BREAKING NEWS

>The proof was found that the first lady of Japanese Prime minister involve with corruption
>Our government hided the truth for over a year and finally admited it after one stuff killed himself

Holy shit.

ABE is going to be jailed

Other urls found in this thread:

headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20180310-00000091-jij-pol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off English teacher

what?

It's not fake news
headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20180310-00000091-jij-pol

Your English is really really awful. Bump, regardless. I'm seeing tons of msm crap like CNN and the guardian have reported on it too. The question is: is it true?

Good riddance. I hope the laws of shota dicks are reversed.

Honest Abe did nothing wrong

true.

It's big news. because our news media investigated it for over a year and finally found the proof.

Fuck you Abe did something wrong.

white english teacher detected

You can't even take a break from a thread started by a fucking literal shitskin? .2 shekels deposited. Kys.

kys english teacher

It must be nice having news media that actually investigates and exposes government corruption instead of just parroting whatever line they're paid to push.

Days without jewish tricks: 0
Abe is /ourguy/.

Abe is a very good prime minister.
I hope Abe cabinet 10 years more

How convenient for this to happen to politician that does not want to play the Jew's game.

Was Abe our guy?

Even if it's his wife, doesn't really affect him as long as he "denounces" and plays the good guy in front of the TV.

That's what happens to every politician that doesn't play the jews game, hardly convenient.

So will Abe resign in disgrace or declare himself the true emperor?

Abe had nothing to do with this. Whichever prefecture overseer in government changed the word on the document will commit suicide as all Japanese do when they dishonor their country.
If one guy changing one letter on some obscure land ownership record in some random fuckoff prefecture in the middle of nowhere is the greatest scandal of the decade in Japanese government, it only proves that Japan is the last hope for humanity.

Eh, Hillary had Whitewater. Its like the Simpson with the Clintons; its already been done and nothing came of it outside an intern getting a cigar shoved up her cooch. Get back to me when somebody insider trades beef futures. The only real question is if the media will go to bat for him or not imho.

This. I saw an article the other day scolding Japan for not wanting refugees to replace their aging workers and instead opting for robotics. A pre-programmed robotic arm with one fucking function in life is more useful than an autonomous low IQ sand nigger or actual nigger. I'm glad the Japanese are actually brave enough to admit this even if it's only to themselves in private meetings.