Are Sup Forumsacks NoCoiners?

You are participating in the largest transfer of wealth for the past 50 years right?

>fake money
>wealth

I'm all in 1k eoy

>please buy my digital fiat

>cashed out 10k of coins
>now have an extra 10k in my bank account

>this is somehow fake

I got into a pyramid scheme or ponzi scheme once right after high school.
Haha..
Laughable.

Why would anyone invest in LINK when EOS already exists?

Because EOS is a Blockchain "operating system" while chainlink is a decentralized Oracle?

chainlink is a type of fence.

EOS is a ponzi.

none of this shit is real, 95% of the people involved will get burned when the US gov't regulates this shit and it plummets

I had some LINK then sold it for ETH. Now I'm confuse maybe will buy some again lol.

Also I don't see anything wrong with blockchain.
Why is it a ponzi? The guy has already some working projects like Steemit.

Regulates? How? Lmao hahaha

Go away, Max Keiser.

Do it dude. At the risk of sounding like a pajeet shill, I think ChainLink has the potential to change the financial system.

Previously, banks and financial institutions recognize the advantages of the blockchain (trustlessness, no centralized point of failure etc) but are held back by the fact that they had to spend billions to upgrade their infrastructure to integrate themselves with Blockchain tech.

Chainlink is essentially trying to be a cheap "adaptor" for the banks, linking then to the blockchain without all those upgrades being necessary. This is the real value of chainlink. If the bank and institution tier money gets behind this coin, a 100x or even a 500x is within the realm of possibility.

The derivatives market alone is worth dozens of trillions.

It's a scam.

Probably a lot of Sup Forumsaks here who own crypto.

I sold all my shitcoin to buy Chainlink and DomainToken.

Link is a glorified Json Parser. I code slap one together in like half an hour.
Not to mention, Sergei is a fat Russian, philosophy major.
If you get into crypto, stay away from OMG and stay away from LINK.

No, I am not taking my bullshit fiat currency that the Federal Reserve Jews made and buying online scam magic beans from other Jews.

I spend it on guns like a sensible person.

3k link
400 req
1k westeros coin

Yep. I'm leveraged to the tits on Uncle Jew's shekel too while doing it.

Interesting stuff user, didn't know about the adopting by banks part. Thanks will keep on lurking.

My nigga.

>link
>req

Add in some big cap coins like ETH or BTC and you'll have the ultimate Chadfolio

The whole point of crypto was so we can get off of fiat currency. The majority of people getting into crypto are using it as a speculative asset, that they can flip for fiat. Until that ends it won't be taken seriously.

Yeah, for that reason no one takes the NYSE seriously either.

>10K
5% of a house? Nice my dude

Waiting on my COSS bags to eventually recover and then I'll play with whatever that ends up being. If they get their shit together I see 5 dollars easy which would be a comfortable 5x.

Kek try 0.5% - 1%

>tfw a non shit house costs 1-2MM in auckland

I see another fellow user has tasted the sweet sensation of placing 100x leverage BTC shorts/longs

40% of my portfolio is crypto