What's the ethnicity of this country again?

Pic related.

>ethnicity
not poo

sooo... shart?

United "shart in a wallmart" States.

The dominating one is Anglo-American and most citizens conform to or completely identify with this culture.

t.non-white

How much of this is situation could be true if it was not a joke?
Two Muslim families move from Pakistan to the US
The fathers in each family make a bet to see who could be more Americanized after one year.

They meet a year later and the first father says, "I just took my son to baseball practice, had McDonalds for breakfast and I've racked up more debt than I'll ever be able to pay off."

The second father says, "fuck you, raghead".

Multi ethnic hell hole, they aren't even majority white I bet
Us gov counts arabs and north africans as "white"

That gave me a legit laugh thanks.

We are the American God-Race, the pinnacle of human civilization.

You are poo, street shitters of the 3rd World.

You're welcome.

I think the truth lies between these two images.

WE ARE SHUTTING THIS THREAD DOWN UNTIL THE POSTERS OF Sup Forums ADRESSES THE FOLLOWING

We Want An Immediate End To Police Brutality And the Murder Of Black, Brown & All Oppressed People

Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed by someone employed or protected by the government of the United States. Other communities are also criminalized, targeted, attacked and brutalized. We want an immediate end to state sanctioned violence against our communities
We Want Full Employment For Our People

Every individual has the human right to employment and a living wage. Inability to access employment and fair pay continues to marginalize our communities, ready us for imprisonment, and deny us of our right to a life with dignity
We Want Decent Housing Fit For The Shelter Of Human Beings

Our communities have a human right to access quality housing that protects our families and allows for our children to be free from harm.
We Want an End to the School to Prison Pipeline & Quality Education for All

We want an end to policies that criminalize our young people as well as discriminatory discipline practices that bar access to quality education. Furthermore, we want all children to be able to access free, quality education. Including free or affordable public university.
We Want Freedom from Mass Incarceration and an End to the Prison Industrial Complex

We want an end to the over policing and surveillance of our communities. This will hasten an end to the criminalization of black and brown people and hyper incarceration everywhere. Policing in the United States has historically helped to enforce racist laws, policies and norms. The result is a massive prison industrial complex built on the warehousing of black people. We call for the cessation of mass incarceration and the eradication of the prison industrial complex all together. In its place we will address harm and conflict in our communities through community based, restorative solutions

Poonigger, where's your country's flag.

Ethnic Americans don't look like that

sorry I read your post in apu from the Simpsons voice lol

My vote goes to the second because he's assimilated enough to use American banter.

i want to fill every hole of these all american girls with my superior moor semen

God's chosen people.

I don't even know anymore.

Yeah but Sweden counts darkies as natives so I don't know why you're on a high horse.

India has always been a nation of immigrants why are you such a BIGOT? Do you think your people have been there since the beginning of time?

It would be no different if India were replaced by people completely unlike yourself!

Its kinda both simultaneously. You have to take into account the geographical size of the US. There are definatly white people who have never seen a non whit eexcept maybe on tv. But there are also hordes of mutts, fatasses,and foreigners. Illegal immigration is a big problem as I am sure you are aware of and we might be at the point were to have a "white nation" or even mostly white we would have to balkanize.

We already have millions of Nepalese, Bangladeshi immigrants along with thousands of Pakistani and Afghan illegals.

what are you trying to prove here nigger? Indians don't innovate? no (shit) sherlock. but if you had to compare yourself to India to prove you're better then you've some orcs to hunt el goblino.

>There are definatly white people who have never seen a non whit eexcept maybe on tv.
It's hard to believe that such parts exist even today in this country. Are these cities amazing? Like peaceful white communities going about their day and maybe killing occasional niggas.

delete off your computer please

On the fringes and in no man's land. But in the heart of what is America DC to NYC no

Freedom.

100% HUWHITE

JUST...

Amerikaner

SAGE

>Illegal immigration is a big problem
I hope just in the southern states? I know one guy who tried going to USA via Singapore in a container. he tried through malaysia too but it didn't work out.

There is a community of people with the surname "patel" I am sure you might have heard about them somewhere. Their only goal is to reach USA.

One person gets citizenship and they will call their 15 relatives along with them because I guess there is a law in USA that you can bring your blood relatives to the US?

Literally their only goal is to go to USA. They leave engineering and medicine jobs to go for USA and usually Patels own local grocery stores and that's where they work, in few years they open up their own shop and bring their 12-15 members to country. meanwhile people who really work hard and just want to travel to USA get shafted. lol

Illegal immigration definitely hurts the host country but it also hurts the country from where the immigration originates. Now USA doesn't give visa easily.

I might have a legitimate reason to travel there, might have a business here, and a good degree, and USA would still assume that I would come there, tear my passport and live forever and they are not wrong in assuming that many people have done the very same thing and every few years these people are converted to citizen.

The difference is that such behaviour is disgraceful here.

mostly celtic and german

They are just small towns. Generally lower crime except maybe the occasional methhead.Things have probably changed even more than I am aware of. Maybe a yankee, midwest, or rocky mountain user can tell you. I live deep in the south where I am constantly on the watch for my mortal enemy the negro.

Southern as in wouthwest to southeast yes. It is worse there. But they are currently making there way up there. I had heard Idaho had been having troubles but Montana is supposed to be ok as of right now. I think Minnisota is ok outside of its major cities where there are literal somalians running aroun unable to speak a word of English.

And this is celebrated.

God I hate California.

>where I am constantly on the watch for my mortal enemy the negro.
wew I saw a negro just once in my entire life. He was in a hospital. How do you even deal with them?

It's so fascinating to me as to how huge your country is. India by no means is small country but USA seems so gigantic, specially the roads and going coast to coast.

It's one of the most beautiful countries I've seen (at least on TV)

India has their homo festivals too

I come from one of the 90%+ regions in 2010 and my interactions with blacks was intermittent in distance running and random stupid highschool events, and non-existent in literally everything else.

They really are a standard deviation less bright than the rest.

A mixture of Anglo, German, Irish, and some other Europeans.

>How do you even deal with them?
In general I try not to. They have this way of thinking about them. Its like they are locust. Always trying to take and get one over on you. Thats not even touching on the crime.

>
It's one of the most beautiful countries I've seen (at least on TV)
This part is true. The USA has alittle bit of every kind of environment you could think of and is absolutely stunning. Pic related.

this whole country is a gigantic shithole my man. Fags do weird shit here all the time, the only reason we don't hear it often is because culturally it's seen as a degeneracy. It's only about time that the parliament passes a pro LGBT law, legalizing gay marriage and rights and then it's all ogre.

>They really are a standard deviation less bright than the rest.

It must be like talking to kids, they don't listen to you, they always think they are correct and everything is about them.

Average African IQ is legit in 70s or below (India isn't very far ahead either)

so goddam beautiful. How many of you guys here go on roadtrips?

If I was an american I'd definitely add visiting 50 states in my list of things to do.

Europe is too cold and almost always gloomy. Going from India to Europe was like switching off the sun. Even during Summer in Europe I'd be looking for sun.

that doesn't mean Europe doesn't look good, it's very pretty. If only they had more sun.

Solutrean

Pic related.

I like roadtrips last summer I saw the smoky mountains in Tennessee.

Knowing Americans, they'll give you a round of applause for it.

el agujero negro...... dios mio.....

I never get to see such forest in India. It does exist but I would have to travel way south for that, or up north east.

I am fortunate that my experience with them is less like kids and more like slow white people, but the data suggests and I believe that is only because of the white supermajority in my area.

Also I never really looked into Lynn's results on India but to be honest I thought it was higher than 82. For some reason I was under the assumption India was around or ahead of the US in IQ. It was probably out of my respect for Ramanujan and, unironically, how much I respected my math professor (((bergelson)))'s opinion of the Indians.

I live a 15 minute drive from pic related. It is a man made reservoir but still beautiful non the less. Its the largest freshwater lake in the US(and North America I think.) The water is really clear.

We are still a white country Jose

then you seem to have a nice experience with them.
If Americans are a mixbag then Indians are the container. We have people from all backgrounds. Those who are smart are so exceptionally smart that you wouldn't believe it.
And those who are dumb are so dumb that we have maximum number of deaths in the whole world due to people taking selfie.

I have an IQ of 134. I live in a country where 600 million people are below 85 IQ. Imagine the plight when you're trying to fix some of the things.

Pic related. Sorry for ant size picture.

man that's a stunning place.

That is an interesting phrase, "then indians are the container". Is it Indian?
Is the implication that every mix of things has to happen within some containing device?

I wanted to use the much more natural english phrase "dense white people" instead of "slow white people" when referring to blacks but was afraid that the message wouldn't translate as well.

>There are many ethnicities, why do you care?

>claims to have a genius IQ
>isn't drunk or high at the moment