Why was this show so arousing?

Why was this show so arousing?

It featured mature adult women.
OVA soon.

I'm still puzzled as to why my highly catholic moralist country licensed this show for a children's TV segment. One day I turned on my TV on the channel and it was the swimsuits episode, airing at 3pm when all the kids are watching. Pretty sure plenty of little boys had their first boner that day.

Because you're mentally ill

A generation of lesbians converted by Hinata's wiles.

Moralfags are the worst.

Aoi is the best girl!

Entirely due to Kaede's Kaedes.

I'd insult them over having their first boner to a loli, but then again I also had my first boner to a loli.

Hinata really is a miracle.

She knows how to erect a tent.

Sorry I don't have any /out/ puns, I just want to kiss her.

It's ok because they are shotas just following the natural order of things.

What fucking country do you live in? How did they not notice that this series is literally made for lolicons?

Mexico.

Mexico. As of lately all the national TV channels have been getting lots of anime series, probably because all of those DBZ and Sailor Moon millennials are old enough to be in charge of the programming now. Either some perverted faggot sold the idea of Yama no Susume as a perfectly fine children's anime to the ones that do the licensing, or some naive bitch thought it looked cute and harmless and gave the green light right away.

>Either some perverted faggot sold the idea of Yama no Susume as a perfectly fine children's anime to the ones that do the licensing
Our guy
also nice digits

It is.

Why do you feel the need to bring this up in literally every Yama no Susume thread? Who really gives a shit besides yourself?

>pedo enabler anime
>harmless

You do realize that the age of consent in Mexico is 12

You do realize that this is a mature high school woman?