Gun rights are about keeping white men on top

Sup Forums will actually deny this obvious fact.

washingtonpost.com/news/made-by-history/wp/2018/03/09/gun-rights-are-about-keeping-white-men-on-top/

Other urls found in this thread:

thecut.com/2018/03/will-leitch-on-raising-sons-in-2018.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>niggers literally can't stop ventilating each other around the clock
>"guns are a tool of white supremacy! two scoops impeach!"

>(((Nathan Wuertenberg)))
Everytime

>Wuertenberg

Of course they are. Do any of you retards actually want to live in Zimbabwe"?

Now that you put it that way, it does serve the "eliminate the black race" agenda quite well, kind of like abortion.

What the fuck is this shit user?
Kys rethink this still then kys again.

(((berg)))
This is getting ridiculous

Obviously. Only white males should be allowed to own firearms, because this country was built and founded for white men. Beaners and Niggers will find a way to get them regardless.

All dem whiteys in Chicago shooting each other. Yeah, fuck whitey.......This is why each person in America should own a gun....One of these days the dumb niggers might wake up and start stealing from people with money instead of robbing, raping, and killing each other.

They can't wait to take whiteys guns,
Hated minority and gun less, sounds fun huh

Sure is and it's good. SAGE

>BEST ORK GOT BEST DAKKA!
>WAAAAAAGH!

Please keep in mind that Whole Foods shoppers, fatasses, and people who want to lower their carbon footprint are a minority. These people are commonly refered to as 'Leftists'.

>Wuertenberg

They can't keep getting away with this.

Gun rights are about keeping all your other rights safe and secure.

>berg

Gun rights are the only thing that would give non-white men a chance in a race war, though.

>”strive for equality”
>don’t make an effort to be a lawful gun owner like male wypipo

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>(((washington post)))
>Sup Forums will actually deny this obvious fact.
Anyone can buy a gun faggot.

something like 56% of all blacks are murdered if you count abortion.

>-berg

>WaPo link
seems legit.

let me get this straight
they want "Equality" by having as much guns as Whitey
And now the killing is off the Charts and 24/7
does anyone except me see a Connection there ?

>because NIGGERS can't afford ARs and ammo, or even get a CCW because if their record.

SAGE.

>wuertenberg

>whites are on top
good

It's just a coincidence!

>Wuertenberg

>Gun rights are about keeping white men on top
(and that's a good thing)

so let me ask you kike
as a woman, how am I supposed to compare to a man in a fight without a gun?

But white Men SHOULD be on top. It’s the way nature intended it

I only bought my Ak-12 and mossberg so I could menace niggers in the park. You damn rights its about keeping me on top.

If anything automatic rifles should be unbanned so we can defend ourselves from rabid cops doing mass shootings

>Gun rights are about keeping white men on top
Okay, I'm fine with that.

OP is mk ultra anal rape child

sage

American whites
it is your duty to bear arms

throw that kike in a fire.

whites owning guns is the only thing stopping the left from coming for them

"Gun rights are about keeping White men on top (in their own countries, but let's leave that detail out, since we don't want Whites to have their own anything anymore)."

Wake up, White man. All the little people have come out to feast on your complacent carcass.

Can anyone explain how black people are overwhelmingly represented in gun homicide statistics if gun rights are about arming white men?

>take one look at the author
>what a surprise
>don't even bother

I love my white man on top... Just sayin'

>berg
Alright, I can't rationalize this any further. I'm officially anti-semetic. Gas the kikes.

Checked

the obvious fact that minorities commit a huge disproportionate amount of gun violence? ever been to chiraq you dumb nigger? do us a favor and go do that. bang bang nigger

Please let this be true, do you have source?

that's where white men belong

And that's a good thing

Oh shit. OP confirmed for mind-control buttsex.

You could have prevented this.

It's just a coincidence.

>(((Wuertenberg)))

EVERY. TIME.

REPEAL ALL GUN LAWS OR WE GENOCIDE THE KIKES.

It's like they are trolling us at this point, and there is a lab somewhere in the basement of Goldman Sachs where they come up with the most globalist-sounding names possible to put on articles like this.

>Wuertenberg
I'm so sick of Sup Forums always being right

Women don't fight, because their role in a human group is to make babies, and pitch in here and there to ensure the man is healthy enough to protect said babies and baby making women, and if the man doesn't do said thing, to roll over and have another man's babies. Same as generally is so with other group-oriented mammals. Only with some cognitive thought and more advanced fefe's. They by vast majority don't care about guns. Gun don't directly appeal to them.

"Minorities", are too stupid to invent guns, much less utilize these "advanced" tools so to speak, without the influence of the white cultures they live in allowing for them to, at least for anything much more than being a soldier of a white nation or a low tier nog given the equivalent of an upgraded chucking spear, so of course they aren't going to utilize guns to the full extent white people can and do, either. Give a white man a gun, he'll feed himself and protect his family, and then his descendants will probably end up full-scale conquering some niggerland somewhere and in a few centuries feeling bad about conquering said inferiors. Give a "minority" a gun he'll go kill some other minority down the street for a can of beans, his fallen foe's babbydaddy pussy, and a bottle of hooch. Ultimately his descendants will return to ungah bunga'ing around his mud hut, eating animal shit and dying of ebola.

Long story short, gun rights do keep the white man on top, but the white man's going to get there anyway. Nigger and fembitch are going to stay in their own limitations.

SuperJewNameGenerator.com

and theres nothing wrong with that.

are all kike writers given orders on what to write by some elder kike?

Fuck white men for not allowing black home invaders to seize reparations

Leftist-Globalists:

- anti-white
- anti-family
- anti-free speech
- anti-guns
- anti-American

Are you putting two and two together, America?

More like gun rights keep whites alive.

the kikes will say anything

is it really that far fetched of an idea?

>(((wuertenberg))) says white men are the problem, and demands your guns
gas yourself

I'll have to remember to target (((white women))) and (((minorities))) next time.

>Wuertenberg
Is this real?

>Keeping white men on top

Wait.. White men are on top?

Nope, it's a mix of genetics and indoctrination into the in-group cult.

yes, but that bait is being spread around the populace, while we simply see right through it

Rare

White men with guns are the only thing stopping the other races from clashing and causing mass genocide. And not to mention stopping the rogue US government from committing democide against its own populace.

>fact

They also have the goal of preventing the leftists from going all South Africa without Europeans having a chance to fight back. We all know what the diversity crowd really wants.

>Sup Forums will actually deny this obvious fact.
No, that's just a nice consequence.

In case you were wondering how to raise your boys, a helpful globalist is here to make sure you raise your boys to hate themselves.

>The power white American boys have been taught to seize for generations comes from the already powerless, women, people of color, everyone who isn’t us.

thecut.com/2018/03/will-leitch-on-raising-sons-in-2018.html

You bet your god damn ass it's about us staying on top

Oh goddamn I'd love that, please, Fienstein 2024! Come and take them!

>You bet your god damn ass it's about us staying on top
It should not be about staying on top. Being on top means we already have accepted multi-ethnic nations. It should be about having our own countries.

Stop "gunsplaining", goy! hehehehe....

The writer was going back and forth with some anons on twitter