Why didn't byakugan have any cool powers like transportation or telekinesis?

Why didn't byakugan have any cool powers like transportation or telekinesis?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/_QHwNY18nfdr25FW_tASCQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because Kishimoto forgot about it just gave the sharingans hundreds of abilities.

It's just the normal eyes of some aliens species.
The Sharingan is the variant of some fucking Godly tree creature.
If you think about it the God Tree is also an alien species but better since everyone seems to want it.

boruto will have the op byakugan hax

Sasuke was a main character, Neji wasn't. That's all there is to it.

Byakugan can turn into the tenseigan which gives you laser beams and lets you throw moons around or the jougan which gives you some nice godslayer tats.
I'd say it's got it pretty good.

Not canon.

The Last is completely canon.

Because only irrelavant characters and a weak love interest had that eye.

Because it does what super eyes SHOULD do, give you nigh 360 degree energy detecting illusion busting infrared telescopic wallhax x-ray vision. If they could fire heat rays, you'd basically have Superman's eyes.

The sharingan's enhanced vision is entirely secondary to having power copying and illusion casting not to mention the evolving salad of random powers and giant ethereal skele-robot summoning.

>giant ethereal skele-robot summoning.
That one's just random.
Like, at least amaterasu has some connection to eyes with how it's cast but what does summoning a mech have to do with optics?

Because Sasuke needed something to compete with Naruto's spirit kaiju channeling/summoning power

or we could say, its thier inner eye and they view themselves or something like that. like how itach was secretive so had a "sealing sword" or how madara was kind of an allrounder so he had like 4 arms.

Because Neji isn't a teen heartthrob like Sassage

More like because Neji isn't a main character like Sauce is.

for me the Tsukuyumi was the best of the 3 while still having connection to the eyes themselves, a better idea for Susanoo would have been a taijutsu boost like the gates, to have a ninjutsu, genjutsu and taijutsu, but oh well

Neji is totally a teen heartthrob.

I thought Itachi's sword and shields are separated relics he summons out and have his Susanoo use but well
>Naruto

>eyes
>for transportation
lol

Lies, you need the body of an Otsutsuki (moon ninja) and the eyes of a Hyuga to get the Tenseigan

>>Naruto
what I thought as I was typing it.

It can though. Boruto is going to bring the Byakugan up to the Sharingan's level.

That would just feel stupid and asspulled after like 500 chapters of irrelevance.

Byakugan is OP. It just the Sharingan is pure bullshit
>can see chakra
>read lips
>copy jutsu
Whoa cool
>predicting moves
>mindfuck people through eye contact
It's getting a little OP here
>giant robot
>unavoidable super OP mindfuck no jutsu
>shoot inextinguishable fire
>teleport
>o my rubber nen no jutsu
Fuck off

I'm pretty sure even filler original eyes can do cooler shit than the Byakugan

The edgy blood eye from the Sasuke post-series filler seemed pretty overpowered.

nah. the uchiha had a stone strategy guide on how to unlock all their shit

I would totally buy that the "hidden powers" of the byakugan were lost to time.

damn I didn't know the Uchiha went out like that. Are they basically the jews of the Naruto world?

It was extremely useful except the people who used it only used it and didn't learn any other abilities. That's why it looked like it sucked.

Really no different than rinnegan which is sharingan end stage. If kishi cared enough, bykugan would probably have some middling stage like MS if a hyuuga was a main character.

t. narusakuck

>Boruto is going to bring the Byakugan up to the Sharingan's level.
No he won't. The only reason he has it is bc when he and Salad have a offspring it will basically be the So6P reincarnate

Not really since the rinnegan is said to come from the chakra tree while the byakugan are just regular alien eyes.

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/_QHwNY18nfdr25FW_tASCQ/

Fuck off Narutard

Except for this part The average Hyuga had no way of knowing the moon ninja existed. If they did, master eugenisist Hiashi would have set up a wife-swap program with the Ōtsutsuki so every future child in both clans would be born with Hamura's blood and the Byakugan so they could all unlock Tenseigan on their own.

>>giant ethereal skele-robot summoning.
>That one's just random.
not that random. The sharingan & rinnengan are related to giving form to illusions. That is how the bijuu got their form originally. But having a way to give form in the first place is something proper from the sharingan & rinnengan .

Notice how to the susanoo is really ethereal. It doesn't have a life force like the bijuus had put on them

The reason the Sharingan was >> Byakugan is because it originated from the Rinnegan, which comes from the Chakra fruit.

The Ayys wouldn't have given a shit about the Chakra fruit if there original eyes were better.

The Tenseigan is a knockoff Rennegan.

and yet it completely dwarves the rinnegan in power to such an extent that some random fodder like Toneri became comparable to Naruto with the eyes alone.

It was cool at least until the sharingan was given god stats

It's pretty much just something made so the villain of The Last could have a shot against Naruto.

But Sauce has the rinnegan and he is on the same level as Nardo.

Genjutsu Clairvoyance.
Neji's arrogant cunt when he was cocky;
taunting at someone that they can't win.

>o my rubber nen no jutsu

fuck off