Re:Zero

Today is Garf's birthday. Say something nice about him.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!kyZnmIQS!0IXomTzdapyfvRrro6d3RQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who is he and is that his harem?

>older sister
>loli grandmother
>unrequited crush
not quite. he doesn't show up in the anime, but if there's ever a season two he'll be pretty relevant.

He's catboy Subaru

The sister die?

No? She was actually in the series with a speaking line in Rem's flashback. She just left before the start of the series to take care of some stuff but gets called back.

anyone know how much of arc 5 is translated in the mega? like how many chapters and how many is arc 5 if anyone happens to know.

Actually I'll make a correction. Like literally everyone else in the series, she has died, but then she gets better.

I just finished watching Re:Zero and it really annoys me how weak Suburu is the entire show. I mean he can restart everyday by killing himself, yet the skills and knowledge he learns stays with him. Also he has a rare magic ability. If I were him when the Lord of the Estate asks 'What can we do to repay you' , I'd ask to freeload and have magic lessons and practice my sword skills with Rem' or some shit.. then kill yourself every night. They could've skimmed over a week of this and then Suburu could've been a powerful MC.

Idk what plans are for a second season, I assume there will be more as the girls firght for the throne. I hope our MC isn't a bitch the entire time

arc 4 is him coming to terms with that then getting actually useful powers so he doesnt need to abuse that. still not as strong as the big dick boys

mega.nz/#F!kyZnmIQS!0IXomTzdapyfvRrro6d3RQ
between me and summary user, there are 10 translated chapters and 81 total.

im at the end of arc 4, do you think people should wait for full translations or just read the wiki

it depends on how patient you are. if you don't like spoilers and can handle waiting for a chapter a week, by all means wait for the full translation. otherwise, read through the wiki. it has a pretty decent summary.

You're thinking too simplistically. Training is to build up muscles and muscle memory, neither of which are retained when he resets. He was assessed for magic potential and Roswaal deemed him basically worthless, then he broke his magic butthole so he can't cast magic at all. He also didn't know anyone at the mansion was dangerous initially, there's no reason to see two tiny maid twins and assume either of them has secret hidden super sword skills.

About the only thing he can keep is knowledge, which he did with learning cooking, cleaning and writing to an extent.

And finally, not only is dying painful, he has no idea if he has a finite number of resets because the power is not his. Once he figures he has infinite resets he's still aware that every reset brings him closer and closer to Satan herself, and that doesn't seem like a good thing.

re:zero's world is one where being powerful is the luck of the draw. subaru's magical and physical potential are both shit, so even if he were capable of keeping reflexes/muscles through suicides, he'd never reach even rem's level, much less overpowered people like elsa and garfiel.

He's lucky if he can take Otto at this point.

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

What an abomination, you recreate your head with drills this instant.

b-but trying new hairstyles is cute.

He sure loves Sanctuary, and not even free oni pussy can take that away from him.

Sex with Beako.

Degenerate.

Headpats with Beako.

Do you guys think that Ram likes the clown because he's hung? Also, how old is that nigga? Isn't he committing statutory rape?

Ram is of age, Roswaal turned her down when she propositioned him when she was 8. He's roughly 10 years older than her in his current body, though obviously he's over 400 years old in total. She seems to like him because of his obsessive devotion and pride or some random oni thing that gets her going.

12? It might be 12, I think he's pushing 30 and she's 17/18

Garf more like Barf hah hah fag

garf is the purest.

I'm gonna lose all respect for Subaru if Garf gets laid by a fuzzball before he does.

1- today is garf's birthday...
2- i shall gift him something to make up for our lost time.
3- frederica looks to be in a good mood.
4- it's because it is garfiel's birthday isnt it?
5- subaru-sama, otto-sama.
6- that's how it is.
7- ...but in truth, right now i do not understand what that child likes...
8- it's probably THAT isnt it.
9- it's gotta be that right?
10-...?
11- mine bretheren. on thine day blessed by the god's blood, rain of good harvest... (garf, happy birthday)
12- on this object which drives people to madness in which your days have been counted, put out the fires which count to the winters you have lived, and you shall recieve the object which you desire. (i brought you a cake and presents)
13- UOOOOOO! are you for real, sis... no my bretheren!
14- my amazing self has awakened new powers!?
15- bear with it... just for today bear with it frederica!!
i invented a bit of frederica's speech since i didn't understand parts of it.

Are there a limit to the number of daughterus a man can adopt? Should there be?

How long till next chapter?

The other mega which has the ongoing Arc 5 chapters also has few Arc 4 Interludes that the first summaryanon skipped.

If there is limits are made to be broken.

Gaaf has some good taste in waifus

That damn chuuni

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.