SHINGEKI NO Kyojoin

Post best shingekis

Reiner/Eren
Willy/Historia
Falco/Gabi
Zeke/Piku

You/death.

Rude.

>That is not hobo, Falco. That is the Shingeki no Kyojin.

Really, Isayama?

RE can't titan out in the basement, so they'll have to talk it out/fight in human form. Will Reiner be able to convince Eren not to try to kill him?kek'd and check'd

>Will Reiner be able to convince Eren not to try to kill him?
Other way around

He would never in front of Falco

Falco needs to learn a lesson.

Not to trust filthy hobos who admit to lying about having amnesia and PTSD?

Shitposts aside, does anyone else here unironically think that SnK is really good? I can't really explain why, but the series has an almost Evangelion-esque quality to it, I mean it's very groundbreaking for a shounen. I really do think SnK will still be discussed 15, even 20 years form now.

>getting cucked so hard you transform into a bald nigger

This is the least shitposty thready in a couple of days, but yeah, it's pretty decent. Still depends how it ends, though that didn't stop Eva becoming Eva

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand The Ragetard. The depth in his monologues are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the wisdom will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also his nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depth, to realise that they're not just autism - they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Eren truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the intelligence in Eren's phrase "GABDAN HAB U SIM DE OSEN," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Isayama's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

SnK is dead since last arc. Isayama has to pull something that tops the entirety of Berserk to save it.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Eren moses tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid.

"the entirety of berserk"

dude, I read the whole golden age arc, which its said to be the ultimate masterpiece, and can´t top SNK best arcs.

I just post fanart don't start falseflagging like last thread again kek
Falco will remain safe next chapter

I thought it was amazing until the polishit arc, Clash of the Titans arc was fucking amazing. Series has just been going downhill since then.

Shitren

I hate Tumblr.