Is there anything more vile than the American?

The mutt repulses and horrifies me Sup Forums...

How do any of you sleep at night knowing hundreds of millions of these vile things crawl all over each other across an entire continent?

You're next, Muhammad. Your pure middle eastern blood is ours

I YANKEE DODDLE DANDY
I A YANKEE DOOGLE BOY
GIVE ME PEANUTS AND CRACKER JACK
RIDE MY HORSEY AND NEZVER COME BACKL
USA!
USA!
USA!

rly makes u think

WHITER
H
I
T
E
R

The fuck is this bullshit slide thread shite

ya a brit with no empire and rotting teeth

Pure unadulterated wank.

Fukin nids, man

Sage goes in the options field Hans. You just bumped the thread twice.

>Canada
>UK
/thread

SAGE

No I fucking didn't, Hank - sage was duly in all fields put. Well, in options, anyway.

CUNT THREAD

Come and find me, feel the business end of my Wilson baseball bat that I barely know how to swing.
OH! Sorry, is your thread dead?

>Be me
>Family travels to the US cuz of opporunities
>Live in commiefornia for a good portion of my life
>Get CS degree and leave as soon as possible from this shitstain of a country
>get back to Russia
I have seen things I rather unseen OP feelsgood to be back in Russia.

You think you have it bad? I have to live next to them and supposedly agree when people say they are my equal.

>Get CS degree
You do realize you could have gotten it in Russia too, learning the same shit and paying way less money for your education? I mean good for you mate, but you got fucked rather majorly there.

as a proud American, i'm offended.

When I know they are better than me and all the other legal American citizens and White people. That is why they are here to show us how superior they are. They got bored of doing it in their 3rd worlds Nations. They figured they would diversify their crimes here too! Show us how great they are.

The Texan

Like having a degree from the U.S. doesn't carry some prestige. Are Poles just jealous fuck tards?

I went to community college for the first two years and then only paid like 5k for the other two after scholarships which was also paid off fairly quick cuz I made massive profits in cryptos.

I ignore all these threads because American people invented anything these shills use today so automatically that makes us better then them

They are also jelly that they only have muslim Arab qts that they can not fuck while we have latinas

>American people invented anything these
Wrong. Imported WW2-era Germans did.

Tfw Russia and every EE slav hates and wants to wipe kebab off the planet feelsgood.jpeg.

heh.. yeah
we're not all like that though
i happen to be 100% pure anglo heh heh

Wrong

I like turks
I think that battle of Vienna was the greatest mistake in the history of Europe
Poland Lithuania should have allied KARA BOGA
We would still have our Commonwealth

I don’t know buddy, seems like all the inventors of all this technology we use was invented by people born in America......................

This is why Ukraine has taken your land.

>Ukraine
You gave it to Ukraine, dummy

What I'm saying is that you guys can't beat fucking Ukraine.

See now this is funny. Just an amerimutt picture is dumb.

low tier bait

HOLA AMIGOS

Nice, I missed the window myself due to being super skeptical. Good for you!

Wasn't talking to you, but I lived in Muttland for years and got out, so just for you, pic related, get fucked. You and your "prestige". Yeah super jealous...

ah look he speaks the native language of america

Again you resort to family guy.
All Americans are Shaggy from Scooby Doo, since it's so side busting. Hardy har ha!
You nigger.