Brian Krassenstein likes to be called 'gay' or a 'fag'

Other urls found in this thread:

behindmlm.com/mlm/no-criminal-charges-pending-against-krassenstein-brothers/
youtube.com/watch?v=E70tu5k5rdY
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fag

cool thanks for telling us. also why didnt he put the @ in Gay or a in Fag. really makes you think

You do know that pointing a specific thing out as not bothering you is essentially a tacit admission that it does in fact bother you right?

>go back to 1950
WE'RE FUCKING TRYING TO, FAGGOT!

they didnt have @ on their keyboards in 1950

Brian and Ed are both crooked kikes who were charged with fraud. they hate Trump because he wants to put people like them in prison.

Do either of them even do anything? Ed is always in the top 10 Trump tweets spewing nonsense, he must do literally nothing all day waiting for Trump to tweet

Gay was an insult in the 80's too. Guy needs to brush up on his fag history

Hey fag why do you need to respond and clear that thing up if it didnt hurt your fweewings?

>(((STEIN)))

>not an insult
>be triggered anyway

wut

>tfw haven't checked a calendar in 68 years
well I guess he really stumped me

It's still an insult, sweetey.

Just like Jew will always be one, fag/gay/homo/queer will always be one too.

What a fag.

what field of work gets you to the top of Donald Trump tweets, are they even classed as vip's in burgerland?

To all the Trump Supporters who attack me by calling me "Coon" or a "N!gger"...

Here's some news for you. This is 2018. Being black is no longer an insult. Go back to 1950!

Its no longer an insult because its 2018?

Hey guys,know that means? Nigger isn't an insult anymore!

>So irrelevant he doesn't even have the twitter tick of irrelevance

Who is this guy?

We have to go back further

>Go back to 1950
Or we could simply eliminate degeneracy here and now.

Fpbp /thread

Masters in propaganda?

It should not be a suprise that a homosexual is not as affected by Faggot or other insults as much as heterosexual men. For the average man these slurs are a deep insult because it asserts that they are not real men (heterosexual) and therefore almost at the lowest rung of the masculinity ladder. It implies they are failing the game of being a man. They reason real gays dont get as upset is because they have already opted out of the game and they have started playing another game. Most gays obviously do not believe homosexuality is wrong so calling them gay is a waste of time if the goal is to upset them. They only useful way of using these insults is to label them for other men that already believe the way you do. I am not making any moral comment on the use of these words but merely laying out the reason for their use.

Perhaps he's a faggot with Ed

To about 1939

THIS IS 2018

It's a subtle twist, but I like it.

So how was he getting attacked? If by his own definition, in 2018, gay and fagg are not insults

Earlier would be better, longer time to take out targets

shut up jew lawyer

In a Reddit AMA, when asked if he had a job, Brian said he and Ed owned 2 internet companies.
So they don't leave the house and work at a proper job.

stop giving that fage attention sage

(((social outreach)))

I'm intrigued to know more.

Is it possible to destroy their 'company' rep.

Yet thinks being Trump Supporter is a insult
Most likely thinks calling people Racist actually matters anymore or that anyone cares

>"the other related to forums, online communities, and social outreach."

This nigga running shadow shareblue socks

good lord what a little faggot

P.S. OP

Brian Krassenstein was the subject of a DOJ investigation:.
behindmlm.com/mlm/no-criminal-charges-pending-against-krassenstein-brothers/

hold up, does that mean that kike and nigger are okay now? I mean it's 2018

OP is a fag

naughty naughty

Lmao what a fag

>he must do literally nothing all day waiting for Trump to tweet

You are correct.

youtube.com/watch?v=E70tu5k5rdY

Well said.

Yup these guys are professional scam artists.

something like this

>t.biz mods

Well if it's not an issue, then that's great. Goes to show we're going towards a more equal future. Much like the insult of Cunt, the history is still there for Faggot, but it's simply been delegated to insult as opposed to being some sacred cow; thereby making it less powerful. Good on Brian for being actually progressive in the midst of all this faux progression.

OP if you are gay for him, that's okay
we always knew you were a fag, you're OP

Probably give each other handies as expected of faggot brothers

how about the ones that call him a kike

>(((Krassenstein)))
The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a f@g, gay, homosexual, queer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Calling one a Jew you're admitting your lower gentile social status. Why Jews would care about inferior goyim? I am, even being just a good goy, consider you inferior to me because I'm not anti-Semite.

it's obvious he is a massive fucking faggot

Yep

>first poo best poo

Destroy their personal rep, or straight away kill or cripple them so they can't do their "job"

Holy fuck I've been shitposting on Sup Forums for over two years and this is the first time I've ever gotten an ID without a number in it

First thought as well

discord gg/Gf7PzSb

add a .

If it's no longer an insult why is he catching feelings? Faggot kike.

okay Shaun Talcom-X Kang

But we're still laughing at you, fag.

>Being gay is not an insult
>Still gets offended by it

It seems like he’s lying.

>gay and fags aren't insults sweetie after all it's the CURRENT YEAR
>OY VEY HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A JEW STOP SHOAHING ME

>Brian (((Krassenstein))) likes to be called 'gay' or a 'fag'

He did that because saying "fag" is basically saying nigger to libshits cos they're so "oppressed" and "persecuted".