Just Because

Keep your spaghetti in check.

Do Nips actually fucking confess like this? Yelling in sperg'd out bursts of emotion to the point that the person being confessed to doesn't even understand what the actual fuck is going on? Jesus, it's like this is almost all anime confessions.

Literal autists.

>have better chemistry with a girl that isn't interested in you

hate it when this happens

>Do Nips actually fucking confess like this?
I hope it's just an anime thing. Would be way too sad if this is how the nips do romance irl.

Sleepy will make her fall for his cock, just wait

Who is this slutty putty?

The girl trumpet wants to fuck.

Honestly Natsumi is best girl in my eyes. Camera girl is cool and all, but Natsumi's laid back, mature, semi-shy, semi-tsun character shows a mix of widespread anime character personality tropes in one person. I really like her because it makes her seem more real. Trumpet girl and Camera girl are all personalities that have been done countless times before. Natsumi just seems fresh. Also she has best hair.

Natsumi > Camera girl

Not for another 10 episodes, she'll probably hate him out of jealousy for the next 6 weeks until she starts to see him differently. You could already start to see it this episode.

Who the fuck is natsumi

Tfw trumpet drops off the kids to your place so she can go out and fuck a guy with a Full Ride Baseball Scholarship.

They banter were surprisingly good.

>natsume still in love with him after 4 years
steer clear Eita, only bad things can come of this

What did she mean by this?

>wrong picture
JUST

>Who the fuck is natsumi
Girl in pic related.

I'm happy for Brendan, and so far all the girls seem good, smokey-chan might be a drama queen but she is fine so far

well declining birth rates and all

Obvious slut is obvious.

And now you're starting to understand why Tsuki Ga Kirei is so loved by a lot of people.

Is it just me or did Wet Blanket somehow become an actually very cool, relatable character in this episode? His "Let's Play Again Sometime" text and his non-expressive face gave me a hearty kek. He's actually got personality, he's just Sasuke as fuck.

Good character, hope he fucks Smokey-chan.

natsume, dipshit

Someone make a chart for all the characters nicknames. So far I only know JUST/Brendan and Trumpet. Seen the boring guy called "Wet Blanket" and Sleepy. I'm just tired of seeing the nicknames and thinking "Who the fuck is that again?"

This is how the series will end people.

Camera-chan had no chance. So stop rooting for her.

>this much of a brainlet

I don't think anyone actually expects camera girl to win, they're just saying she's best girl.

Or we should all make the effort to learn their real names.

That slightly annoyed, slightly condescending look on Natsume does funny things to my dick.

>Her picture is her dog
Im starting to like this Natsume girl more and more.

Does she take her dog's knot and pretend it's JUST's?

delet this.

You can't tell me what to do

At the end of the opening, Natsume and Eita smile to each other, and then they walk away in the opposite position. I think they won't end together, camera girl actually has a chance.

slut confirmed

Natsume (Kaichou), Hatsuki (Trumpet), Eita (Sleepy MC), Souma (baseball), Komiya (camera)

There you go fags

They walk toward each other.

Who's nickname is JUST, again?
MC or Baseball guy?

Why is she best girl?

baseball

where the fuck is JUST

Why am I even watching this?

>Why is she best girl?
Nigga what? She looks like a fucking minor character in Kono Suba.

JUST is Souma (baseball) you brainlet.

They're walking toward each other actually.

kek

It's ambiguous, I get the feel that they walk past each other.

Because you want to relive the crushing emptiness of your last days of youth as you start to realize that dreams are just dreams and reality is gonna start kicking you in if you are not prepared. Also judging by way its going, I'd say that romance is the last vestiges of a fulfilling youth for these characters, and even then it's probably not happening for some of them.

No. Camera will win.

>I get the feel that they walk past each other.
They're just getting a first step toward each other

Camera will take photo of their wedding day

It can also be that they walk past each other.

>5 storyboarders
>3 directors
>14+ ADs
>it's only the second episode
Jeez

Just because is comfy as fuck.

It's the kind of show where I'd rather binge the whole season in 1 go.

But I guess the week to week thing will be more fun for when hype stuff happens and I can come talk to you guys about it.

Wonder why camera girl is so attached to the camera club, she's graduating anw so wtv.

Natsume - Kaichou/Tawawa
Hatsuki - Trumpet
Eita - Sleepy-kun
Souma - JUST/Brendan
Komiya - Camera-chan

>Yfw a LINE™ ends up being AOTS AGAIN
Can they do it?

That smug of Natsume in the end doesn't seem to be the expression of a girl in love.

So do you guys think MC kun will have an interesting background?

I used to think he was a up and coming photographer, but now due to his "muscle" injury he used to be good at baseball.

There's also that person he was texting in the beginning. I'm also wondering if a school would withdraw a recommendation if he gets injured. (or maybe it's a temp injury)

Is product placement in original romance anime a thing now? We got Line product placement in Tsuki ga Kirei now we get Canon

A LINE™ advert*

This is what all of my pictures look like.

Or maybe they're gonna fuck right there in front of everyone.

Look, I don't know what they're gonna do. All I'm saying is that they're walking toward each other when the scene cuts off. That much is a fact.

It's the expression for come here and fuck me already

>4 years of no confessing for batter boy
>4 years of getting your heart broken every time you see him talk to her for pink hair.

Man pink hair must be miserable. I remember in highschool when I saw the girl I was rejected by talk to other boys. That feeling wasn't cool.

I would honestly not be surprised if it turns out LINE is actually massively funding these shows. I mean look at that roster someone posted earlier. How does that make sense?

If not it would only make sense if the show turns out really batshit crazy later on

He's a normal kid with nothing interesting in his back story.

Left current location, didn't get a girlfriend, didn't join a team, now is back and he falls exactly in the same situation as he was 4 years ago. The girl he likes likes his friend and his friend likes some other girl.

"Muscle hurts" is cause he was throwing a ball around the day before and probably didn't stretch afterwards.

Person he's texting is a friend from where he went. A male friend.

damn he's literally me

No fuck you. Natsume isn't winning anything, she will be left forever alone, will fail her exams to get in a good university, will have to resort to sell her body to make a living, and in the end she will kill herself when she learns of the successful lives of her classmates.

But I never had any dreams to begin with.

What is this expression conveying?

smug

Normal kids aren't that stoic. He also has some sort of recommendation, which means he either was a top performer in academics or sports. His friend said he was a "beast" when he was younger

Resignation and self-mockery.

Yea he probably had good grades.

Stoic is so we can self insert.

The cuck and the cuckee.

If you tell the boy I like that I like him I shall proceed to beat you up.

>girls like chad even if he's an awkward sperg
It's not fair.

I wonder what would be her reaction if sleepy tell her he likes her more.

So you come back to your hometown years after you left because of your father's work. You find your old crush still being a cuck, you see that she has grown somewhat unstable, dyeing her hair red, and you notice scars on her wrists. Must be hard to be her. On the other hand, while you were going back home one night, you find this big tittied girl with a camera inviting you to a dark alley. What do?

>wanting a girl who's craved another mans dick
Why does Sleepy have shit taste

I reject her and heal kaichou with the D, of course
Wait did she dye her hair?

>and you notice scars on her wrists
What? I didn't see this one.

Her hair was dark brown before and now it's a darker shade of red.

Fuck that noise and hang out with my baseball bro instead and still chat with my other bro from previous school

Why are they arguing?

gay

Patrician choice, user

I swear the baby is yours!

>why won't you fucking me?
>sorry, I don't like them flat

Obviously go with camera girl

Shit, it was the other way around. I should go to sleep I guess.

>why won't you fuck me?
>just because

Is she bare feet?

Is Yoriko the ponytail tomboy?

fuck off redditfagg.

What the fuck is her profile pic?

yessir

>I'm a slut please rape my face

Yeah. Watch as she joins the fray by wanting BOTH boys for herself

Yes

oh the edginess