What's your stance on shojoshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2E886DvJ9Sw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pic unrelated because it's a shounen

only women and faggots watch it. I mean, it's not my problem. They can enjoy what they want to enjoy.

That's shounenshit.

god I wish I were she.

I have no problem with it, but that's not shoujo.

I normally don't care about moral shit but for some reason the creepy rapey vibes kinda turn me off of this show

>he thinks this is a shoujo

Better than shounen

>I get to selfincert as a powerful mage with a 12 inch dog dick
>Fujos get to selfincert as my pet
I see no problem here.

Get the fuck out.

I only liked it for the faeries

>>Fujos get to selfincert as my pet
What.

Fujo does not mean female anime fan newfag.

Shoujo riiiiiiigggght sure

i wish every shoujo went like the beauty and the beast in magic land, you fag.

same, Elias is 200% husbando material

Cartaphilus did nothing wrong.

You need help

>Generic beauty and the beast romance story
>Not shojoshit

>tfw want a comfy show about five or so characters in a quiet england hut
>preview for second episode had about a dozen more characters
Why can't it just be Gochiusa with magic?

Where do the OVAs fit into this?
Should I be watching them first?

Shoujo shit would be like Akagami no shirayuki-hime where the main love interest is a perfect emotionally available chad ikemen. This is a shonen magic harry potter story with a female protagonist.

I like it but I think its a bit overrated especially considering how much the manga dawdles.

This series is gonna be like this?
I don't have the full image.

Do you even know what shoujo means?

They're self enclosed prequel within framed narrative.

If it was shoujo, Elias would be an ikemen behaving mostly like a beast, instead of a beast behaving mostly like an ikemen

the funny thing about this pic is that half of Sup Forums would end doing just that if they bought a slave.

Its shojo for shonen

>magic harry potter
Uh, nope, the magic in this setting isn't of the "say a magic word and a spell is cast" kind of magic with rules and a clear process but rather the "cum in a bowl, throw some herbs in, mix it, drown a fairy with it and user her corpse to draw a magic circle" kind of wild magic.

>ikemen

What the fuck is an "ikememe"? Could you write like a normal person please? Fucking weeb.

Can be decent. Kimi Ni Todoke is pretty good. Better than a lot of SoL stuff anyway.

No. They end up fucking up & hurting each other multiple times, read the manga.

I would probably do that and dick her too.

It's an イケメン, get with the program.

this. This is basically glorified shoujo. There is no self-respecting man who would actually be willing to watch Beauty and the Beast unless they were on a date.

I liked natsume yuujinchou, still one of my top 5

I didn't like free thou.

Didn't know Overlord S2 aired already.

>not liking Beauty and the Beast
How does it feel to be an insecure little fag?

>They end up fucking
Pretty much this.

I don't enjoy and thus don't watch most shoujo-shit because it doesn't cater to my personal tastes and sense of aesthetic.

I don't mind it though, not everything needs to appeal to me.

It would pretty much be that thing as109 did with the loli elf. You'd just dick her at first and then fall in love with her while she falls under Stockholm syndrome

I fucking knew you would be in here.

Who?

Ever read some otomege? Makes me think that women are all masochists.

I haven't read this series yet although I plan to. How does that wizard have a dick when he doesn't have a head?

This.

>hurr durr it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and swims like a duck but it's not a duck because it's not published in a duck magazine

the magazine defense is so tiresome. Seriously any braindead child can already tell the difference between shoujo and shounen. It's right in front of your face.

he has a head, just because it's not a human head, that doesn't mean he doesn't have one. he's not even something the old spirits recognize

you

samefag

I don't watch shojoshit.

>shojoshit

>thread has 51 replies and 31 posters
>calls out 27 posts for beinga samefag
What were you thinking?

all of Sup Forums is me using multiple proxies. You and I are the only ones here bud

It's my guilty pleasure. Watching romantic situations with actual payoff is always great.
youtu.be/2E886DvJ9Sw

On an unrelated note, why was Chise made to look like a slightly younger version of Shirayuki?

>fallng for bait this obvious
what the fuck is wrong with you people

This is the ideal shoujo MC. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

>ho no, more than one post disagrees with me

>I know, it must be the SAME PERSON

we don't have anything better to do

>perfect emotionally available chad ikemen
Zen is too perfect, hence why this is the more popular best boy

>creepy rapey vibes
Nani?

Bec

I'm watching it. I'm not a woman. I'm not a faggot. I admit I suck dick sometimes but i'm not a faggot.

ause they are good girls

Dandy spook voice makes me feel happy inside

Crows and ravens are as different as they come but people still mess them up. It's like that.

shoujo anime are surprisingly great even if the manga is shit

Natsume, Ouran host club off the top of my head. Card Captor because I can't think of any more recent ones but I'm sure I liked a few more.

Thanks Sup Forums i needed to cry today

I like you

Tomato season right NAO

>read the manga when it just started
>baited by setting and visuals
>dropped at 8th chapter because it's just a garbage self insert shoujo
>adaptation announced
>Sup Forums is hyped as fuck
>"if only they knew"
>this day
>read this thread
>mfw

OP is not shojo shit. But I like shojo shit, just not as much as josei shit. I wish josei would get translated more often.

If MC were a manlet high schooler won't be this many haters in the thread.

Didn't happen but we wished it did.

Shounen.

Free is otome bait. Not shojo.

That picture is what got me into Mahoutsukai no Yome in the first place. Someone asked if there was an anime like that comic, and that was the answer.

This gave me the hugest heartboner.

to clarify, I meant anime/manga/whatever. This was before the anime for MnY was announced

the mc is female, and this is just garbage self-insert shoujo

>write a shoujo
>call it a shounen
what did they mean by this?

this whole shonen/shojo/seinen/josei categorizing is pretty pointless in this day and age where webmanga is becoming more prominent.

ITT: Shoujo experts who have never watched or read anything shoujo

I'm just at chapter 15. I don't think they would reach to that point yet

If mc was a manlet highschooler, it would be the next Yuri on Ice for fujos and it would make win every best anime contest again.

This is overlord for girls?

Almost all Shonen is utter garbage. There's a lot of decent shoujo. And since it gets less attention from insecure grown men that still believe in cooties transmitted through television the fan bases are usually way less obnoxious and the threads way more enjoyable.

I wish shojo was like this.

Yona is pretty good

After the current arc is resolved, there will be lots of make-up sex. And Silky will have to clean up after them.

>muh magazine

>>>reddit

Bye.

>Implying she won't join in

The last chapter was absolutely terrible. The new design for Elias is crap, the art as a whole has taken a nose dive since the dragon auction bit. That's where the story went down as well.

Berserk is a shoujo.
This thing is a shounen, learn the diference

>can't scream
>but certainly can ahegao

As long as there's a hint of ikemen (male) present, it's shoujo in my book.

Comfiest genre ever.