There is no reason for a civilian to own an assault weapon

There is no reason for a civilian to own an assault weapon.

As a future former marine I can tell you that the purpose of an "assault" "weapon" is to launch an "assault" on a fortified enemy position. Now why would the average American citizen need such a weapon? Answer: They don't. These are weapons of war and don't belong on American streets.

Somewhere in our nation's history people got this misguided idea that gun owners = patriots. The fact is that a real patriot is someone who sees the detriment that guns are to this nation and is willing to give them up to make the nation better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TwYd1WPkSTM&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/6ymLTb1ybXI
youtu.be/I_V0eXPB-aY
youtu.be/99id6ODkRhY
youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=GukPxsVIrb4
youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=H1q1jnZLqrc
nola.com/opinions/index.ssf/2017/10/second_amendment_gun_control_a.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7-5eFkq6XEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>op tries to shitpost

The sad thing is this bait will get replies.

A real marine wouldnt be so stupid

If you are a marine you belong on the front line

really makes ya think

To Stop the USA from turning into South africa.

ill kill anyone who tries to disarm me
youtube.com/watch?v=TwYd1WPkSTM&feature=youtu.be

This is not bait because it's not. I would not lie about my record.

we have this bait every day....

Dear sir,

I cropped the image for you, please never repost that.

-user

Disarming is for cucks. Tax and regulate gun free zones. Live free or die loser.

George Washington said we should have sufficient arms and ammunition to take down the government if they become tyranical. WE DON'T TRUST YOU GUYS ENOUGH TO NOT BE ARMED. The government should be nervous, thats a good thing.

Then you know that civs can use blinding laser and microwave weapons on you as well as wp and chems if we feel like it?

>This thread again

Gas yourself, you colossal fucking faggot. All fields.

>be future former marine in barracks
>enemy attack on base starts
>drop assault rifle since it can't be used for defence

>As a future former marine

Fuck off. There will be war and millions will die. You'll have your Holocaust yet.

FUCK OFF SHILL

shall not infringe

sage

The image has fucking bait in its name you faggot.

SAGE

No “marine” would refer to them as “assault weapons”. Learn you terminology before you try to impersonate a member of the armed forces, you complete faggot. Sage.

youtu.be/6ymLTb1ybXI
youtu.be/I_V0eXPB-aY
youtu.be/99id6ODkRhY
youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=GukPxsVIrb4
youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=H1q1jnZLqrc

>marine
>wouldn't be stupid
Its like you've never seen a Marine's ASVAB scores before

Says its not a bait thread but posts a picture file that is titled assultriflepictureforbaitthread.

And somehow people respond.
I love the internet.

Mods please ban this fucker

>As a marine
proof?
>"assault weapon"
define that real quick for me
>why would an American citizen need such a weapon?
because every government only seeks to gain more power and that inevitability comes at the expense of my rights.
> real patriot is someone who sees the detriment that guns are to this nation
There are more deaths by hammers bro
nola.com/opinions/index.ssf/2017/10/second_amendment_gun_control_a.html

You know what? Your pretty fucking upset my friend and I think your posting has given me just enough insight into what the fuck your problem is. You see, ever since your mother left, your daddy's been raising you in every regard to be his fucktoy sissy daughter. He works hard to pay for your hormones, makeup, and clothes, you show your appreciation by dragging him to bed as soon as he enters the door.You just love the taste of your daddy's sweaty cock after a day of eagerly waiting for him to come home. The wait is excruciating; yo're horny all day, and your transition is at the point that you can't even cum without his thick rod rubbing against your aching prostate. Often you spend the entire evening licking his gorgeous shaft and drinking his sweet precum. Once he eventually wills it, you sheepishly let go of him and stick your rounded ass out for him to ravage as he pleases. He pounds you into the sheets all night long, his massive member milking your little balls dry as you cry out and orgasm for the fifth time that night.Judging by how closely related you two are, it's almost surprising how his cock is so much bigger than yous! Guess that just goes to show that you were meant to be his daughter all along!

post pic with timestamp + ID of your uniform

>assaultriflepictureforbaitthread.jpg

Damn (((Globalists))) are working hard. SAGE

duh.
give him a chance to prove to the lefty lurkers he's not a shill.
he wont, he's full of shit.

But I'm not a civilian, user. I'm militia. I signed a card offering myself for conscription, and in accordance with the Militia act of 1903, which repealed and replaced by the Militia act of 1792, my status is defined as Unorganized Militia, under Title 10, Section 311.

>As a future former marine I can tell you
there's no such thing as a "former marine" shitbird. you'll never make it through training

>As a future former marine
You are a disgrace to my beloved Corps. The best part of you ran down the crack of your momma's ass. I urge you to share your views on the Constitution with the nearest gunnery Sargent at your earliest convenience. Fucking retard.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Thank you for your 2 cents.

sage

As a future marine..
Sweetie tier.

As a vet princess.

"Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed, as they are in almost every country in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force SUPERIOR to any band of regular troops."
- Noah Webster, An Examination of the Leading Principles of the Federal Constitution, October 10, 1787

SAGE
KYS you larping cunt.

Well as a former future marine I can tell you that an "assault weapon" is a term that does not have any bearing on what civilians should be able to own, and the Chinese are arming gangs with stuff better than what they found in Paddock's hotel suite.

Somewhere in our nations future, we reap the consequences of what gun control brings. 15 year old gangbangers on pills with .25 and .32 pocket pistols and machetes. Legal guns don't exist except for useful idiots allowed to keep a few to maintain an image of constitutional adherence. Become a cyborg ninja master and protect yourself against violence at 15 to one odds somehow and get called a terrorist and they take your kids to the local pizza place. Just like present day Hawaii.

I can't believe the gungrabbers think their reasoning can fly here.

Maybe somewhere else where we're censored but in a forum where (almost) free speech reigns, their arguments are slaughtered.

But that’s not an assault rifle.

Nice filename tho

All these 2a pictures with George Washingmachine but what are you going to do when Trump's "red flag gun violence restraining order" hits you for lurking here? Not posting, but visiting an EXTREMIST webpage?

Shut the fuck up with any comparison to the MH orders or laughtenburg amendment TRO processes. Those are bullshit and this new red flag shit is worse. The cops decide to raid you for your guns because they are cops and said something. That's it. No evidence, just opinion and a "hearing" to prove yourself innocent of an opinion so you don't resist. False hope is a bitch and it works.

>Nice filename tho
The OP has been posting this same thread for days on end. Either it's a paid shill or a very dedicated troll.

Hell, there's another duplicate thread on this up right now.

Can't purchase an automatic weapon without a Class 3 license. Which you don't just go out and get.

Go try buying a gun sometime OP, and stop shitposting libtard regurgitation.

Total slider thread
Real soldiers know the difference between AR-15 and assault rifles.
DO NOT participate.

>Now why would the average American citizen need such a weapon?
To kill you.
>These are weapons of war
That's why the people need them, to kill you.
>The fact is that a real patriot is someone who sees the detriment that guns are to this nation and is willing to give them up to make the nation better.
No, a real patriot is one who believes in killing governments which become tyrannical, and to do that you need not just assault rifles, but powerful militias which rival the power of the US military itself operating within the country. In fact civilian operated militias should have access to nukes which hit DC if congress or senate try to interfere with constitution in any way.

>can't even larp or false flag anymore
how far the liberals have fallen from their nazi and communist roots

To assault you

youtube.com/watch?v=7-5eFkq6XEs
For some reason that joke is incredibly funny to me. Thank you OP for the laugh.

I always wonder about these posts. Is it possible this was intended to be taken seriously, although maybe not on Sup Forums?

There’s no reason for able bodied men and women of working age to be receiving welfare either.

I own assault weapons to kill marines.

Can I own this "future former marine"?

>the detriment
sorry i cant hear you over all the gunviolence democratic antigun niggers do

There's no reason for you to come here and suck cock yet here You are.
Go fuck yourself and your needs.
Sage.

Kys with that airsoft toy, faggot

There are no former Marines

Reddit tier bait

2/10 would not recommend

All fields

It is curious. OP and his buddies post this shit relentlessly. The libtards have been pushing civilian disarmament for 50 years. If you go back 50 years I do believe the “guns per people” was probably about 50. So what have they accomplished in 50 years of “gun control”? Americans have DOUBLED the prevalence of firearms.

So who is pushing for gun control knowing we will just buy more guns and ammo? And why this thread every fucking hour? Is it the site owner? Driving up posts? Wtf?

Oh, and sage’d.

fuck off nigger

Have a belt fed bumpfire