BLACK SUPREMACIST BEAT AND ROB OLD WHITE LADY

BLACK SUPREMACIST BEAT AND ROB OLD WHITE LADY

streamable.com/a52zh
streamable.com/a52zh
streamable.com/a52zh

>AYO BLUE EYED WHITE DEVIL
>MUH DICK
>LMAO FUCKIN CAUCASOID

>The security footage at that point shows Jackson beginning to record the assault on his phone, according to the complaint.

>Martin and his accomplice threw the woman to the floor, and Martin groped her while Jackson “moves the camera in for a close-up of Victim’s face,” the complaint says. The woman remained in a fetal position on the floor while clinging to her jacket as the accomplice tried to pry it away.

>The complaint alleges Jackson could be heard on the video yelling racial epithets at the woman and saying, "That lady like a hundred years old!"

>The alleged victim yelled, “Help me!” as “many” onlookers stood by without acting, the complaint alleges. However, one man attempted to intervene, engaged in a fight with Martin, and was kicked and punched in the face.

>In the meantime, the complaint says, the accomplice continued to “yank on Victim’s shirt and eventually tears it from Victim.” Eventually, Martin is seen in the video leaving the transit center with the woman’s shirt.

>Jackson and Martin are both charged on a warrant. The complaint says Martin is on probation following an assault conviction stemming from a Feb. 7 incident. Jackson had been convicted of aggravated robbery and making terroristic threats stemming from a January 2016 incident.

>Both men are charged with felony first-degree aggravated robbery in connection to the transit center incident.

meanwhile the women who were robing her got away with her coat, purse, and wallet were not arrested.

web.archive.org/web/20180310075018/http://kstp.com/news/2-men-charged-in-lake-street-transit-center-robbery-of-woman-deondre-jackson-wesley-martin/4818185/

IF THE RACES WERE REVERSED THIS WOULD BE NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL NEWS!

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/a52zh
youtube.com/watch?v=FT3CLYhrCyA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All niggers should hang.

wtf i love niggers now

Wew, a pack of kangz ganging up on someone weaker than them like a bunch of little bitchass cowards... will the wonders never cease?

bump

bump

Holy fucking shit that security officer is such a pussy

at least she still has the constitution

To be fair, this is a video of a nigger flooring a sand-nigger, so it should just count as entertainment!

What do these fucking apes get out of these stupid actions? What would our ancestors think of them, they were domesticated like dogs and now they run free and wild attacking their owners, if we don't genocide these sub-humans we are doomed forever.

Hmmm, no hate crime charges? Pure coincidence, goyim.

>streamable.com/a52zh
How can they be so cowardly? A whole gang is beating up old people, thats just disgusting

White people need to start forming proper gangs again. We should all be training to fight.

Black people need to be murdered on mass. They are a pest to thos world.

meme flag.
op is a fag
blacks are our based allies.

do not fall for the bait

when you want to stop crime but really don't want to put that much effort into it

I've browsed this site long enough without speaking and I just can't any longer. What the fuck is wrong with you people? There's only one race:HUMAN

ok, i will not fall for your bait, ahmed

How can anyone see this type of behavior and not be outraged? How can you condone this to the same people who are the generations who ENDED your oppression?

Browse these videos. To what degree we are human is not equal. These people behave as animals.

(((BASED ALLIES)))

White people who see this and are not outraged secretly hate themselves and their families.

youtube source vid?

Britainistan?

went all jackie chan on him

Blacks in america are more woke than anyone else
Fuck off OP

okay fine, your a bunch of pussys against guys

but the guy needs help with ....a girl!!!!

the problem is. They have no shame

without shame, you can basically do anything, illegal, immoral and there is no consequences but jail.

notice how he stabs her first, THEN she realises what happens and he demands her purse

Our ancestors kept them on a very very short leash , nothing wrong with blacks but they're no different from wild animals and make good workers but give them an inch of freedom and they will kill you

all niggers must hang

Ive seen more blacks speak about jews than cucked whites

Like one group of black dude is enough to label a whole race? I am pretty sure you whitey have your own regiment of asshole does it give me the right to say "white people are..."?

>when even the average housewife is smarter than you by at least a standard deviation

How can someone think their race is superior when they act like literal wild animals?

she ded?

when someone grabs your stuff, start swinging

Nig if you look at the stats you'll notice blacks have a much higher propensity towards violent actions.
We're generalizing yes, but unless you personally know the black, never relax

I'd have stuck the head into him

From experience I would say 85% of blacks are criminals

Lel go to bed Straya cunt

I've had shit stolen, shit thrown verbally attacked physically attacked 100% of the time they were black all school bullies were black, explain to me how these hideous creatures aren't animals?

>I am pretty sure you whitey have your own regiment of asshole

Fair enough, Mohammed. Find me the story of the group of whites that do this shit and then post the video to worldstar.

>I WAS BULLIED BY BLACK SO 85% OF BLACK FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE CRIMINAL XD

How old are you?
You're just a bullied victims faggot. Go shoot some classroom like amerimutt faggot

Whatever, I'm not the only one. Fact is black people are dangerous and should always be avoided

Really faggot? There are faggot in every community, what the fuck are you talking about?

How dare you have any hard feelings about being robbed and attacked what a pussy lol

Yeah, there just seems to be a higher proportion of said faggots in black communities.

America is not the only country where blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime.

So if i'm robbed and attacked by some white youth, I should hate ALL white people from all over the world?

Nice logic Nigel.

this, if you can't knock a niggers teeth out at the moment, you're doing it wrong.
>nothing wrong with blacks
wut

Sure, the animal bullshit the niggers do pisses me off. But, its the beta white folks standing around doing nothing to help put these animals down really triggers my sugar-pops.

I hate you because you're a shitskin in a European country.

And what are you imbecile? Your ancestors are Europeans isn't it? Go back to Europe no?

Maybe sometime in the next thousand rapes that happen on your street, you might start to see the pattern

Yes cause white people never rape anyone, that only the devil black/muslims criminal
Nice argument

>Go back to Europe no?
I'll gladly return to Europe if you return to your shithole. But besides the fact, America belongs to whites and always has. The feather niggers built nothing that could even be stolen here, nor any conception of "property". Take your pity party shit and shove up your ass.

Whites don't attack people, if they do they're probably part black or part of the 1%

That's not my argument, nice strawman

I hope you and your family gets smoked in the conflict that's coming

>America belongs to whites and always ha

Mutt education ladies and gentlemen

tfw Rotherham is close to me

This was taken out of context , I still think black have a place as slaves but I believe they need to be kept on a very short leash as they have proven themselves to not be capable of handling freedom

>Whites don't attack people

Oh ok you're just a troll .. please get out, that embarassing

Yes, it is their supremacy which directs their aggression at our most voracious warriors- the elderly.
The disconnect....wew lads.

The only white trash ive met was a German (maybe he was a non white mutt, but they have never physically attacked me like blacks

Who did it belong to Muhammed? What was the population density of the Americas? What were the divisions of land between the various ethnic tribes? Is this a matter of who was here first? How do you know it was the Natives that were here first? You don't know what the fuck you're talking about, and where does a shitskin get off by calling anyone a mutt?
>I still think black have a place as slaves
I don't want anything to do with them. I don't want to see another one for the remainder of my life. I want to make sure my kids never have to see one.

>I don't want anything to do with them. I don't want to see another one for the remainder of my life. I want to make sure my kids never have to see one.

Then get the fuck out of your shithole country imbecile

There are zero all white countries. There is no excape

I'll come to France to help expel you.