School walkout email

My high school is permitting a 17 minute walk out to encourage congressmen for stricter gun control during school. They set up an email for the group walking, out it's [email protected]

Great.

You are still in high school therefore your opinion is invalid. I am sorry.

Cool story underaged fag flag nigger. Now leave.

please please please gib happening at just one (1) walkout

Make a short work and insist you get to read it. Spend 15 minutes reading it. When they complain tell them you're getting microagressions and literally shaking

You have to be 18 to post on this board. Begone faggot.

>Underage B&
Mr. Mod. Tear down this thread

1) Come back when you're 18
2) Stay in class and steal everybody's shit while they're off faffing about at the walkout.

ITT: retards don't understand that you can be 18 in highschool

Fake and gay.

This.

Tell them parents hate them for brainwashing, and fucking our kids.

We really are fed up.

you must be 18 to post here

SAGE

Is it really a walkout if the school is organizing it?

I'm starting to think stupid boomer hippies really are the source of all problems we see today.

Planned disobedience is not disobedience at all

Has this teacher ever hit on you or anyone else? It would suck if they got investigated for that. This brainwashing freedom hating piece of shit commie needs to be fired

is this ok op

>want to make a statement by walking out of class
>get permission to do it first

kids these days are SUCKAS

>first they created the Deapertment of Education
>then they made it impossible for families to survive on a single income
>now they raise your kids
>they brainwash them
>they turn them into an army of useless retards to be used against you
>and they make you pay for it

David Hogg is almost 30

>you have to be 18 to post here
Fuck off, faggot

Don't be a fag, give a progun speech and talk about the need to protect the second amendment.

Bring lots of alcohol. When dozens of kids are allowed to walk out then get drunk as fuck the principal and super indendant can get fired for allowing it.

Are you in Rapid City? I'm a teacher and they are doing the same thing here. I think it's the CIA or some sort of concerted political effort being pushed.

bump

>permitting a 17 minute walk out
>permitting
>PERMITTING

>P E R M I T T I N G

i am unironically laughing a lot right now.

look buddy, I hate all the college fags on here, you think I dont hate you for being young?
Maybe i just hate myself ok now are you happy

this
If it was really such a big deal to them the school wouldnt know about it and everybody would suddenly fuck off for an undetermined amount of time until it fell apart or got dispersed by some form of authority

Here's what you can do...
Organize with supportive students, a group of 7-9 is a good size for the group to go to the school board and speak up about teachers politicizing public schools using tax dollars to attack the public's government and laws. Then say you all will start beating up teachers for this shit if they don't chill.

how much activism do you really do over there? Don't you have schoolwork to do? A curriculum to get through, I just see this all the damn time. If no this then that, if not that then xit

Cool. Let me know where it is so I can come finger some preteen bagina.

and i always thought walkouts were supposed to be disruptive n sheeit.
american education is too smrt for me

More faggot teachers using their students as protesting tools. When do we start killing people?

this is an 18+ board fuck off kid go study

Or, don't even warn them. Just start thugging on the teachers now. Tell them enough enough. Or they'll get it again.

That pic is absolutely amazing.

>More faggot teachers using their students as protesting tools.
pretty much, and it's fucking disgusting too. wouldn't work here, the kids would have wanted to go because they all want to get out off class when they can, put they wouldn't have done what the teacher said. You know like when you are forced to church in christmas you go, but as soon as you are out on the road on the field you run as fast as you can and hope the teacher won't see you, then go play some computer game. Or when you go somewhere else you try to sneak off and steal apples and then try to sneak back into the crowd as they get back etc.

hmm.. maybe it isn't so weird we never did left class that often when I think off it. She was always pissed each time too and if we were not able to run from the crown on the way to church and they somehow managed to get us inside, we sang everything but what we was supposed to sing, it was rehersed. The priest came to school later then and he was pissed as fuck, but still wasting another class

>lunch period
MODS