Why do other countries look so shit compared to Australia?

Why do other countries look so shit compared to Australia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XE4ZBcK01HU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do you live here and not know it's a fucking shithole? Thin straggly trees, retarded wildlife, degenerate natives, subhuman bogans, the sixty quidzillion flies and the nuclear furnace of a Sun?

Don't forget that you also lost a war to emu.

I know right? How is that even a thing?

and the eternal gook

dont forget the criminal kiwis you have to deport

Faggot, Australia is the most beautiful country in the world, and once we genocide all the non whites it will be a literal Utopia

>

Agreed, Australia is nice. But I'll see your Australia and raise you one Canada.

the uk has nice areas when the sun is shining, which is almost never.

you mean china

Don't worry brothers our time is on the way.

Still better than the escaped-gorilla problem south of the border.

Soon

ah yes. The Chinese suburb of austrailia. Beautiful

Does Australia have any major manufacturing firms? What does its economy rely on?

Because it is a black mans land where white people have invaded and taken over.
The rest of the world would be like this if we where more like anglo peasants from the 1800s

>his country doesn't have a pink lake

>rainbow goes into it
pure unbridled faggotry

Sunshine is overrated, rain, fog, snow and overcast weathers are much comfier.

wrong pic but it demonstrates my feelings on your post well enough t b h

>pure unbridled faggotry
it actually faded and turned white before the same sex marriage vote.
COINCIDENCE!?
Australia wanted us all to vote no

i like cold weather and whilst it doesn't snow where i live, i do like winter. but honestly, it's nice going for a surf on a warm sunny day, staring at all the hot ass on the beach on walk down. and where i live, every girl that goes to the beach is at least an 8/10. you aint gunna get that in cold wet miserable england.

awww that's cute... but awfully crowded. Oregon is the best coast. Thankfully everyone is going to California for the weather. Leave Oregon alone. Don't come here unless for visits and tourism shekels. Other than that. Stay the fuck away.

>but awfully crowded
well.... we are full

this.

>turned into jizz
I think you're getting the wrong message.

vancouver north and vancouver island is nice... agreed Canadian friendo.

imagine how green, beautiful, and productive the world would be if it was only white.

I know pewdiepie bro... I know. :'(

That's not true though, be on a beach, put a girl in a bikini, step back one to two hundred metres, be horny because of all the natural elements flooding your senses, and any girl that isn't fat is going to look like a dream girl.

The fact is most northern beaches people are white trash that somehow jewed enough money to live there. It's like Florida.

>implying cold, wet and miserable are negative traits

I dare not dream. More proof that there is no god.

can you please come pick up all your illegal hemsworth bros from LA? They can't all be Thor. Australians are the new border jumpers. Except they border jump all across the pacific ocean... sure, it's impressive but guys... crocodile dundee left a long time ago.

except i'm not back one or two hundred metres, i'm literally walking 5m away from them. i don't know where you're at, but here on the southern end of the gold coast there is no shortage of hot bitches. and they all go to the beach on a sunny day.

The day I start to see niggers and sandniggers in the woods, is the day I start killing them.

The commie-fucks in my area want """"""""refugees"""""""" to do forrest-work this summer.

My oh my there will be hunting going on.
THE FORREST, AT LEAST, BELONGS TO THE WHITE MAN.
NO NIGGER ALLOWED REEEEEEEEEE

USA is the most beautiful country. This can’t really be disputed considering that we have every type of environment

"It was a hunting accident, officer."

I can only imagine your insurance premiums must be skyrocketing since I assume none of those people know how to do anything. What a shame. At least leave the rural folk alone. Don't burden rural people with Stockholm syndrome.

Because not everything in my country is trying to kill me

youtube.com/watch?v=XE4ZBcK01HU

what the fuck

Wow that sounds amazing

Well one of them is rooting your Miley, so he's absorbing some of your trash.

I like northern finland

I liked it to went to Lapland last year going again this December.

I love Lapland.

>overcast

Mexican enviroment is similar as you, but we have snow and you dont have ski centers

america is much more aesthetically pleasing than australia.
if i drive 2 hours away from melbourne i will see a few highways and farms.
drive 2 hours from any american city and you will see deserts, mountains, forests, beautiful beaches, and historic landmarks.
there is nothing in australia that comes close to the grand canyon, yosemite, or the dense forests of the pacific NW.

They just can’t compete I got 40 beaches in a 30 minute radius

Better then interesting the emu into our society and letting them fuck our women and take government gibs

No one as Cancún

You dumb motherfuckers essentially had a giant, isolated island all for yourselves. Why did you get rid of the White Australia Policy, why?

outside of the tourists resorts, cancun seems scary

no

Isn't that where Home & Away is filmed?

>We HaD EvErY TyPe Of eNvIroNmeNt Nd ShIiieeTTT

Yeah ? Well, get on my level. Also nobody knows where this is, and even if they did, it's in the middle of the literal fucking Athlantic

forgoy pic

Not only that, they thought it wasn't enough to let in their Asian neighbours, they had to invite Africans as "refugees" by the thousands into a continent completely unspoiled by their existance before.
At least in America we used them as slaves for a time.

Because your not looking at this part of Australia

What did you lose relatives in the great emu war or something?

That feel when emigrating to Australia specifically so i can go sea kayak fishing more often and not be surrounded by autistic stuck up british cunts.

Australia is great everyone is hard working and optimistic, meanwhile in the UK the weather is shit the people are cunts and too many immigrants.

This isn’t even a shop, it’s Main Street of Banff, Alberta

China and China.

Your country is a desertified shithole that is getting swamped by chinks and poos fuck off

you're*

too many nips here

weebs here think they're so cool but in reality they are not like a cartoon, they are just annoying bus vermin

Where in the fuck did your post come out of that pic?

I’ve been to Banff twice and there are more aussies there than Asians

I kept calling them new zelanders or kiwis at the bar and those soy boy snowboarders just sat there and took it

They made the right choice too because I’d have fucked them up for taking their shit accent around real people

You should look up stuff you know nothing about. :-)

>not having 4000 years old ruins next to modern cities

>Where in the fuck did your post come out of that pic?
>I’ve been to Banff twice and there are more aussies there than Asians
>I kept calling them new zelanders or kiwis at the bar and those soy boy snowboarders just sat there and took it
>They made the right choice too because I’d have fucked them up for taking their shit accent around real people

Most Admired Country by chinks and poos. Unironically, Myanmar doesn't have problems with poo immigration, I'd rather be less admired.

I'm not a tourist, I fucking live here. There are a ton of nips, they bought half the town. You must have missed the swarms somehow. It's cheaper for them to come here and ski then to wait for a turn on one of their own hills that are always booked up for years.

Very nice, Hope the chinese dont buy all the property

You are lying kiddo, just another one of those REEEEE DADDY DRUMPF SAVE USSSS faggots from Reddit

You have to go back now, please stay there

>tfw can unironically see my house from here

>Australia is great everyone is hard working and optimistic, meanwhile in the UK the weather is shit the people are cunts and too many immigrants.

If you can come and work as a tradie or doing professional work like dentistry, medicine, accountancy to small businesses or anything that permits you to live in a small coastal town and earn, come, you'll love it. A kayak, ute, small boat and a house that can be paid off in say 15 years as opposed to 30 years like in Sydney and you're made.

If you can like in a place like Burleigh Heads, Byron Bay, Jervis Bay, Torquay, Lorne etc you'll love it. If not, the reality is that you'll be in a western suburb of Sydney living amongst stuck up poos, chinks, lebs and disillusioned Australians and commuting 1.5 hours each day to the office. Another option would be regional coastal towns like Newcastle, Wollongong, Geelong etc which can offer some advantages of cities and aren't pozz free but are less pozzed.

Nic pic but average battlers in Australia can't afford a house in Sydney's northern beaches anyway.

Mona Vale?

>sand beaches

Third world tier.

WHERE IS THE FUCKING AUSPOL

wheres the modern city

even our great-open nothingness is breath taking.

Do small, white Australian coastal towns need high school history teachers?
To be clear in my country you need a masters degree and a teaching degree in order to teach the last two years of high school so the teaching profession is not filled with moron failures who end up teaching as a backup plan like in the US. Idk how it is in Aus but I thought I should mention that before anyone responds with "we don't need college drop outs" or whatever.

If you're in an urban area in Australia, you'll probably enjoy the best quality of life and standard of living in the world.

But country/rural Australia is fucked. There are massive social problems in country and remote towns that make urban Australia seem like another country. It's miserable out here.

Doubt it. There's an oversupply of teachers here, especially humanities teachers. If you speak French, you might have a better chance coming here as a French teacher.

Alboshit detected

>breathtaking
Literally.
It's like 6 gorillion degrees C at 6am

Stay in Belgium.

Maths, Science, and Metal/Wood working teachers only.
>NSW has 40000 surplus teachers, 10000 of which are English/History

>Do small, white Australian coastal towns need high school history teachers?

Probably, I think we have conventions with the UK to receive their teachers with UK qualifications, with Belgium I don't think we do. If you can pass uni level english tests (IELTS) you'd probably have to come and do a masters in teaching to be recognised here as a teacher, but once you are recognised it's a pretty safe job and if you're not in an expensive major city it has a comfy wage. Look into it, that said, why would you want to leave Belgium. Unless you live in Molenbeen it looks pretty comfy.

When your helipad contractor is not a corrupt gypsy but your brige contractor is.

Says the person from a country that lost a war to emus.