Press F to pay respects

In this thread, we're going to respect the men who saved the europe and the western world
I'll start
>Charles "The hammer" Martel

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mohács_(1687)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Belgrade_(1688)
youtube.com/watch?v=m_tosBXPz4I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bertrand_du_Guesclin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When France was the most based country in the Europe...Rip a great man

I will proceed to then throw Varg in here

Nikola Subic Zrinski

"...Let us go out from this burning place into the open and stand up to our enemies. Who dies – he will be with God. Who dies not – his name will be honoured. I will go first, and what I do, you do. And God is my witness – I will never leave you, my brothers and knights"

3,000 Croats vs 300,000 Turks. Stopped the invasion of Europe in 1566.

I'll second that. He also gave Burzum to the world, so you gotta give the mad credit in that regard
>Also, I wanna know what he bought at Games Workshop

Hunyadi János

>Martel

It was all for nothing.

S

Fucking traitor to Europe and his race!

sage

Prince Lazar Hrebeljanovic of Serbia.

First Kebab Remover, stopped invasion of Turks on Kosovo in 1389.

>defend France against moors
>centuries after, french people get invaded by Africa willingly

What can be said?

Charlemagne =/= Charles the Hammer - the latter was a grandfather of the former. Just so you know and don't make this mistake again.

My pick are Jan Sobieski and Charles of Lorraine. Poles and Germans can apparently make for a winning combination.

>Charlemagne =/= Charles the Hammer - the latter was a grandfather of the former. Just so you know and don't make this mistake again.
PEDOPHILE SATURN/EL CHRISTKEK RACE TRAITORS! USURY AND JEWS TAKE CONTROL AND FUCK YOUR MONARCH'S DAUGHTERS...PEDOPHILE SATURN/EL CHRISTKEK RACE TRAITORS! USURY AND JEWS TAKE CONTROL AND FUCK YOUR MONARCH'S DAUGHTERSPEDOPHILE SATURN/EL CHRISTKEK RACE TRAITORS! USURY AND JEWS TAKE CONTROL AND FUCK YOUR MONARCH'S DAUGHTERSPEDOPHILE SATURN/EL CHRISTKEK RACE TRAITORS! USURY AND JEWS TAKE CONTROL AND FUCK YOUR MONARCH'S DAUGHTERSPEDOPHILE SATURN/EL CHRISTKEK RACE TRAITORS! USURY AND JEWS TAKE CONTROL AND FUCK YOUR MONARCH'S DAUGHTERSPEDOPHILE SATURN/EL CHRISTKEK RACE TRAITORS! USURY AND JEWS TAKE CONTROL AND FUCK YOUR MONARCH'S DAUGHTERSPEDOPHILE SATURN/EL CHRISTKEK RACE TRAITORS! USURY AND JEWS TAKE CONTROL AND FUCK YOUR MONARCH'S DAUGHTERSPEDOPHILE SATURN/EL CHRISTKEK RACE TRAITORS! USURY AND JEWS TAKE CONTROL AND FUCK YOUR MONARCH'S DAUGHTERSPEDOPHILE SATURN/EL CHRISTKEK RACE TRAITORS! USURY AND JEWS TAKE CONTROL AND FUCK YOUR MONARCH'S DAUGHTERSPEDOPHILE SATURN/EL CHRISTKEK RACE TRAITORS! USURY AND JEWS TAKE CONTROL AND FUCK YOUR MONARCH'S DAUGHTERSPEDOPHILE SATURN/EL CHRISTKEK RACE TRAITORS! USURY AND JEWS TAKE CONTROL AND FUCK YOUR MONARCH'S DAUGHTERSPEDOPHILE SATURN/EL CHRISTKEK RACE TRAITORS! USURY AND JEWS TAKE CONTROL AND FUCK YOUR MONARCH'S DAUGHTERSPEDOPHILE SATURN/EL CHRISTKEK RACE TRAITORS! USURY AND JEWS TAKE CONTROL AND FUCK YOUR MONARCH'S DAUGHTERSPEDOPHILE SATURN/EL CHRISTKEK RACE TRAITORS! USURY AND JEWS TAKE CONTROL AND FUCK YOUR MONARCH'S DAUGHTERSPEDOPHILE SATURN/EL CHRISTKEK RACE TRAITORS! USURY AND JEWS TAKE CONTROL AND FUCK YOUR MONARCH'S DAUGHTERSPEDOPHILE SATURN/EL CHRISTKEK RACE TRAITORS! USURY AND JEWS TAKE CONTROL AND FUCK YOUR MONARCH'S DAUGHTERS

>literally created the modern ashkenazi semite-german hybrids and laid the foundations for the first jewish banking cartels

y-yeah totally saved europe guys

Huh? If you're supposed to shill that book on here you aren't terribly convincing. And besides you'd likely want to talk about Jew-sucking monarchs with Brits more than with a German, Wilhelm II was even mostly so unpopular abroad because he considered Jews a glorified type of blood gnat.

only what has been said countless times: christfagging was a mistake

Prince Eugene of Savoy, general of the Imperial army in Habsburg service. He fucked up both the French in the War of the Spanish Succession and the Turks in the Great Turkish war:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mohács_(1687)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Belgrade_(1688)
There's a German folk song about his victory at Belgrade: youtube.com/watch?v=m_tosBXPz4I

charlemang a jew puppet just like his god

Destroyed the Khazar Khaganate

>be King Jan Sobieski ii of Poland
>Ottomans breaching the walls of Vienna sfter a long seige
>appear on top of the hill overlooking Vienna with 76,000 Polish, German, Saxon, Bavarian Calvary
>personally lead the largest Calvary charge in history
>Ottomans get so rekt that they never again go anywhere near as far into Europe

*iii

Daily reminder Martel was born in Belgium

>shill that book
Holy fuck

I'm starting to think Christians are more evil than Jews. STOP IT!

Based, here is my hero.

>Hates Christianity
>Suck Islam dick
>Then sucks Christianity again for votes
>Kills millions Europeans and divide Europe in a pointless retarded war
>Kills nationalism and gives muh Holocaust gibs and immunity to criticism to Jews

Fucking based

That's a good book

Where the pagans at

Here

Le grand Ferré, French peasant who killed dozens of brits with his peasant axe alone to defend his village from the jelly eaters.

F

Forgot picture

Thats, actually rather bad ass. Was he from Normandy by any chance, or Brittany?

>what did he mean by this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bertrand_du_Guesclin
If you want a badass Briton
>be a son of a very minor noble family that only owns a single manor farm
>lead a guerilla resistance against the english after the devastating defeat at Poitiers
>unite a bunch of roaming 'free companies' (robber armies) and lead them against the king of spain
>the fucking pope funds you because you scared him
>become duke as lowly nobility and constable of france
>immediately defeat the english and retake french clay

He was a picard

>Le grand Ferré
That's pretty fucking badass
Wheres the book on this?

Death to Christian trash, Rome would have castrated the entire Arabic race for islam.

LOL@Battle of Vienna

>Ottomans show up, act like they're going to siege Vienna.
>Emperor starts moving towards Ottoman camp with outnumbered army
>Ottoman Emperor decides not to give pitched battle so far from home, so retreat.

Take that shit off your little slide. Battle of Vienna was a nothing burger.

Am actually wondering if you’re pretending or really this retarded?

Oh hey, you're that spaniard american whos trying to make your face famous on Sup Forums
Have you been doxxed yet?

Every single Jew, Beduin, and Turk would be brought before a surgeon, castrated enslaved and their land to propagate the imperial race, all their beloved gone.

If byzatine was ROMAN and not CHRISTIAN, Arabs would never think to try anything that would result in theirbtotal snnihalation from total unity.

Jordan Peterson is dumb desu

Jose Antonio Primo De Rivera

Founder of the Falange, Savior of Spain, Martyr against the Communist scourge