This bitch is absolutely insane

This bitch is absolutely insane

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ShitRedditSays/
youtube.com/watch?v=me5iNpKHyr0
youtube.com/watch?v=Jy4dZBdUels
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think she's trolling at this point. The last couple of time she's been on she took it past the point of believability.

I'm pretty sure she's acting
I'm pretty sure fox is not much better than cnn
in case you haven't noticed everyone on fox shilling for israel everyday..the constant "poor jew" commercials..the ridiculing of 9/11 theories yesterday..on and on

link to video?

What's her name? I saw her on tucker a couple day ago and want to see if it alerted my (((coincidence detector)))

i wish she actually was. sadly, there are actually a lot of people who genuinely do believe the things she believes. srsly just go to cancerreddit and go to a sub like /r/feminism or /r/shitredditsays. these people aren't hard to find. there are also a lot of them and they tend to find their ways into government, academia, get jobs as schoolteachers, and find their way into otherwise influential positions.

I'm pretty sure she works for Fox and infiltrates insane leftist groups. When she's on Tucker she relays the information and thus the insanity. She isn't insane but the groups she learns about are

dude, no, just follow this link, these people are real. i know everyone's first instinct is to say "couldn't possibly be serious, she is trolling" but no, she is real and she isn't even the worst of them.
>reddit.com/r/ShitRedditSays/
if you were following politics at all during the obama years, around 2013 and 2014, these people actually had a lot of political power. ever hear about gamergate? anita sarkeesian? the guy from NASA who landed a rocket on a comet and then got reduced to tears because feminists didn't like his shirt and led a lynch mob against him? the list goes on. trumpism and right-wing populism basically started, in large part, as a reactionary response to how much power these crazy feminists were gaining in our culture at one time.

Well yeah I agree completely that these insane people exist. I just don't think she's one of the insane ones. Sometimes she talks about the insane people in third person like: "Yep Tucker, that's exactly what THEY are saying"

Anyway my understanding is that she's just there to expose leftist insanity. Whether she's genuine or a "mole" is irrelevant because she exposes the right to the leftist insanity all the same.

Btw I also agree that right wing populism is a reactionary movement to this leftist insanity. And since left crazies know only to double down this episode is far from over.

soynazis got triggered again?

>throw temper tantrum over the mostf mundane thing
>mom tells you to act normal
>"YOU TRIGGREDED MOM?"

Shit reddit says was a beautiful corpse flower that bloomed and died in a few short years. May it’s memory linger on forever beneath the surface.

Yea but I’d bring her to screaming orgasms repeatedly until she’s dehydrated

it's actually still really active and with over 100K subs. you just don't hear people whining about it on reddit anymore because now reddit is full of left-wingers and communists, whereas a few years ago it was "a haven for free speech on the internet" and thus attracted all sorts of people from all different ideologies, and so on the main subs they used to bitch about it frequently.

man, i posted so many comments on reddit back in the day that got linked to by SRS hahaahahahahaaha. fucking niggers were ripshit with me. lots of other subs like that too. my ID was /u/therewasnoholocaust

It’s lost it’s soul it’s been filled with dipshit normies just like everything else. It used to be FUN above all else, there were memes and art and a real community, now it’s just niggers who want attention. It’s disgraceful.

dude remember /r/coontown, and /r/gasthekikes? and those are just a couple. there were a ton of those subs. now they all got shoah'd. reddit used to be more extreme and politically incorrect than Sup Forums. all of that started to change around 2014ish and was completed by 2016ish. now it's gone full cuck, esp since trump was elected. totally brutal man. fucking /r/T_D is the most bombastic, right-wing thing on the site. it's fully castrated now.

jesus christ, back in the day there was a site called /r/philosophyofrape, where rapists basically talked about their rapings, and defended them, and discussed why rape was actually a good and positive thing. i mean, they were dead serious too. it was fucked up stuff honestly. and reddit protected them. reddit allowed them to stay up, despite SPLC coming after them, and reddit almost NEVER gave anyone up to authorities back then too. if they did, every year they published a transparency report and detailed every case, and why they were given up and stuff. it was an awesome fucking website back in the day man. now it's fucking a truckload of ass.

I don't know what this thread is about because nobody posted a video

I remember all of that and while it seemed like great times seeing them banned and everyone becoming more liberal it should have been a warning that dark times are to come.
I honestly think Trudeau is right. Whenever your movmet achieves a great victory like that and it reaches critical mass, everything goes to shit in an instant. Normies are a souless cancer who can and will destroy everything they latch onto.
Honestly a big part of that was the mods who started it all. But eventually they all left and even back when coontown was being banned srs was only a shadow of what it once was. I have hope now that things will return to how they were with Trump and it seems like they are, slowly. Only then will the brd rise from the ashes.

Not from last night but yeah she is bat shit crazy.
youtube.com/watch?v=me5iNpKHyr0

"Lady Doritos Are SEXIST??"

Cheers. 18 fucking post before a link is posted. Slacking Sup Forums

"YOGA is RACIST??"
youtube.com/watch?v=Jy4dZBdUels

Our institutions were infiltrated long ago. These people are hired because they speak in the proper language which identifies them as marxists.

First was the infiltration, now we are watching the actual takeover. It's happening in real-time

its all in the eyes