MGTOW

Can they call themselves real men?

Other urls found in this thread:

gematrinator.com/videos/StonemanDouglasSD.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

find me a woman who knows her place in the family faggot and we'll talk.

>buttmad roastie thread

Short answer: No
Long answer: No

Death of the family = death of the West. Plus having a good wife and kids is comfy.

i have a penis, i can call myself a man all i want, something you can never do or have. Stay jelly sweetie

If this isn't your end goal, just fucking end it already.

>society constantly humiliating and opressing me
>considering I have moral duties toward them

>REAL men do whatever I tell them to do
lol shut the fuck up slut

Did you just assume your own gender, YOU INTOLERANT FUCK!??

what are you going to do about it champ?

mgtow is codeword for picrelated

Yes they can. There are ways of contributing to society and leaving behind a legacy besides families and children. Isaac Newton was a life-long celibate.

Sup Forums does not like MGTOWS
They don't want to compete. Crying about divorce rights and then dying childless is useless.

I don't have to fit your definition of what it means to be a "real man". Let me make my money, play video games and fap all day. Fuck off, faggot

Women fucked up the family - Well , feminists did , infected the women and here we are .

I bet you’re empty inside

Go and find one like I did, it's no one else's job to find you a wife you loser. If you can't do that then go ahead and waste your life living as a man child it's no skin off my back.

Real men don't give a fuck about your definition of "real men". Fuck off faggots

quality post

hahaha roasties BTFO once again XD

I am empty inside. I'm out of every girl's league since they only go for what they think are "chads". My roomate is in a fraternity and gets more women then i'll ever pull, but that doesn't matter since he has no real future. I'll still be employed in the future due to my software engineering internship, i'll still be on my own, innovating new tech and making $97,000 to $100,000 annually.

Kek, ANOTHER salty af, MGTOW-hating tradcuck thread?

Saged, slide on lil doggy, enjoy paying your fucking alimony for the rest of your life while I'm out smashing some thot puss into oblivion.

lol same here bro us MGTOW chads get pussy on the reg

fo' sho dude. feels good not paying alimony bro. fuck these cucks

a hero and a saint. no man served more justice

Yes. People are allowed to decide what their family looks like, and a family of one is just as valid as a family of two. They've decided that avoiding being married is worth more to them then a relationship. Just as many women have decided they'd rather be a family of two, their child and themselves. People are allowed to make their choices and have to live with those choices.

>itt
>h-ha! I don't HAVE a family.
>so I d-don't have any duties to fulfill...
>*cries internally*
Geez, I'll probably never get a gf due to my brash nature, but even I find this pathetic.

Most men that achieve in much in the sciences have been for the most part either celibate or not much interested in family. You will notice this as well in your life, as you have a family you won't have time to geek out anymore.

kids taking care of old people... not with whites

many of us have found our own. Whats your fucking excuse?

Real men took your guns, check out the dummy laying in the pool of blood, clearest video out there @ 1:57
gematrinator.com/videos/StonemanDouglasSD.mp4

The first Real Man was created when a Sumerian warlord forced a man and his family to farm for the duration of their entire lives under threat of death.

Duties can only be realised where privilege exists.

You cannot expect men to assume the responsibilities of the patriarch while at the same time having none of the privileges of the patriarch.

Get rid of women's rights and you will find that men act like real men again.

>Modern wamen
>worthy of sacrifice

No thank you

Have fun cucking for a girl

The physical act of love is not the same as a mutually realized bond of love. Women have forgotten this probably because of the pill. Everything else is a symptom stemming from that root cause.

Faith family friends: “I’ll swallow your cum like water”
LMFAO

Patriarchal responsibility without patriarchal power? No. Fuck off.

Moral duties to his family, assuming he was not nofaulted and his children alinenated from him and turned into hostages-for-cash.

Moral duties to the society that increasingly demonizes his masculinity.

wheres the one with the nazi tattoo

That's right boyim, accept your (((duties))) to (((society)))

Why would they want to?

Artificial wombs will make roasties like OP obsolete for reproduction purposes.

They're going to invent artificial sperm before artificial eggs. Women will have the power to destroy us before we can them, and they do not use that option. You're the scum that would slit the throat of your opponent after they spare your life.

You let yourself get oppressed and humiliated, virgin.

I uploaded this to my old instagram-account the other day, just to fuck with the retards I still have on there. Six unfollowed in an hour. Kek.

if you think that being ''dominant and rough'' is a turn off for a woman, then you clearly never had sex

99% of women want a dominant man

If I looked like that, I'll just nut in 500 women and call it a win, most of them probably wouldn't go for an abortion.

Dude...you will have a job. That means brighter days are ahead. Plus, women prefer older men.Observe Chad. Learn. Wait.

Also, people don't really grow up until they accept Jesus as Saviour AND learn their Bible. Most Christians skip that second part...too hard. Sounds weird, I know, but it still works.

>dude if we can breed without mothers that will solve all our problems
You realize that every single human achievement and endeavor throughout thousands of years of history was done in an effort to get laid, right?

if you don't hate women, you aren't redpilled. any one who pushes the "family" meme is a faggot who refuses to see the world for what it truly is. having a family isn't possible anymore so just go fuck yourself and let me be miserable.

based leaf

>accepts his duty to be divorce raped and have his kids raised by Jamal instead of opting out and forcing the laws to change in his favor again
>cmon user, be a real man and marry that roastie

MGTOW is a rejection of both traditional masculinity and numale soyboyism

1post by this ID
>1post by this ID
1post by this ID
>1post by this ID
1post by this ID
>1post by this ID
1post by this ID
>1post by this ID
1post by this ID
>1post by this ID
1post by this ID
>1post by this ID
1post by this ID
>1post by this ID
1post by this ID
>1post by this ID
1post by this ID
>1post by this ID
1post by this ID
>1post by this ID
1post by this ID
>1post by this ID
1post by this ID
>1post by this ID
1post by this ID
>1post by this ID
1post by this ID
>1post by this ID
1post by this ID
>1post by this ID
1post by this ID
>1post by this ID
1post by this ID
>1post by this ID
1post by this ID
>1post by this ID
1post by this ID
>1post by this ID
1post by this ID
>1post by this ID
1post by this ID
>1post by this ID
1post by this ID
>1post by this ID

oh hey a thread I actually agree with. Bump for morality.

MGTOW never even implied dying childless. Laws can change in a day, a man's seed is good forever, even after he is dead. Waiting a decade or two to marry is not a bad idea at all, and if enough men do it it will be very easy to change marriage laws as soon as the majority of women realize they would rather be tortured to death than to live a life with no romance, no children, and 50 cats.

Anyway, you don't fix a problem by enabling it. If you don't go mgtow you are only feeding into the system. Mgtow doesn't mean u can't fuck sluts or anything, hell if you want go be a true alpha and get 20+ women pregnant and have your offspring take over the world. But just don't get married, not until the family courts start recognizing men as natural leaders of the household.

FtM transsexual?

Why would you care, thy're harmless anyway. Unless you're a roastie that doesnt like it when others point all your flaws or a cuck that tied the noose around his neck and wants all of us to conform to your misery.

MGTOW isn't something new, it's been around for all of human existence. Only difference is that they used to call themselves confirmed bachelors

>no goyim! don't breeeeed! REEEEEEEE!

I'm fat and I found one myself

say's the fucking cuck weeb who doesn't even live in his own damn country

Artificial sperm can't work, take a biology class. Women can't "use" shit because they don't even know how a toaster works let alone posses the ability to invent something complex as artificial sperm that wont result in inbred offspring you dumb fucking retarded cunt

>cuck weeb who doesn't even live in his own damn country
lel That's rich coming for a Jew.

The family that you have in mind died a long time ago and we're never going back to it.

Bullshit. I'm not mgtow myself, but I do agree with quite a lot of what they have to say and have known most of it before they were even a thing.

What's factually incorrect about the fact that women aren't these little innocent princesses that can do no wrong. That's what mgtow is after all, it's a bunch of dudes that had a very rude awakening and are spreading the word

Did you not read my post? Do they teach things like reading comprehension in third world gookshitland? How does "wait a couple of decades till laws change" translate to "don't breed goys!"

Here is evidence that chinks cheat on IQ test by practicing them and inflating their numbers. In reality, these slant eyed mongoloids are clinically fucking retarded.

>I'm not a shill honest, I'm just sperging autist virgin like you goyims!

if you have balls and a dick, youre a "real" man. end of story

Mockery won't win you arguments, actually address my claims and make a point you fucking slant eyed mongoloid.

in nu/pol/, everyone who disagrees with a newfag is a shill.

fix

Bull fucking shit. What you're saying here is the same as the, those god damned Scots ruined Scotland. Feminists didn't ruin shit, women where always "ruined", the difference is that now they don't have to be careful about who or how many they fuck because birth control and abortion. The difference is that now they can "work" while milking the state dry.

It's a fucking gamble and you know it. You can find the seemingly perfect woman and as soon as you tie the knot, you are royally fucked. She essentially has full control over what you do, when you do it and with whom. If you don't play nice, she can easily make your life hell and what are you going to do then, divorce, good luck being a hobo, hit her, buy some lube first cause ye gonna need it in prison.

There's some of us that just want to live life in our terms without having to compromise one bit.

Oh no god what a wasteful life I'm leading right now. My loud muscle car spends so much fuel it's insane. Don't even get me started on the bike. I tell you something Roger, going to military museums learning about things that really interest you is just a pitiful waste of time that could be spent at the beach instead. Im legit eating my life away here in, wait for it, vacations. You're right, I too should get me one of those bloodsuckers

Can modern women call themselves women? Can modern swedes call themselves swedish?
Can modern feminists call themselves feminists?
Can modern nazis call themselves nazis?

No.

Everyone has gone backwards, except niggers (you have to move forward atleast once to go back).

>whoring your child out on social media and being narcissistic should be your goal.

No. And Jews are out to brainwash as many men as possible into becoming them.

>OY VEY WHITE WOMEN ARE MANLY WHORES, AROUND WHITES DIVORCE AND FIGHTS!
>OY VEY, ONLY BETAS WANT ASIANS! ASIANS AREN'T PEOPLE WITH SOULS AND FEELINGS, GOYIM!
>OY VEY MEDS AREN'T WHITE DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT PRESERVING THE SANCTITY OF THE WHITE RACE GOYIM THINK ABOUT THE SIX GORILLION BLUE EYES
>goyim: well shit, i guess women are terrible no matter what
>WELL GOYIM, MARRIAGES BETWEEN BLACK WOMEN AND WHITE MEN ARE VERY STABLE, MULATTOS ARE CHADS, AND LOOK AT ALL THESE SEXY NEGRESSES...

There are good women out there, But damn if alot are not just shit.

>Go and find one like I did, it's no one else's job to find you a wife you loser. If you can't do that then go ahead and waste your life living as a man child it's no skin off my back.
Sounds good. Now the real question, how?

How?

How does she know how watery his cum is?

go back in time and find one in the 80's like these faggots did. i fucking hate when old people tell me that there are good women, when they have no idea how bad its gotten largely thanks to social media

They're ruled by fear, by their material desires to minimise "suffering"; t's not admirable that's for sure.

No. Because they've taken one look at society and backed away from it rather than trying to shape it.

MGTOW are grass eaters. Berry pickers. You name it.

Men respond to incentives. Marriage has been stripped of pretty much everything that made it attractive.

>If you don't hate women, you aren't redpilled

You can either love or understand women, not both. Hatred means caring, one way or the other. I simply don't care about women, i've got a pretty good grasp on their nature and it's not my thing. Put your gay hate aside and focus on yourself moron

MGTOW is the sudden and abrupt realization that women aren't these angles that we've all been force fed all of our lives. It's the realization that it takes two to tango, don't go to deep the rabbit whole, things are simpler than they seem usually

Well good for him for being "narcissistic" He put the soul and body crushing effort to build a strong body, why shouldn't he display his pride to the world?

But yeah, you don't put your kids face out there

It hasnt gotten any worst, it's been this way ever since the birth control pill. Women have always been this bad, the only difference was that if a roastie fucked around with a hundred + men back in the day, she'd be pregnant and in extreme poverty. Now she can cause even if the pill doesnt work, a little coat hanger will do it for her. Social media has just made their dirty laundry public and exposed them for who they really are

Explain to me this William. A real men always knows what he wants and he goes out there and takes it, right? Well I don't wont to share my bathroom cabinets chap. I don't wont to give away my muscle car. I dont want to live in the suburbs or to have anyone tell me where should i put my feet and where shouldnt. I want complete and total control of every aspect of my life. I havent backed away from any society, I still get laid pretty frequently, pay my dues etc. You're asking us to conform Roger, go have fun with that, I'm doing alright as I am and as a man I have to say no

Want* ffs.

t. Phonefag

>"duties"
>Gets shit on by the entire world

Go fuck yourself nigger.

Don't bully private Ryan you twat. MUST. SERVE

>duties to society

Lmao, a society that wants to enslave you and turn you into a cuck?

You can't shape society. You don't understand the beast you are going up against.

The best thing you can do is to starve the parasites of what they feed on.

Hint: women are the parasites

>shaming tactic

They got us user.

>Put your gay hate aside and focus on yourself moron
how can i not hate them? thats like telling me not to hate niggers or jews

Any human with a penis over 18 is a "real" man. A fake man would be a woman or child disguised as a man or a mannequin.

I am MGTOW. I am not some stay at home NEET. I have a job, am paying off my house. I'm fairly fit and am getting in better shape. I want to have a wife and children.

But western women have become toxic, and relationships with them are outright dangerous. While I'm at work, breaking my back to support the family, she'll be having sex with the neighbour. She'll divorce me, falsely accuse me of domestic violence or abuse. She'll take the house, the kids, the car, and my whole paycheck as alimony and child support. I'll be left with nothing.

So I refuse. I bide my time, waiting for the pendulum to swing back, for the courts to be uncucked, and the laws to not be so absurdly anti male. By denying women of good men, this process is sped up.

I am actively improving myself, so when I'm in my 30s, a generation of girls who are conservative and pro motherhood will be 20, at which point we'll get married. Her youth and fertility will allow us many children, and my financial stability will give our family a good life.

Those who shame MGTOW with empty insults and baseless arguments are shills. They hate it because it is working.

>too much of a pussy to actually do anything about shitskins invading en masse
>"lets just have kids lol they'll do it for me in 20 years when the situation is even worse"

the newfags on Sup Forums are all sex obsessed cuck retards

I don't know if you're being serious or not man, but wheres the point in hating them anyway. Most of the fucked up shit women and their manginas do has a very strong biological reason behind it. That's not to absolve them of all sins, it's just a fact. Indifference is a far better way. If you wanna know more about the biological mess that's called a female, go check out colttaine in jewtube. He's some Strayan dude that goes in depth about these things and always backs his shit with hard numbers.