Dragon Ball Super

> Participated in a friendship circle with Vegeta
> Helped Gohan defeat Frost
> Gave Goku energy for the Spirit Bomb, while Vegeta didn't
> Rescued Goku
> Will gave Goku some of his own energy
> HO HO HO

Is this the beginning of the "Freeza's Redemption arc"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw
youtube.com/watch?v=XhXaJ3x1TeM
youtube.com/watch?v=Pbc9FL41TwA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zo5l-1r8OMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is NO excuse for this

No you stupid cunt. They make all these fake heel turns to make us feel safe and make the real heel turn surprising.
He'll help and be a backstabbing but backstabbing for the good guys bitch. U7 will win and he will steal the wish

fuck got tilted by OPs stupidity. I meant his post

Vegeta's a fucking asshole

I honestly wouldn't have been surprised if Hit gave Good energy too, Vegeta's been surpassed by everyone at being good rivals for Goku

Vegeta still covered Goku's back when the fat mahou shoujo tried to cheap shot him

Like i said, villains redeeming themselves helping the "good guys" is my plotfu.

What possible motivation could Freeza have for not helping? If they lose he gets erased. He's not as overconfident as he was on Namek, he's smarter now. He clearly sees Jiren as a major threat and is using Goku as a pawn to beat him.
Lending him some power has every advantage, it helps Jiren get taken down, earns him some trust, and potentially saves his existence.

Reminder that Hit will try to kill Jiren.

Spoiler... he will fail!

Hit made it already explicitly clear that he's going for the kill in the previous episode by saying that he's working.

>Hit doesn't want to fight Vegeta
Fucking coward, he's so afraid of our prince

I mean, I don't want to step in shit, but It's not because i'm afraid of it.

Please Give vegeta a fair rematch,
I don't care if he loses but I want it atleast to be a good fight and not a fast job

>Coward

>Openly challenging Jiren

>>Coward

They pretty much already made it explicitly clear that Hit is weaker than SSB, even without Kaiokek. Like, manga made it explicitly clear and anime clarified it in the filler where Hit tries to assassinate Goku.

Vegeta is just being tsundere for Goku like always.
>I won't help you Kakkarot
>Proceeds to watch Goku's back and blasts away Ribrianne before she can backstab Goku

That makes him a coward. Fighting against someone stronger than you, strips you of any responsibility to win, so if you lose nobody can complain.

Eh, he's squaring off against Jiren next ep, even if he's tired that's still roughly SSB level's of strength.
Hence why I think it would and should be a good fight.

He may be weaker in terms of raw speed and power compared to SSB but he more than makes up for it with techniques. This is exactly what is going to happen during the Jiren fight, it will take Jiren a little while to learn to counter him, during which Hit will try to land a killing blow on Jiren.

Basically.
In raw phyiscal ability he's roughly, probably a little below SSB but he has some pretty cool tricks that let him keep up and surpass SSB level fighters.

Assassination techniques =/= Martial arts

Hit is weaker in a contest of strength but we don't know what he is capable off when going for a kill (we do know a bit).

>but we don't know what he is capable off when going for a kill
What is anime filler?

>that pose

Talk about poetry

>Genki Dama does nothing against a person with a pure heart
>Goku wastes everyone's time and energy building a fuckhuge GD against a guy whose entire motivation is truth and justice
Yeah of course Vegeta wasn't going to bother, anyone with a brain could see it wouldn't work.

>where Hit tries to assassinate Goku

How did that prove that?

Hit defeated Goku again that time and then they tied with a poorly placed Omen of Victory song.

So far Hit is 2 victories, 1 tie, 0 loses against SSB Goku.

>Genki Dama does nothing against a person with a pure heart
Not true. You can repel it if you have the mind to do so with a "pure heart" to boot. But you can still get wrecked just as easily if it overpowers you. Boo could hold it back based on pure strength.

>>Genki Dama does nothing against a person with a pure heart
*leans forward*
Wrong.

1) Frieza, Goku and Jiren will be the last ones standing, just like in that game.
2) Goku and Jiren will eliminate each other, making Frieza the winner
3) Frieza will use the Super Dragon Balls to fuck up with Beerus

Explain how genki dama worked on Goku

Fucking shit I forgot Boo pushed it back.
He's full of SSJ pissed energy and fucked seven universes full of people so he can fight strong guys.

he's already part of the good guys of course.

still. "good" is just not a word worthy of the great freeza sama though

Perfection soon

I think Freeza it´s tsun for Goku... he kind of enjoys trying to kill him. I don´t know if you have seen Rurouken but there is a character named Usui there that joins the main villain on the condition that he can try to betray him or kill him at any given time.

This also confirm that U6 will be part of U7? considering that male Saiyans married with earthling women... how many chances does Yamcha have to marry Caulifla?

>only major DBZ antagonist that hasn't joined Goku

Really make you think

There's an apostle in Berserk that's like that too

freeza winning would be an interesting ending

>Frieza gives his energy for the Spirit Bomb
>Vegeta refuses
What did Toei mean by this?

Vegeta refused so he could watch Goku's back, which turned out to be the right call as the Tumblr teletubby tried to sneak a cheap one on him.

Now to be fair they themselves were attacked while doing their transformation sequence

The point is that the tumblrite, just like IRL tumblrites, is a fat landwhale hypocrite.

Freeza-sama has been part of the Z-fighters for a while now

He never did anything wrong. His "hand just slipped"

>He never did anything wrong. His "hand just slipped"
completely understandable. it happens

Namekian genocide?

Nah, it's cool. His hand just slipped

>streaming with kissanime
No wonder the dragon ball fanbase is cancer.

HO HO HO

Or does he? Jiren's not mentioned in the spoilers for 112-114.

>No Frost
Brutal

Desho Ne

Frieza is just a meme character

Not really, video related
youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw

gowasu made it in but no such luck for frost
guess freeza or zeno removed him here too

Frost wasn't part of the friendship circle

>His "hand just slipped"
Kek

Go whine somewhere else faggot

>poetry
is Toriyama getting advices from George Lucas?

Toriyama is too good for George Lucas

>Freeza helps Gohan

If this was earlier, I could've easily mistook this for a fan-fic

Same with Vegeta and Master Roshi teaming up

Freeza is just playing along

Why wouldn't Freeza help. If his Universe is destroyed that also means no afterlife. It's like dying for real. Like when we die.

>deflects your blasts with his claws
>blocks your punches with his claws
>catches your hand with his claws
>threats you with his claws
>attacks you with his claws
>even whips your face with his tail

Glad to see Toyo remembers that Beerus isn't a furfag in disguise but a fucking cat

I hate that they are actually trying to hype Vegeta but we know his ass didn't get crap despite training 2 more years in the hyperbolic time chamber over Goku,

i just realized that jiren is the good guy. goku is the bad guy. wtf

It's kind of hard to tell if he is or not
In 100, he saved Goku's from Kale, even though the selfish thing to do would be let Kale dq herself by killing someone on the other team
But then in 101, Kaserhal and the other Pride Troopers couldn't have less subtlety even if they were twirling mustaches

Obvious since the recruitment arc

Not to mention that Jiren is a literal super hero

ITS YAMCHA TIME!

youtube.com/watch?v=XhXaJ3x1TeM

Jiren is the reverse of Frieza. Frieza's the token bad guy on a team of heroes, Jiren's the token hero on a team of villains.

that was the worst part of the ep

LE TRACING OVER A 3D MODEL WITH CAMERA ROTATING + SHAKY CAM SLIDESHOW AND LOOPED FRAMES INTENSIFIES.

when are we getting the rip for the Ultra instinct theme?

>zero fucks were given.gif

that's not tracing

>Freiza could be a good guy by the end of the ToP

Don't fucking do this Toei

Anyone got the spoilers for next episodes?

Freeza is being too fucking nice, I don't like it.

U7 is the evil team. While U11 fights for justice, everyone on U7's team was a former villain, except Roshi and maybe Gohan.

If you never heard of dragon ball, who would you consider evil and good: the not!justice league guys or the team that has as a member an evil galactic emperor that literally came from hell?

KA KA KA KA KACHI DA SE

111 Jiren defeats Hit
112 Vegeta saves Cabba from Monna and Frieza gets grumpy about it
113 U3 attacks Goku, gets BTFO by Caulifla and she fights Goku
114 Kale and Caulifla fight Goku and some "new super warrior" appears
115 "ultimate saiyan showdown"

>Legs
>Torso
>Big green arms
These fuckers are gonna gattai, aren't they?

Wow really?? Nothing fucking happens

>Nothing fucking happens
>Jiren defeats Hit
>"new super warrior" appears"

????

Damn! the legs are fucking huge!

Why the Fuck is goku not fighting him?????? Also does hit fall out?

>Why the Fuck is goku not fighting him??????
Used up all his ki and stamina fighting Jiren

>Also does hit fall out?
Yes

I'm waiting for the GATTAI scene.

>yes
So stupid.
>used all his ki
Yet he fights kale?

Until 17 interrupts it and you have to watch it again from the beginning

U11 vs U7 is a good representation of USa vs Japan. Heroes of justice vs reformed sociopaths.

It just says he thinks he can recover his stamina by fighting Caulifla. These previews are fairly inaccurate most of the time, though.

Whis vs. Mojito when?

nice headcanon

youtube.com/watch?v=Pbc9FL41TwA

Why would the angels ever fight each other?

OH SHIT
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zo5l-1r8OMo

Super needs decent figures

This is a must.

embrace the kindhearted coldness of freeza

You'd have be an idiot to be fooled by that act. He's got something up his sleeve.

If GoDs are forbidden from fighting each other mostly then I can't imagine angels fighting each other

I can't even imagine the angels fighting each other if they are all stronger than GoDs

What is going to contain their full power? The universe was about to explode when beerus and champa were going to go all out

Not necessarily. Just because someone decides to fight someone stronger than you doesn't automatically mean that "weaker" person will lose.