Dragon Ball Super:

When will we get angel filler?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zH-dtQfTt3w
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=fmBKFku9MRE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mojito is the best angel.

Hit may be knocked out but he's still Based

After the best angel gets herself filled by GODhan.

>thinking Gohan won't be the last fighter as foreshadowed by the last ED
>thinking Gohan was actually trying against Freiza when he knew it was just a ruse fight
>thinking Gohan wouldn't be able to defeat Frieiza had they really fought
>all these cancerous fucking Cauliflafags are back now that they've been in hiding long enough
holy fuck shut the fuck up you stupid retards. How fucking stupid and retarded are you? No, Gohan wasn't trying against Freiza because he obviously ALREADY KNEW THAT IT WAS A RUSE BECAUSE HE SAID SO. Shut the fuck up, dumb Cauli niggers you're shit is getting kicked in once your ONLY decent fighter is going bye bye this saturday.

Bye bye cauli niggers, i guess it was fun while it lasted.

That's not Mojito. My one problem with you gohan and caulifags is that you don't include Mojito in none of your things.

what do the symbols mean

This.
Also, Gohan's father unlocking his full potential and attaining the instinct thing with it pretty much gives it away. Gohan is going to get the same powerup his father got but he will actually one up him and master the new power up before his father does, mening he will do it without the intense heat. It really is the cell games all over again.

>Fatty
>Oblivious
>Liar
>Chad
>Bear
>Hottie
>fag
>asshole
>stoner
>loli
>Harley Quinn
>thicc

complex stoplight system

Which angel has the biggest dick?

the little loli

Cognac. His bio describes him as a chad.

>B-b-but he knew about the ruse, I swear

Cuckhan is pathetic. If he is so strong, why didn't he BTFO that jobber Frost instantly instead of letting Freeza beat him up for fun?

He obviously knew or else Gohan would have gone all out and Freeza in response would also have gone all out and eliminated him. Dumb caulishitter.

Reminder future Trunks is a ruthless killer who wears Lapis/#17's scarf as hunt trophy

alpha as fuck

>and Freeza in response would also have gone all out and eliminated him.
Because he's a shitter.

Keeru will win and use the Dragon Balls to bend Caulifla to her will.

Please don't pollute this thread with uglyfla or the autist protegee monkey, thanks for the cooperation.

Episode 115 will be about Caulifla and Kale again

Just you wait until Gohan goes further beyond his current full power with that incoming power up of his and smashes through everyone with the mastered no heat Ultra Instinct as deduced by another Gohan brother in this very thread.

Sorry but Caulishit has to be erased on screen, there's no deal without that happening. Alo, Gohan is going to be the Survivor (last one standing) for U7 and that, too, is not negotiable, not a single bit.

He should've kept 18 alive as his sex slave. Imagine the mind fuck Krillin would have finding out 18 had Trunks' kids in the future

Would be cool to have some more backstory on the angels and GoD's. Maybe after this arc we might get some filler of them.

It's like Toei wants the ratings to tank, and then retarded toeishills here try to come and defend them saying the special deserved better. Given how many trash episodes have gotten better rating in the past, nope, it motherfucking doesn't deserve any better.

Cus will stay a loli like the Grand Priest. How nice

>all the other shows around Super have their ratings drop as well
>THIS PROVES IT GUYS, YOUR SHOW SUCKS
Try not being retarded for once in your life.

I always head canon'd that she was the youngest of the angels which is why she's shorter and also more playful and friendly

Source or it's fake.

Don't jump at literal fake news like that you retarded anime vs manga faggot.

Why do people think Hit losing to Jiren is a spoiler? The writing has been on the wall from the very start.
>Hit struggled to win against SSB Kaioken x10 Goku
>SSB Kaioken x20 couldn't even touch Jiren

>Hit was on par with SSB Goku prior to the Black arc
>Toppo was on par with SSB Goku after the Black arc
>Toppo stated that if Goku is his equal, he doesn't stand a chance against Jiren

>Hit more or less evenly traded blows with Dyspo
>Who's weaker than either Toppo or (especially) Jiren

>Vegeta's fight against U2's Yardrat already established that teleportation isn't such a big deal as long as you know it's coming and can react to it fast enough
>We already know Jiren has crazy reflexes if he can match UI Goku
>On top of that we also see Jiren shitting all over Hit's time skip in the preview

>UI Goku, who shits on every ToP participant that isn't Jiren (as evidenced by casually dismissing Toppo's Justice Flash), only managed to hit Jiren twice: once grazing his cheek and once kneeing him in the stomach. Neither attack phased him or affected him in any lasting way

What the hell made anyone think this would be close to an even match? The only impressive thing about Hit is that he'll last an episode (though with the decompressed time the ToP functions by, it's probably half a minute).

Who knows, Cus could very well be a thousand years old

U10 seems like the coziest universe, at least as far as its divinities go.
>GoD is a silly elephant man
>Gowasu is an old man who loves posting dank meme videos on kamitube and drinking tea
>Cus is a cute loli who likes hanging out with the aforementioned two
>ZAMASU
>The most powerful warriors in the universe are a bunch of swole guys with synchronized protein shake times

How are they the most powerful? They were picked because they were bara, not because they were strong. I have no idea about the butterfly girl though.

a little thing to remember the androids by
well done trunks

La Gran Madre when???

The Grand Priest isn't a shota, he's just a short man.

I always wondered how much brain damage he gave them with those trunk slaps.

THIS, should have cut her arms and legs and done. Best sex slave

>This thing is part of the fanbase

How messed up is her coochie?

I doubt all 12 angles are actually the Grand Priest kids. I mean just look at them, some are ugly as hell no way they come from him

All the girls are his and Martinuu is the only ugly one, so...?

>Martinuu is the only ugly one, so...?
There are 6 ugly ones

Well, Vados is pretty ugly, but she's definitely his daughter.

>no catfight
One job.

>I have no idea about the butterfly girl though.
Toei forgot in their retardation that they had introduces that team as if they were all supposed to be a bunch of muscleheads, and yet they include a bunch of fags with no moosles incuding the butterfly sticc girls and the fucking parrot. Toei can't ever do anything right.

There are only 4 ugly ones. The fat guy, the fat girl, Vados, and Campari.

Soon.

>Source or it's fake.
check r/dbz retard. It's the sticky topic.

sucks that she and vikal went out so fast

I don't see it.

They can fly though. Maybe that's why they were in.

>two girls with awful designs fighting each other
Nothing of value was lost in this matchup not happening.

youtu.be/zH-dtQfTt3w
>move wanpiss and tokushit on the same timeslot with Super
>all of them get shit domestic ratings while jobbing to Pokemon and Yokai Watch
TOEI A SHIT
SHIT SHIT SHIT

nah, he has Mai and she's more than enough

What's your favorite absurd what-if from Dragon Ball Heroes?

>Super Saiyan God Beat, Erito, Basaku, Note, Forte and Viola
>Red-Eye Namek Tsumuri, Elite and Kagyu
>Golden Froze, Rezok and Berserker
>Cyborg Nimu
>Godly Perfect Genome
>Shenron Mode Super Saiyan Blue Goku and Vegeta
>Black Star GT Goku
>Super Pikkon
>Super Kaioken Time Patrol Vegetto
>Time Patrol Gotenks
>Time Patrol Gohanks
>Time Patrol Vegeks
>Majin Garlic Jr, Turles, Slug, Hatchiyack, Broly, Bojack, Janemba and Hirudegarn
>Super Baby Hatchiyack and GT Trunks
>Majin Baby Janemba
>King Piccolo (fused w/ Kami)
>Super Haze, Oceanus, Eis and Nuova Shenron
>Super 17 (Cell Absorbed)
>Super 17 (18 Absorbed)
>Kid Buu (Kibitoshin Absorbed)
>Kid Buu (Babidi Absorbed)
>Enhanced Demon God Demigra
>Super Mira
>Demon Goddess Towa
>Demon God Dabura
>Dark Dragonball Cell-X
>Dark Dragonball Kid Buu (Demon God Dabura & Janemba Absorbed)
>Berserker Dark Dragonball Turles
>Demon God Dark Dragonball Janemba
>Super Great Namek Dark Dragonball Slug
>Full Power Super Saiyan 4 Dark Dragonball Time Breaker Broly

>ecelebs

>Hit managing to get at least one attack in on Jiren

How did he get that strong?

>r/dbz
Surely there is a better source than that. Assuming it's even real.

>faggot Ajay making excuses for his shitty show
I know you post here Ajay, you're a shit and so is your show

You're an idiot. r/dbz only post shit that's confirmed

>awful designs
How could you say that, user? Kakunsa looks pretty good too.

Would have been hot.

Hit has the same Saiyan battle hacks that Goku has - the more he fights, the better he gets

>U1
And let's not forget, Cus is a cutie who also seems to be the only angel that actually cares about her universe getting erased.

>hitto out
>u6 soon to be deleted
>no more caulishits
>soon blanco

Was your pic attempting to prove otherwise? Because it sure didnt managed to, she still looks awful in Toyo's style. Given how the other females he has drawn before all looked better than that the only conclusion is that the fault in on her fugly design shat by lazy Toriyama and probably rushed for that promo magazine.

Cell is defeated, and Trunks returns to his own timeline after saying farewell.

Trunks, now much stronger, confronts #17 and #18.

#17 is quickly beaten to a pulp. Trunks then rips off #18's clothes and penetrates her tight android pussy while #17 is laying crippled on the ground, forced to watch the rape of his sister.

#18 is full of disbelief. How did this kid get so powerful? This must be a nightmare. Trunks continues to pound harder and harder until he blows his Saiyan load into #18's womb: "THIS IS FOR ALL THE INNOCENT CIVILIANS YOU'VE KILLED!"

Trunks is not done yet. He kills #17, takes off his head and kicks it like a football miles away into the ocean.

He then turns to #18, which is laying naked on the ground full of semen on her face and some cum dripping out of her pussy. "I'm not done with you yet, your fate will be worse."

Trunks inserts his throbbing Saiyan cock deep inside #18 and she starts crying. He fucks her until he blasts a giant load so hard that it beheads #18 and semen blasts out of her neck. "That's for Gohan!"

Trunks cleans himself and eliminates any presence of android fiber by nuking the entire place. He then goes off to kill imperfect Cell.

After that whole ordeal, Trunks visits his mother: "I did it mom, I gave Goku the antidote!" and proceeds to tell the whole story.

When Bulma asked how he killed the androids, Trunks replies: I beat them easily. They were no match.

>Dimps could be putting this in xenotrash
I hate those developers so much. Why can't we bring DBO back and revamp it to fit in with 2017?

>all that plus the fact that all shitfla pics are soon to become blank pics
Maximum confy indeed.

Toei is obsessed with overpower their villains so they can fight more and fill more episodes
You forgot Hit was supposed to got his gimmick defeated against SSB Goku and Toei made him SSBKKx10 Goku tier?

>Check r/dbz
Okay, who the fuck let Reddit in?

Probably all the characters they gave an ss4 form like Gohan

These YouTubers post here or are simply this much of an autists?

I blame 17 for that

disdain him regardless, he's still right about Toei being retards on fucking up their DBS/One Piss specials for shilling Kamen Rider and Super Sentai shit

all of them are currently in a trainwreck until they fix it up

Your insecurity is showing.

Indeed.

because nobody liked the Cell-X campaign

Fuck off Reddit

What the fuck is the point of these fucks?

Oh, so that's why

Vegeta > Goku

they're the final bosses

They serve as SS officers to El Grande Padre

Yeah, that was stupid. I can take Hit being SSG tier but trying to make me believe he is SSGSS tier and SSGSSx10 tier was stupid. Still cool tho that's why the Anime is better than the Anime

It's amazing how much better these threads get when you filter out all of the gohanfags.

So, the manga pretty much implied that Beerus is at least top-tier in comparison to the other GoDs right?

Not saying he's the strongest, but probably top 3.

>frogposting
Neck yourself.

>Anime is better than the Anime

>Cell-X campaign
explain

In the manga it seems so. I'm not sure in the anime since he's just slightly higher then Champa in that.

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=fmBKFku9MRE
Do spics really do this?

I filtered both Gohan and Caulifla fags and the quality of these threads improved significantly.

Oops sorry meant to say Manga