The TRUE STORY of Christianity-Judaism:

The TRUE STORY of Christianity:

>Jehovah = volcano god (see Exodus)

>El (Elohim, El shaddiah, The heavenly Father) = SATURN, father of the heavens and god of time.

These two versions (Moses' Jehovah being a nomadic oral tradition {"Hebrews": means nomad}, and El being a local Canaanite tradition) would fight it out for the "true god of Israel" status.

>"PLEASE DADDY DON'T SACRIFICE ME!"
- Issac

>Just cut his dic, an Egyptian mark of slavery
- Father/Saturn

>"DADDY DO YOU HAVE TO SACRIFICE ME?!"
- Jesus

>"FUCK YOURSELF. Do it for all our benefit"
- Saturn/Father

Jesus's was from Bethlehem, a town dominated by the group called Zealots (Zionists). Christianity was created by Paul.

>Consider Paul, properly called Schaul, who was a rabbinical student. As a Jew, Paul certainly knew that of all the peoples of the world the Jews, first and foremost, needed their souls saved. 'Go not … to the Gentiles, … But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel,' demanded Christ (Matthew 10:56).

Christianity is a slave cult and the (((Elite))) of the Roman Church were gay pedophile occultists. This has not changed. And Gnostics are no exception.

Juda-ism was invented after Christianity. Before that it wasn't called Judah-ism, but there were many groups who worshiped El (saturn) and YHWH (volcano-fire). This included Moloch worship, Essenes, Pharasies, Sadducees, Zealots… It became Juda-ism after Rome was Christian and killing all the traditional philosophers, religions, and pagans. Somehow the Juda-ism survived within Christian Rome and became a main source of loans (usury),including the Templar order and Rothschilds later on which now dominate our spiritual lives and culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LmvN9HETQkE
youtube.com/watch?v=F7N5dDWK-0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=5-NSntIFubc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The TRUE STORY of Christianity:

Also remember that the enemy of the Saturn cult of El (Jesus' father) Saturn, Chronos, Ymir, Zurvanism was always the gods of tradition that became kings and fathers to man: Odin, Zues, Jupiter, Ahura Mazda…

And in the elite (((Christian))) world it's Satan, who is described by Christians as 'king of this world' (for now) and the Demiurge who fashioned this world. Of course these are bastardized version and bad translation and so the Templar's Satan is just another version of El/Saturn/Moloch. In fact the Gnostic idea of Sophia is the anti-ego self destruction philosophy, or joining the "spiritual ALL", which is another form of the Time God eating you and embracing oblivion.

Etemology videos:

youtube.com/watch?v=LmvN9HETQkE

youtube.com/watch?v=F7N5dDWK-0Y

youtube.com/watch?v=5-NSntIFubc

bump

christian server /bkXHBgq

>reposting Jew bullshit over and over

>anti-ego self destruction philosophy, or joining the "spiritual ALL
Fake and gay

>163393644
Exposing Juda-ism is Jew bullshit now?

>Exposing
Making shit up about gnosticism is bretty desperate, desu

>Making shit up about gnosticism is bretty desperate
You want REAL= NeoPlatonism
You want Jewy garbage child fuckers = Gnosticism.

You want to cry?

Gnosticism rejects the god of the jews

>Gnosticism rejects the god of the jews
Nope.
It's pure sheep slaughtering for homsexuals. The thread proves this. But also NeoPlatonists proved this when they called the Jews out for stealing their works and calling it Gnosis

there were a shitload of different competing religions in the middle east at the time of Christ and the apostles were religious scholars and they were well aware of the various religious traditions. The apostles themselves represented different religious traditions. John, for instance, was quite obviously a platonist. "in the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God." Christ was supposed to be the one ring to rule them all. Christianity by its nature was syncretistic. The council of nicea 325 AD, developed an orthodox view which basically blended platonism, egyptian/dyonisian mysticism, Saturn/roman paganism and the hebrew scriptures. However there were four competing versions of the hebrew Torah at the time of Christ, so the Council of Nicea picked and chose which scriptures fit its goals the best. All other competing doctrines, were declared unorthodox and forcibly crushed. The problem is it is almost impossible to properly understand everything they are talking about in the gospels and scriptures without the underlying context of the religious landscape of those times which is constantly referred to.

You don't even know what gnosticism is about, fag, your thread is shit and you should feel bad for having created it.

Hmmm. You're wrong. And if you don't know you should speak about it. You're pedophile victim

>there were a shitload of different competing religions in the middle east at the time of Christ and the apostles
Actually no.

That's the Communist version of history

ok. there were only jews and gentiles. does that make you feel better?

bump justice!

>ok. there were only jews and gentiles. does that make you feel better?
Dude

Are you insane? There was many sects. And ZZZZZZZZERO were Juda=ism. That's a post Christian Rome religion.

lol, what a fag. kys.

>>there were a shitload of different competing religions in the middle east at the time of Christ and the apostles
>Actually no.
>ok. there were only jews and gentiles. does that make you feel better?
Dude
Are you insane? There was many sects

so your testimony is that there were not different competing religions, but that there was many sects, is that correct?

>lol, what a fag. kys.
That's reaaaaaly pathetic. You don't belong here.

I rest my case

you are a pathetic, half-educated baitposter, who doesn't belong here, so get out with your half-assed thread and actually do something worthy and constructive with your time instead of spewing garbage. Neoplatonists didn't
>call out the jews
since many of them were hellenized jews, just like the founders of Egypt, there were debates about incorporating oriental/egyptian/christian elements into platonic philosophical traditions the same way hellenistic and orientalistic christians clashed, and the purist renaissance you call neoplatonism, and all the other traditions you call gnosticism, but this is a classification, not actual schools that existed as distinction of the time

>founders of Egypt
founders of gnosticism in Egypt

ppppppaaaathetic

Did you cut your son's wee wee for El?

>Neoplatonists didn't call out the jews
ppfff you're pathetic and you don't belong here. NeoPlatonists called out the Gnostics who were all Jews. Hence Kabbbbalalala

>Jews dounded Egypt
LOL!
You don't belong here

no

This is too much heresy
I'm out

Jehovah sounds in hebrew kind of "He loves them"

Jehovah is actually a sound... It means eruption. Because it's a volcano

weak and not worthy

Yeah...Sorry. You're not fit to breed.

Kabbalah was the distorted version of the occitan cathar/gnostic tradition, the jews were trying to corrupt the goyim movement of bonhommes and steal their spiritual tradition you absolute fuckwit. Hellenized jews in Egypt contributed to the birth of both Gnosticism and Neoplatonism.

Which came after Gnosticism by the way. Hence the "neo".

>look at me, I read a wikipage about YHWH, so now I know everything
>I'm equating YHWH to Chronos as an archetype, even though the evidence for greek gods came later than aramaic traditions

First of all, it's even in the Bible that the whole levantine pantheon was derived from the more cultured eastern part of the fertile crescent, a civilization that started with Sumer, Abraham comes from the city of Ur and brings his god Enki, Lord of the Land with him -> YHWH

and the chief god of the Annunaki -> Elohim is Anu -> El

Chronos never formed a chorus of gods, so how can he be an archetype to the Elohim, a community

seriously consider suicide

Gnosticism was anti-semitic. Jehovah was an archon who kept men's spirit chained to the material world. You know nothing

>Kabbalah was the distorted version of the occitan cathar/gnostic tradition
= DISTORTED NEO-PLATONISM

You FUCKING PLEB!

>Chronos never formed a chorus of gods,
pfff
Chronos is the FATHER OF HEAVEN
HEAVENLY FATHER

FATHER OF THE GODS

FATHER OF THE "ANGELS"

You're a mouth breather. You're not fit to lick my boots.

>Gnosticism was anti-semitic.
Dude, stop hopping IPs Smiley
I'm trying to redpill here. Trust me.

That doesn't mean anything. Communists BTFO of your sister. Does that mean they are stronger?

gnosticism was basically platonism which went too far too be reconciled with the hebrew scripture. Origen was basically a gnostic who stayed within the orthodox boundries of neo-platonism and was recognized as one of the early church fathers

Only a jew would fear jesus like you do .

>Origen was basically a gnostic who stayed within the orthodox boundries of neo-platonism and was recognized as one of the early church fathers
No

You can't combine the two. It's oil and water.

>Only a jew would fear jesus like you do .
I don't fear Jesus. I feel sorry for him. He was a child sacrifice.

Why can't you read?

>You can't combine the two. It's oil and water.
you can't combine the torah with gnosticism, they literaly are oil and water. gnosticism is not inconsistent with platonism at all

He self sacrificed on purpose. It was an act of free will. Not even remotely the same as what you are implying.

>Why can't you read?

why cant you?

Isaiah 6:8
>Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.

>He self sacrificed on purpose. It was an act of free will.
No actually it was tradition... The Heavenly Father kills his children for his own virtue. Only lambs think otherwise It's all the same cult

>Whom shall I send
Child SACRIFICE

Did you cut off your child's pee pee for El?

bump

No more child killing

Thanks for an intelligent contribution. This OP is a plebbit douche that's been mucking about for days now. Wish he'd either grow up or fuck off.

OP = baby's first community college course

>calls Gnosticism "the same" and bullshit
>goes on to describe his own position which is basically Gnosticism
What the fuck did you mean by this retard?

>plebbit
pathetic response. Coward

same mind fuck... different angle.

Like NeoCons and Progressives.

bump

bump