetrate her defence.
But that's not true.
>This was the result of one of Shalltear’s special abilities — spell resistance. It was not a perfect defense, and depended on the attacker’s own strength. However, given the precipitous gap between their power levels, she could easily resist spells from him.
Against Brita's group.

>Ainz’s magic resistance completely negated the effects of low to mid-tier spells, regardless of how powerful their casters were. In contrast, Shalltear’s magic resistance was affected by her opponent’s stats and levels. Even a 10th-tier spell by a weak magic caster would not be able to breach her resistance, but against a powerful magic caster — like Ainz — 1st-tier spells were the limit.
Against Ainz.

spell pen is determined by the level of the caster, not the level of the spell.

Because she is the only one who
>“Your servant sincerely apologizes for the many offenses he has caused you during the course of his duties.
That is to say we dont know what happened during 1 week time skip.

Then again though Nazarick folks probably think being in the general vicinity of Ainz without being specifically summoned is an unforgiveable sign of arrogance or something
Remember, the maid thought heads would roll because she told the DK not to run around.

Ok. My bad. I only remembered, Ainz's using [Boosted Magic] to bypass Chair's defence.
She had some "smart" moments.

Has the second season started anime wise?

Gee I don't fucking know, oh shit, I don't see it on the autumn chart, I guess fucking not.

both movies are subbed now but its mostly recap with maybe 5 minutes of new content

Next season

Thank you.

And you.

I guess you get a thanks as well?

These are in order of helpfulness.

Maybe next time you shouldn't ask something that is literally one minute on google or fuck even Nyaa / pantsu? Do you need to be spoonfed how to breathe too?

why are you so upset my dude

The fact that there is nothing to discuss tells you how shitty the volume was.

Because you're a retard who can't use his own brain
You're the type of person who calls tech support to ask about something detailed in the manual or who plays a game without playing the tutorial then complains that you don't understand anything. Put in some fucking effort.

I'm not the one who didn't know the anime was going on, he's pretty retarded.

I just thought it was funny you're so upset over this.

didn't know the anime wasn't going on*

There's never much to discuss though. Even after volume 9 it was mostly moralfaggotry up the ass, and volumes 10 / 11 were mostly circlejerking about Ainzach and JUSTniv or the dorfs respectively.

The first time it's amusing and sad, by the thirtieth time you have to deal with retardation it's infuriating.

JUSTniv was great though. My friend's an anime only and he kind of wants to read the novels because of it.

Splitting the volume was a mistake. I'd rather have waited another 3 months and gotten the whole thing rather than a bunch of bland setup to a terrible cliffhanger with the only stakes being a half-developed daughterfu.

That doesn't mean there's much to discuss about JUST beyond informing retards that the reason he's overthinking it all is because Ainz is an out-of-context threat or lamenting how JUST played all the right cards in all the right ways but got caught off guard by the equivalent of Goku firing an energy beam at Vegeta and missing and hitting your country.

Volume 12 is basically Volume 5, or the first half of any other volume
It's just build up. Volume 13 better be good.

It should be good. Because every third volume was good. That is to say now that have broken the number magic, it might be shit.

Even for a setup it's not great, we were never given a reason to care about the Holy Kingdom. Frankly every citizen could be slaughtered, every city razed and the earth salted and nobody would give a fuck as long as Neia survives in some capacity. HK really needs some kind of holy relic or special skill that Ainz would be interested in to give it some value as a country.

MEGA UPDATE WHEN
NEXT NOVEL WHEN

Hey! You can't say that. My cousin is fucking retarded

I can't keep reading this anymore. >.<

Not only momonga is a dimwit, but he comits crimes for not reason whatsoever, he has no idea what is going on, and he is easily deceived.

If only his actions were goal-driven, or intelligent I would keep reading this, but...

I too hate demiurge. People being tortured is a bit too much for me...

By the way, why must maruyama try to sugar-coat characters like shaltear? she is a monster, so she should act like one, not like a cute little girl. That is just my opinion though.

>>....
Can you fucking not?

Good, now fuck off.

She's a monster that acts like a cute little girl (pervert) because that was her creator's fetish. Don't expect Nazarick NPC's to act like normal members of their species since they were created, not born.

>she is a monster, so she should act like one
What should a monster act like? Because she's actually one of the few undead (Vampires) which are known for acting like they're fairly normal.

I can't stop reading this anymore. O_O

Not only Ainz is a Master baiter, but he treasure all of Nazarick, he had a great vision for the future of the adventure guild, and the kindest person.

His action are not only goal-driven, but also purposeful.

I love Sebastian too. To uphold his loyalty even when it mean betraying his pincepal.

Maruyama show that the monster of Nazarick is but child with shalltear and aura interaction masterfully. This is just my blog though.

Here is my theory.
Ainz-sama keeps asking 'Does anyone have the ability to see through illusions or shapeshifting?' The novel keeps going back to 'Neia's creepy eyes' and that 'Neia has amazing senses'.
Neia will discover the shape shifter at the most awkward time possible throwing the plan into disarray. Ainz will panic and have to improvise like mad. These improvisations will turn out better than the original plan. Demiurge will be amazed at Ainz's genius. Ainz will feel awkward but decide not to say anything about it because he doesn't want to let down Demi.

omg i agree a lot

i wish there were more than 3 chapters though

is neia going to die?!

Aren't talents usually active from birth though? If they aren't and Neia has constant True Seeing that'd be a huge deal, but I thought you had to 'discover' talents, they didn't actually appear?

neia is the doppleganger

He's have to do something really unusual to get caught, as far as we know Neia just has exceptional normal senses.

There are spells (like True Seeing) that automagically see through stuff like doppelgangers (you see the shapeshifted form and the doppelganger overlaid, basically). That user is saying that Neia has a Talent or something that is the equivalent of that.

If she had that we'd already know. She didn't see shit during the meeting with the doppel and couldn't see through Ainz's little face illusion.

Sure but her heightened senses are a Chekhov's gun. There is no reason to keep bringing them up unless they serve a narrative purpose. They KEEP being brought up and mentioned so we don't forget them at any point. They haven't served any purpose in the story yet so they have to serve a big purpose at a later point. The biggest purpose I can think of is discovering the shape shifter.

So's the bow. I've just been assuming she's going to perform some incredible feat of archery and earn some respect during the attack. That said noticing the doppel is another way she might show Ainz she has some value, the biggest hurdle is still getting Ainz to ignore her appearance though.

If nothing magical is about her perception then how would she "see through" a doppelganger impersonating someone she doesnt know at all?

The best lead to a doppelgänger or someone impersonating someone else is their rapid change in personality or behavior.

Okay i just had a funny thought. Lets say that royal is NOT the doppelganger and Ainz little seeds of suspicion will grow into Remedius killing the guy because of the rapid change in behaviour and action from before. Wait a moment that would be a huge impact on a political level for the Holy Kingdom, holy moly that could actually happen and the doppelganger was the vice-captain all along manipulating Remedius in the background which he cleary already does...

Is there a translated PDF of volume 12 yet?

Someone tell me what did they do to the Orcs

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

they made those poor orcs breed with dirty humans like calca queen of clubs

is that why holy prince wanted to kill orcs anyways or wat?

Ainz called someone to open up a gate but doesn't want to have the paladummies see who it was.

People who says this have no idea what they're saying. Dumb eslfag.

Dude what. The prince considered the orc as comrades who went through the same suffering he did.

He wanted to give away a national treasure to get them back from Ainz...

>sold to the highest bidder

people who say this to "ironic shitposting is still shitposting" are newfags who have already forgotten the light of our lord and savior in his absence. This is nu/a/

So, the shitposting wasn't ironic? How embarassing.

>Been busy all week
>Vol 12 released
>Nigel Translated
>I missed the updates, but fuck yeah imma binge read
>Fall in Love with Neia
>Maruyama fucking put her in a Schrodinger's box.
>Feel like shit
>Refresh Catalog
>Grape-Kun is dead

Rather than a talent, what if it's a class skill?

>Ainz and Jaldabaoth fight
>Ainz "dies"
>Neia finishes Jaldabaoth off with the bow
>Gets full credit for the kill because Ainz left combat
>LEVEL UP
>LEVEL UP
>LEVEL UP
>LEVEL UP
>LEVEL UP

Elf King is a player.

is vol13 gonna be narrated from neia's POV?
what do you guys think

It will be narrated by Narberal

Remedios

calca

>being smashed for 400 pages
>either as wrathabaoth's club or as a breeding sow