Did Sup Forums like baka and test?

did Sup Forums like baka and test?

Yep

it has a good self-insert male protagonist with a harem, so yes.

Second season was shit.

I did

Was awesome

If you have to ask, you don't deserve to know.

Hideyoshi best Hideyoshi

s3 never but i will always remember the series. Minami is best girl and you can't prove me wrong

lurk the archive and you'll be able to tell

It's fun while drunk
Other than that, no.

Novel was better.

Just looking at LN covers, it seems like they nonstop keep adding new girls til the very end. Is it worth reading through a few of them?

It was not a harem. Only Himeji loved him.

The second season was all fillers

Yep. If your okay with a little broken english and loved the series then you wouldn't regret reading them.

Yeah, I loved it.

It was also one of the few anime that my normie friends enjoyed, which surprised the heck out of me. Drama? Nope. Mystery? Nope. Action? Nope. Mecha? Nope. Dumb harem high school comedy? My entire apartment is getting together to watch it after class, laughing constantly.

Was hilarious. made by same guy who writes Grand Blue.

I love Haga Yui's designs.

Grand Blue adaptation by Silver Link when?

Isn't there some new material coming out with the BD box?

I want to marry Hideyoshi-kun!

It's very goooood

The second season was really dull.

I hear the tit monster wins in the end in the novel.

>Your high school didn't have school wide wars with cute avatars.

This whole post garbage. Lurk more.

Fuck, I love that doujin.

What a shit man you are was excellent.

do we like it?we use to love it,i remember we once had a baka to test thread going for like 3 days straigh,that was crazy,good times

I'm watching their new imouto show this season and fuck if I'm still waiting for that Grand Blue adaptation.

show had some ridiculously fun gags all throughout. Take pic related for example. MC accidentally superglues his damned hand to his classroom table and ends up with the thing stuck to his hand for about half the episode. I couldn't help but laugh every time you saw it after that.

This show just did slapstick anime comedy right, in my opinion. Many laughs were had in my time with it.

It was ok

my fav character was Hideyoshi no homo

Minami best girl. This is a fact and Sup Forums agrees.

I thought it was decent.

You mean boy

I did. Good stuff.
It's getting an extra episode, right?