Being brainwashed at school

Anons, I'm being brain washed at school. I tick every box. What do? Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

popsci.com/science/article/2010-04/darpa-chief-testifies-us-faces-critical-nerd-shortage
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You sue the school stating that as a jew you find christians non-dominant and therefore are offended on their behalf.

>Equity Ambassadors

This.

whites btfo'd yet again

>being Canadian is a privilege
I always thought it was a disability.

This is literally a black list of their enemies.

Print out income statistics by race and put right next to the posters

Is this shit fucking real? Seriously, Nippon has it here:

It's okay to be privileged

SAGE

keep your head down, soldier on, stop posting here till you're 18, and make sure you don't go out killing whites if you decide to make the ultimate sacrifice

Do you think there are reversed versions of this poster in the arab world or China? No? Then why the fuck should you care about them. Law and equality are built on reciprocity, "you don't rob me and I don't rob you"

There's no reciprocity in the liberal mindset, in there utopia white people get fucked, and in return....nothing.

is your memory that short or are that new?
have you got access to a printer?

Find every copy and replace it with one that says
jew
female
black
mexican
poor
disabled,
gay

if anyone questions you, accuse them of misgendering you

>and make sure you don't go out killing whites if you decide to make the ultimate sacrifice
This should be stickied

dont forget to post median jewish income

Don't be blaming this on Jews before you start, all of this filth comes from western white faggots (especially white western wamyn).

Bust into the administrative office with a copy of the right sheet with every box marked, and scream
>Where's my access to social power, you retarded wetback faggots? Huh? Where is it? You nigger bitches better deliver!

I had this dangerhair and her friends post something similar to that around my school.

I got Sup Forums to tribute the pictures of 3 of them and tweeted them from a burner account.

It counts for less than it used to.

Security gaurds took it down. The uni had a big problem with this. The message was conveyed poorly.

>7 All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others.

Fixed that for you.

Check your privilege, Anons, can you:
>[_] Put propaganda posters everywhere with the purpose of alienating any group you hate?
>[_] Punish anyone who objects with ostracism or expulsion?
If you answered yes to either question, Congratulations, you have unearned access to social power!

Able-bodied and physically able to work?
Wtf is going on here anons?
Everyone has access to that shit in a non-shit hole country. Niggers get gibs, housing etc, and still don't work.
Check your nigger privilege...
Also sage the bait.

"Unearned access to social power"

How does one earn social power? The work of my one set of ancestors making a nice country for you to live isn't enough for you? The fact that my other set of immigrant ancestors over came language and social barriers to give their kids a better life means you should be given a free pass?

Fuck these people.

>What do?
Put up a better flyer :^)

What are you too weak to remove a fucking thumb tack?

OP pay attention to Nippopotomus, thats the way to play the game.

print out some IOKTBW flyers and get to work.

Hey user, same school. Still honestly surprised that the school is sticking behind this shit.

Replace privilege (in the first poster) with
>crime rates by race
>globalism
>coincidences

Check off every one and write "Feels good, cunts". Brain washing is only effective if you let it get to you. Why should something like this make you feel ashamed? As always, OP is a faggot.

This

How is one supposed to actually check their privilege? What do they want me to do?

As always,
Based nip

Cool flag added to collection

Do nonwhite people in Canada not have access to education and can't choose their religion?

This poster is racist and discrimination against whites.

what makes it a privilege

By being a superior human

How many churches are allowed in Saudi Arabia ?
How many females are allowed into Saudi Arabia with out a chaperone ?
How many whites can own their own company in China ?
How many whites are allowed to own property in Thailand ?
It's never two way.

Tick the boxes and hand it in. I think you've won something!

The great thing about that whole "White Privilege" narrative is it unintentionally:
1) reminds White people they don't need non-White people in their countries - that they could do just fine without them.
2) fails to make any argument to self-interest - at no point do they explain why a White person should have any interest in joining their vision of a "just and inclusive world".

Because if White people are already privileged in the currently "unjust and non-inclusive" world, then why would we want to give that up? What's in it for them?

>2018 and Communists still fail to grasp the concept of self-interest.

Idea:

Create a fake Jewish Advocacy group.
Accuse people who put up those White Privilege posters of "Dog-Whistling Anti-Semitism" - that they are really covertly referring to Jews.

Sit back and watch the fun.

Recognize you are privelaged to have your beautiful life and don’t be scared of sand naggers??

Or even better: simply print out exact copies of those posters, but add an extra square under "Christians" and put "Jewish"

Do it Leafs. Now is your chance to redeem yourselves.

Add more boxes to make it even more ridiculous. I suggest a box for "Breathing."

Stop sending your kids to University. Send them to community college first, then they can transfer to state. Save money and less indoctrination. Make them work part time also.

popsci.com/science/article/2010-04/darpa-chief-testifies-us-faces-critical-nerd-shortage

So, the STEM graduates that the US military relies upon to make advanced weapon systems, are all being indoctrinated to hate themselves, stop breeding, and consider logic and critical thinking "Thought Crime" huh?

>What do?
Use it to radicalize your fellow whites

just remember
anything that says WE, WORK
is propoganda. Its up to them to prove it. Every time every situatioj there isnt one that doesnt involve some cocksucker to show it themselves that it works.
You dont need to waste your time. tell them that if it doesnt benefit you hand it back. i always do. defend your 5th amendment right. Pretend your in america. pretend you have human rights, god given and they cant take that away because rights cant be removed. Watch as they squirm and try to make you do what they want you to do. But they won't be able to. Just stand yuoru ground that your not an idiot and going to moo along

So if I cut off a leg, get brain damage to lose my ability to speak english, chop my cock off and convert to islam I'm half-way to being an average unprivileged liberal ?

Make a video at your school and go to the counter. Drop yourself from this school if you think you're forced to read the propaganda.
So tell them that you leave the school, bc it's indoctrination rather than education

This shot makes me angry. People are being discriminated against because they were born in a white christian country to a white christian family. Inclusivity means equality for all, claiming underserved privilege undermines a hard working majority populace. Its worth noting I consider myself as liberal and pro equality.

I'm a highly-educated Christian Cisgendered Heterosexual White Male.
Would I be able to even visit Canada? Probably not.

Does this shit work?
I picture this working on only the weakest minds.
Fucking nuts

What the fuck is "Christian privilege"

The privilege of going to any country that's not christian-majority and getting your throat sliced in the public square.

how is being a christian in canada a privilege? i dont even know any white christians except fuckin weird ones and mormons.

Mormons aren't even Christians too lol

>Its worth noting I consider myself as liberal and pro equality.
kek. White men just can't help but cuck themselves.

Draw a big star of David over it

Here's my standard answer

Any privilege I have in this society was bought and paid in full by the blood of my ancestors.
I'm willing to spill blood in order to maintain it.
Are you willing to spill blood to take it?

I like how they dropped the equality pretense.

Do you guys think that maybe our intelligence agencies would do full disclosure, if say.... the world was literally ending?

jews dont have earlobes