twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He tried to warn us

Go read his manifesto.

white boy lashing out killing his own white folks
meanwhile white wombs keep being filled with superior african semen
white women just can't resist the dark gift

>nders breivik
very insightful, thanks jap friend for telling us to look this up

the white man is going crazy, he started killing his own white children while his land is getting invaded by superior africans lmao
you can't make this shit up

You sound like a little faggit obsessed with semen and stuff...

Saviour of Norway.
He killed 70 possible future bleeding heart liberal politicians includin 3 niggers.
SSSSSSSSSS

Hero of Europe.

If only we had 100 more like him

Hows the aids negro boy

He systematically wiped out Norway's cuck leadership for the next twenty years and is now sitting in a comfy cell.

look at your "brave" white man standing on top of the white children bodies he killed lmao we don't even have to do anything because the white man just kills his own offspring

atomwaffen should take notes from this guy.
they only managed to kill themselves and some boomers by now.

OH DADDY DONT YOU KNOW

THAT YOURE STILL NUMBER ONE

BUT GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUUUN

OHHHH GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUUUUN

communists aren't people, nigger.

a white man accomplishing his goals. Beautiful. Fucking workshy nigger, typical

All commies get the bullet, nigger.

typical american trying to justify killing children

Twenty years too early

Doing the right things isn't always easy.

He killed pff traitors. I don't give a shit what other countries on this board believes. He changed Norway to the better. Most of those people were against the norwegians and norway, and pro islam/judaism. Our government is perfect now, our immigration has almost stopped. We have a competition against Denmark to be the strictest in Europe.

He purged race traitors,an actual smart patriot
also gets to live in a holiday resort called a "jail" in snownigger language
the ultimate troll

btw it it true he gets to live in a nice comfy cell with a bed and a computer and other niceties?

MUH DIK the post.

"WHITE" CHILDREN

20 years in a comfy Scandinavian prison for saving your country is actually one hell of a deal

If only we could have him here in America to hunt down and kill every traitor faggot who signed that gun control bill in Florida.

He has his own floor in the prison. He lives really comfy.

yeah white boy, keep trying to dehumanise your own children so you can kill them lmao you know kids lean left when they are young and then snap out of it right? by your standards that's enough to execute them

you already don't reproduce and now you even kill your children lmao you're going extinct

Z
I
O
N
I
S
T

SCUM!

Fuck that commie pig!

Killed innocent white kids for Jews

>white boy lashing out killing his own white folks
WRONG!
WRONG

fucking shills. Your day is coming!

>He purged race traitors,an actual smart patriot
Fuck YOU CUNT! You're going to pay Jew! You too!

How about you focus on fixing your own rotten nigger culture. Fucking subspecies, you shouldnt even be allowed to use the internet, mudhut monkey.

>13-15 year olds are race traitors

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH
typical american that wants to kill children
watch out for that next school shooting
gunning down children in schools is an american national sport

your bait is delicious.
oh btw aren't something like 70% of abortions dead niggers?

>muslim-loving nigger talking shit about other people's killing habits

You still sound like a little faggit

Norwegian folk hero.
Nothing more to be said.

>innocent white kids
Leftists are never innocent

Nice try schlomo.

based

we're still taking over white boys
your entire culture caters to us
we can just enter your countries and inseminate your women since you can't get them pregnant anymore with your -60% testosterone

50% of gun murders in the US are done by juvenile and adolescent nogs lol.

Wow what a bunch of untermensch and old coalburning whores.

MUH DICK!MUH DICK!!OOOGA BOOOGA!!!

You are a Jew. This is literally Jewish behavior.

You niggers are doing this (and worse) every day in the ghetto.

ITT white europeans and "white" americans try to justify murdering white children because they are "commie race traitors"

god, you're pathetic, no wonder you're going extinct.

swim instructor. pic related.

absolute madman

He killed leftists. They forfeit their status as whites due to the harm they commit against the white race

>we're still
who are this "we"?
>culture
I don't think that you understand the meaning of this word.
>enter your countries
try to enter mine)))
>inseminate
what a semen-hungry troll you are.

They were doomed anyway. Brainwashed whites are the most dangerous and need to be culled.

He was a psyop
For real look it up he was in MK Ultra.

What can you expect from a nigger?

Death to all Kikes. Trying to take our gun will only hasten your death.

A true hero

Where does these people come from? Reddit spacing and acts like they know more about norway/norwegians than me. I bet they've never been in this country or have talked to one of us. Fuck off.

Crime, sexually transmitted diseases, non existent work ethic, low iq, impulse driven actions, primal aggression, hrape drank. Among other things.

Obvious kike shill.

just wait slav, after we're done replacing the euros we're coming to fill every hole of your women with beautiful african semen too

Must be.

That's how you know he's not a troll LARPing as a black guy. Groids are so painfully unaware of the smell of their own shit all they can do is cast stones without ever looking in a mirror.

>He changed Norway for the better
They just literally took your guns you faggot

A hero, should've killed more.

He looked at what was happening across Europe and he did something about it. Rather than trying to shut the stable door after the horse has bolted, He went to the source, the next generation of ultra leftist cultural marxists who were sent to a special Island for their (((indoctrination))) I mean political training.
He double tapped all those mother fuckers and he knew his imprisonment would be comfy

it's already happening
how many russian whores do you think these african warriors got pregnant while you were drunk with your vodka? I'm estimating around 7 each.

We can own a shitload of guns. They havn't made it illegal to own guns, proobably the guns he used, just to act like they care.

you are stupid little faggit troll obsessed with semen. you're here to make us laugh. a punching bag for bedroom fascists. however your shitposting getting annoying.

I Wonder how many would have died if he had one or two buddies with him

They just made semi-auto rifles illegal. Totally retarded and probably more a reaction to the shit going on in the US than anything else.

>russian whores
>african warriors
>drunk with your vodka
phahahahahahahahahahaha
in what dream realm are you?

That's idiotic.

cry more slav
we're taking over your country too
go drink some more vodka and shoot krokodil

I'm guessing smart enough to see a problem but too stupid to find an effective solution. If anything he hurt his cause. Maybe he is a closet Marxist and wanted to solidify the hatred for the right.

Wasn't it because of America that Norway made weed illegal too?

larp confirmed

>Its perfectly OK because they only stuck the first 3 inches of their dick up my ass to slowly ease me into being raped.

Like your country and Florida at the moment? Speak for yourself.

black population during 1776 census: 13%
black population during 2012 census: 13%

uh huh

He is the Reincarnation of Reynard Heydrich and Sigurd Jorsalfare. A hero if there ever was one.

The truth about Utoya is that he was leader of the response team that came to save the kids from Israeli Mercenaries. Wich he did, he saved most of them. But the current king of Norway, the reincarnation of King Sverre who spoke against Rome and got banished from heaven by the pope because he was a massive rapist and heretic decided to use him as a Patsy to hide what his Isreali allies had done for him. King Sverre is a massive rapist and pedophile now known as Harald V. Jens Stoltenberg was in on it aswell, he is also a known pedophile and traitor.

Breivik suffers because of all this, but the factions of the other good christian viking kings of not only Breivik(he has the Sigurd Jorsalfare faction)are working to have him freed and exhonorated and eventually defeat King Sverre, now Harald v.

He was forced to not reveal any of this in the Court With all sorts of threats against his Family etc. He had nothing to do with the Oslo bombing, that was a standard terrorist attack wich coincided with a counter terrorist drill(they usually coincide). All in all it was a flase flag and the real perpetrators are still free. But rest assured vengenance will be his.

Long live Breivik

HITLER OR HELL

>shoot krokodil
cry more nigger
we've already taken your countries
go drink some more semen and suck Budulai's horse dick!

This one gets it. Why don't I have friends like you? My friends are total soyboy musicians.

>go drink some more semen
I'll leave that to your women, russian women love slurping superior african semen.

White women who fuck niggers are doing us a favor. They're taking the shit genes out of the white gene pool. Thanks, based niggers.

I'll leave that to your women, black women love slurping superior вх-aйтe бoй semen.

I used to be real liberal and think he was a psychotic fuck and then I read part of his manifesto out of curiosity and I think that's the time I truly became redpilled. I sent him letters in prison to tell him how much he has changed my opinion (used google translator to try and get the message across). He hasn't replied but I hope he got it and knows.
Pic related was me after reading his manifesto.

Russia is getting BLACKED
instagram.com/philochko
youtube.com/watch?v=ypCQkgPhVNw

>you

When it comes to guns and free speech, we have nothing to say to America.

Unarmed civilians willingly went into weapon fire to save people at great risk because the police, who are there to protect us so we don't need guns, didn't risk facing it themselves and hid waiting for Delta. It's fucking shameful.

Why does it take blacks to kill blacks these days.

Those traitors will be eliminated in time.

Ez,Norway chose Palestine and not Israel and a couple of days after a bunch of kids die.The Jew cries in pain as it strikes you down.

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=b44TFwT9hpk

everyone kills blacks, they breed like rabbits dude

time to kill every muslim fuck i see.

Niggerland is getting WH-ITE BOIIED
link://somefuckingshit.just.see.the.semen.art/=QWERTY

what's up nigga? what's up?