CALIFORNIA HATE THREAD

hate on this non-Western degeneracy spawn here

Other urls found in this thread:

cdfa.ca.gov/statistics/
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/8q8xnk/turns-out-that-using-human-poop-to-fertilize-crops-might-not-be-such-a-great-ide
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/california-worst-quality-life-state-us-conservatives-celebrating-a8236656.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All water is recycled sewer water. It's just normally done by evaporation-clouds-rain rather than by machine.

As an Australian I dont have a problem with this.

My lawsuit can't end fast enough. I can't wait to get out of this God forsaken shithole

poo in reservoir

what's the lawsuit concern?

where in CA are you? what made it a shithole for you?

They really shouldn’t do this directly from the treatment plant, but if they pump it through an aquifer like some cities already do then it isn’t bad since it’s filtered naturally.

Lol

Recycled water is water treated from sewage. It's clean but not drinkable yet. They pump it into a reservoir - which is also undrinkable - which then gets pumped into a treatment plant which does final filtration and anti bacterial treatments.

Did you tards think people just took water from reservoirs?

CA is in a drought for almost 8 years, so this is a smart move if you ask me

Yeah, sure, or they could just stop letting the almond farmers take 40% of the States total water supply for crops that should never be grown in that part of the world to begin with.

Joke's on you! I got water filters.

yeah I know, phone poster.

Except reservoirs should be a fresheater source that has not undergone treatment. Once that water is treated, it now how bicarbonate, caustic, flouride and chlorine.

But when you (((filter))) sewage water, you don't actually remove things like pesticides, hormones from birth control, and all kinds of other weird nasties people piss into the pipes. So instead of just having the four regular culprits of water processing, you also get whatever your neighbors have been poisoning themselves with.

I'm starting to hate this state but I don't want to move to a flyover and I don't want to be on the east coast

that's ok. the water doesn't stay in their collapsing reservoirs very long

>2017 snowpack biggest in 22 years
>drought
Stop aping the tv, retard

reminder the us taxpayers are paying for the repairs and that includes you

>or they could just let a 5.3 million dollar value in crops* disappear
You're a fucking hippie idiot, those almonds generate a lot of money
*cdfa.ca.gov/statistics/

Only hippie idiots consume this trash you faggot

I live near SF. What made it a shithole? Complete and total disregard for law and self-respect for oneself and others. California can burn down for all I care. Fuck the politicians for destroying law, fuck the welfare demanding residents for destroying motivation to succeed, fuck the welfare demanding illegals for being liars, criminals, and thieves, fuck the tech companies for using money to push shit ideologies and using information as a weapon to shape the world to their desires, fuck the faggots for destroying the family unit, fuck the liberal retards who applaud it while it happens then run back to their hypocritical multi-million dollar homes. Fuck this state.

So Europe?

Yes, well, I am from California and I would like to remind you ALL that we were a good state before ALL of you fucking faggots from other states moved here for the sun and fun, like a bunch of JEW fucks from New York. KYS!!!

Yeah, so what

>fuck the tech companies for using money to push shit ideologies and using information as a weapon to shape the world to their desires

YES THIS!!!
I am a native here in SF. I have seen the worst shit imaginable because of these fucking greed whores.

and the rest of the US, Canada, China, Japan, Mexico, Korea, India, UAE, Turkey, Australia, Vietnam, Philipines, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, literally the entire developed world, only niggers don't buy them

And so what, who the fuck cares about where the faggots came from.

And besides faggots, US niggers also drink it because of lactose intolerance.

That's what a lot of people don't realize. California was a deep red state before New England liberals began flooding in here. The same thing is now happening as California liberals move out and infect other red states. California was simply the first victim of the disease.

Your potatoes or lettuce might have been grown in human shit and you just ran it under some cold water before you ate it
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/8q8xnk/turns-out-that-using-human-poop-to-fertilize-crops-might-not-be-such-a-great-ide

Stay in your state faggot. Don't you dare come to Idaho. If you have to leave, move to Portland or Seattle where you can't do any damage.

I don't know if you have picked it up, but everybody I know in California: conservative and liberal, legal immigrant and native; is absolutely pissed at the legislature. Every time Jerry Brown's name gets brought up in a conversation everybody looks like they want to grab a noose. I hope that California's policies got so far that it pushes people to the tipping point and the state flips so hard it destroys the democrats policies (flipping CA in fed elections would destroy 1/3 of democrat party). Nothing would be more ironic than the state poster child of liberal society turning on and killing its masters which have abused it.

>I'm stupid and gay, I don't like almonds too
So? My point is that is profitable, you dumb nigger, learn to read.

Thank fuck we have a fuck ton of snowy mountains with perma clean water supply.

I live near the great lakes, one of the largest sources of fresh water in the world, an WE use recycledsl sewer water. It's called a water treatment plant and there is nothing wrong with it.

then kill yourself, faggot. literally no one will care

>but the quick buck of some multinational kike corporations
>but the nut milk of faggots all over the world
>destroy the rest of my country for this travesty
And then we should allow more wetbacks to harvest that shit for pennies so every kike but you can have the mythical profit. KYS

I remember this, it was one case of a janitor who claimed to work 18 hours a day 7 days a week.

Where is the unedited original?

They called that law "homophobic"

There are no snowy mountains in Texas shithead. You get all your drinking water from the Rio Grande. It's fortified with the sweat of wetbacks, for electrolytes.

I grew up near SF and I agree with everything you just said. The hypocrite sf techies and politicians are horrible.
>SF is a sanctuary City
Why? What illegal immigrant was making enough to live in this tourist area??? The truth is the sf folks didn't want their house niggers deported
>Muh city gun laws
California has so much violence in the inner city it's crazy. For every SF junkie there are 10 sactown and la junkies and gang bangers that I need to defend myself from.
>The droughts
These fuckers in socal honestly forget they are in a fucking desert. They don't want to not have a fountain so they want to drive up Sacramento and aboves water prices
>The price
It's impossible to live there anymore. It's so much money. These billionaires think "oh I can afford more in taxes so people can build another useless government toll road" but don't realize I have to pay more too.
Fuck California im glad I left

Where do you think the river gets water? Snowmelt from the Rockies, duh.

and you faggots we're too busy getting high in said "sun and fun" to do anything about it

so neck yourself

Why not? Nothing bad could happen from polluting all that water with estrogen.

See

>but the quick buck of some multinational kike corporations
did you even saw the statistics link I posted, most of the corporations producing almonds in CA are owned by Americans, kikes don't do hard work that's why they own banks
>nut milk of faggots all over the world
>Implying almond is only used to make milk
unironically kys, retarded faggot
>destroy the rest of my country for this travesty
Are you fucking stupid? How did you come up with such stupid conclusion?
>then we should allow more wetbacks to harvest that shit for pennies
Even if they don't harvest almonds, they would harvest the rest of the food, food you buy and eat, that's just how it is, dumb faggot

Stay mad, you shithole state cockbreath dipshits.

this user is unironically right, with the water situation california has no business farming almonds. and the impact from it is literally felt in every neighboring state

if you buy almonds / almond products you're contributing to the destruction of the american west

The fall of California is one of the biggest stories of last twenty years that never gets told. I live inTulsa Oklahoma. I went for a walk for about 6 blocks yesterday and saw 5 California plates and those are the ones not switched over yet. We are running out of soy beans and kale here.

> oroville dam designed by a woman
> fails

wimmens , not even once

t. GAY

you didnt happen to migrate from cali did you? that id seems to odd to be a coincidence

Native Tulsan here, glad to know I'm not the only who's noticed this. There's only so much deep ruby red voters that can surround the beach niggers moving in here before they start to team up with the coloreds that live here, too. I'm NOT looking forward to demoshit mayors again!

The politicians in Cali are just the same as the kike shills on this board. They are high on their own supply. I am deeeep behind enemy lines, and I can tell you; if those faggots go full commie they will not hold a single county. Not one. People are fucking pissed off. If they think they can turn this state into some Satanic death republic, they are in for a surprise. People are pissed.

This user knows absolutely nothing about what part of the state grows almonds, or how almonds are irrigated. Fucking reddit spacing nigger.

>recycled sewer water
Recycled water is perfectly drinkable. We've been recycling the valuable resource of water for ages. You know what happens if you don't? Well, where there's no water, no people can live. Imagine the Los Angeles sprawl or greater Las Vegas becoming ghost towns over night, because the water has dried up.

cope harder, faggot. your comment was true a generation ago - CA is literally the worst state in 2018

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/california-worst-quality-life-state-us-conservatives-celebrating-a8236656.html

but yeah, keep telling yourself that the other 49 suck. when in reality you're at the bottom of the list. I wonder what it's like to have to cope so hard? will you tell us?

This.

It's a shithole because mexican/chinese/fucking all of asia government psyops and corruption.

>weaken the coast, tax the ports to oblivion

>it was the fags who destroyed the family unit
>not us swingers and straight chads fucking and dumping women and feminists
My clam slam AI body cannot come online fast enough

t. almond shill
its called the devil's nut for a reason, the trees have to be watered year round and water gets diverted from nearby states which has been a constant legal battle. if you look at stats almonds use 3x the amount the entire city of LA does in a year. if you want economical milk, drink coconut milk you raging faggot

DESIGNATED SHITTING STREAMS

the cannabis farming is worse

Milk is for babies.

Fucking manchildren. Eat broccoli and eggs.

If California wasn't Hashtag corrupt as hell they would have desalination plants to supplement the agricultural industry like the rest of the world.

>tfw jews tell you its muh inefficient

>implying I'm some kinda soy boy who drinks milk
tell your fellow cali's to stop consuming the almond jewmilk

Are US Americans afraid of sewage plant or what is this about?

Estrogen from birth control can't be filtered out.

>implying i drink any kind of viscous white liquid